Tobi =Tobi - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Tobi =Tobi

Now that we know that Tobi isn't Madara (fully) I'd like ot see what kind of insight you guys might have into who Tobi really is and those theories as some have posed as to how Tobi and Madara are connected
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Shadowblade (10-12-2011)

Old 10-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobi =Tobi

Did you really have to make a thread about this? Wow, you really are just a stupid attention whore.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-12-2011), Numinous (10-12-2011), Senkradlol (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Who said Tobi isn't Madara? He still can be.

Oh, and you're so awesome! Keep it up!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Now that we know that Tobi isn't Madara (fully) I'd like ot see what kind of insight you guys might have into who Tobi really is and those theories as some have posed as to how Tobi and Madara are connected
Its Obito (If u wanna know why I say search the posts i made on the subject sense the launch of of the tobi character. I sure there will be many people that say no hes not Obito but those are the same people that were saying tobi=madara. Now that we know for a fact that hes not madara Im kinda interested to see what BS they pull out of their asses now.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

You know what would be hilarious?

Scene, Naruto has just destroyed Madara's mask with a rasengan:
Naruto: wha - you're not Uchiha Madara?
Tobi: Yes, I am! I am Uchiha Madara.
Naruto: No, you are not. You look nothing like him! I already defeated the edo Madara days ago.
Tobi: Yes, well... I never specifically said I was THAT Uchiha Madara. But I am AN Uchiha Madara.
Naruto, stares blankly: Seriously? You have the same name so pretended to be Madara? No one has the same name in a work of fiction!!
Tobi: No, no. Everyone just assumed I was pretending. I was actually just being Uchiha Madara, by which I mean me, not him.
Naruto: I'm so confused...
/scene
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (10-13-2011), ckraizitee (11-02-2011), el_deevil (10-12-2011), Gakure (10-14-2011), jts105 (10-17-2011), Marlboro (05-11-2012), woody_3162 (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Who said Tobi isn't Madara? He still can be.
Not possible. Edo Tensei requires pulling the person's soul out of the Pure World (Heaven and Hell) into the Impure World (Earth). Unless Kishi wants to troll and claim Madara has two souls, Tobi isn't Madara.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (10-13-2011), Gakure (10-14-2011), Human Rasengan (10-12-2011), kael03 (10-12-2011), Senkradlol (10-12-2011), woody_3162 (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Not possible. Edo Tensei requires pulling the person's soul out of the Pure World (Heaven and Hell) into the Impure World (Earth). Unless Kishi wants to troll and claim Madara has two souls, Tobi isn't Madara.
I've stated that like 4 times in the 559 thread, Jeanericuser refuses to believe me.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #8
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Stupid people are stupid?

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Pretty much.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

Tobi is a Horcrux of Madara.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-13-2011), k-lai (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ok I'll just put a few things out there for the fuck of it.

Tobi is the result of a Frankenstein experiment. After the battle with Hashirama Madara created Zetsu from his DNA. Years later Madara impregnated an Uzumaki in an experiment to combine the two powers of the Sage of 6 Paths. This child would later be known as Nagato. While waiting for Nagato to mature Madara decided to try a different experiment. He came across the corpse of an Uchiha child named Obito & reanimated his body using the Zetsu tree creating a Frankenstein like creature that he named Tobi. Madara then implanted his own memories or a piece of his soul to bring his creation to life.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-12-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
blake (10-13-2011), itachikillsnaruto (10-13-2011), woody_3162 (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #12
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Yea just wanted a place so we can run down all the possibilities of who Tobi is and work through this without getting other shit cluttered into the mix
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Shadowblade (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #13
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

@OP

I agree.

Tobi = Tobi

Tobi is probably another conglomerate like Cell was from DBZ.

Tobi = An Entity fused with Senju/Uchiha Bloodlines to create the perfect entity like Rikudo Sennin.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #14
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Whoever the fuck this dude is he's made of a zetsu clone has been around for a while gathering intel .. (long life due to zetsu being the earth itself)

Kabuto knows exactly who he is and is using him to further his own goals

he duped Nagato , Itachi, Kissame, and the rest into thinking he was Madara. He's obviously someone who has a lot of knowledge that he probably spent collecting from the various lands

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Well you didn't read my post in the discussion thread, you'd have seen my idea

My idea is that Madara tried some immortality jutsu or something else (which went wrong) and his soul went to the pure world but his (immortal?) body stayed behind (soulless/with some other soul/whatever), as a "shell" of Madara's former self (also didn't the Mask say he wants to become complete?)

It's an idea, probably not going to happen, but what in the manga dispute's it?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote