PMS Proof ? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #16
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: PMS Proof ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
I know alot of people assume that tobi has the PMS/EMS But is there any proof ? Pls Don't confuse the PMS with the MS because he clearly has the MS but the question I am posing is if tobi has the PMS instead of just the MS? I haven't been able to find any proof of tobi having the PMS/EMS and after watching his first all out fight (vs konan) I am beginning to think having the PMS is yet another one of tobi's lies.
Go ask Itachi.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #17
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Itachi said "intact" while having the mental picture of Madara in his prime&Tobi from Fox attack time in the back of his head. I see a link. I'm not saying this warping Tobi guy has it. I recently started believing the "Tobi = Zetsu puppet" theory again.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #18
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

What mewmew said was what I was pointing at, he may have his MS techniques but he lost EMS, which could be plausible just because we haven't seen him use EMS thus far so he could had lost the powers, not a definite thing.

Responding to how he could lose his eyes and what not, I am pretty sure he stated that he had a collection of Sharingan eyes, most likely eyes that he took from Uchiha's during the massacre, but for all those Obito lovers, its possible, as I have said MILLIONS of times, that he heard from the Rock kage that they had a Leaf ninja who possesed Sharingan who was captured and about to die, and Tobi could had heard it through the Mizukage and went and claimed his eyes, developed them since he knew how, and perfected his MS jutsu, or something like that.

In all honesty, there are a lot of things that could support what I am saying, but basically all I am saying is that he could had lost his EMS powers because he used a technique either to give him longevity, meaning immortality, or he used a technique to save himself against the 1st Hokage.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #19
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

He was said to have his eye powers fully intact, meaning EMS and all. I provided a plausible theory as to why we haven't seen it, and it ties into his statement of his wounds from the fight with Hashirama still afflicting him. Even with EMS, using it drains their chakra at an immense rate. What the EMS does is restore their sight, grant another ability (what that is, we haven't seen) and provide a boost to their chakra reserves. If Madara is a shell of his former self, he might not have the chakra pool he once had and activating his EMS right now would be too detrimental for his plans.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Just because tobis the clone doesnt show the EMS pattern doesnt mean it isnt using its power in some way due to the fact its a zetsu clone.

My theory was that madara used one of his many SG's as a medium to create a clone out of zetsu splooge we saw (note: all clones are made by using something like water, shadow, earth as a medium by adding the users chakra)

Thus we get an advanced Zetsu clone which madara can use multiples of and can use his full power with mere SG's. I bet the drawback is though that tobi goes through SGs rather quickly when using EMS level power through them which might be another reason tobi keeps so many SGs around.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #21
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Considering he's stated that he's still weakened from the injuries he sustained while fighting Hashirama, this is actually pretty plausible. He might not have shown it because he hasn't had the need, and it would weaken him more than he already is.
One question here...

How the hell on earth can he still remain weakened due to "Injuries sustained in his fight with Hashirama" for over half a century?
Old 09-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #22
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
One question here...

How the hell on earth can he still remain weakened due to "Injuries sustained in his fight with Hashirama" for over half a century?
Permanent lesion exists in the real world too. But other things can be meant by it too.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #23
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Permanent lesion exists in the real world too. But other things can be meant by it too.
More like a pre described excuse to validate the constant fail...
Old 09-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #24
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Pre-described excuses to validate constant fails exist in the real world too.
stubborn_d0nkey (09-11-2010)
Old 09-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #25
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

until i actually SEE a manga panel where TOBI has ms/ems activated, im going to assume TOBI doesn't have either of the two. tobi= fail ass ninja
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #26
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Pre-described excuses to validate constant fails exist in the real world too.
... And is this suppose to excuse him waltzing all over the place claiming to be a weakling and still dreaming of vindictive grandeur?
Old 09-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #27
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Really.
That's inspiration for a new MS design:
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DemonRage For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-10-2010)
Old 09-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #28
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
... And is this suppose to excuse him waltzing all over the place claiming to be a weakling and still dreaming of vindictive grandeur?
No .
Wolverine (09-10-2010)
Old 09-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
One question here...

I was burned 9 years ago and still feel the effects of it today. Depending on how severe his injuries were (and since he was believed to have died in that battle, I'm going to assume he was pretty fucked up) he could still feel the effects of them.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #30
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

This world has ninja magic. Hell Gara was brought back from the dead. You think there could be some sort of medical attention he could receive to heal his wounds.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote