PMS Proof ? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #31
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: PMS Proof ?

That had a hell of a drawback though. She died to bring Gaara back.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #32
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

What I'm getting at though is that this world has magical ways of healing injuries. You think after decades of rest plus adding the benefit of medical techs he could have encountered he would cease to be a shell of his former self
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #33
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

You have to remember that before Tsunade and Sakura, medical ninja were extremely uncommon. It wasn't until the second mission to bring back Sasuke in part 1 that Konoha started to train medical ninja for field missions.

As for Madara not seeing anyone for his injuries, he was probably putting himself into hiding while biding his time to get his revenge against the Senju and Uchiha. Since he was formerly the leader of one of the top 2 clans in the world, he was pretty recognizable and didn't want word to get out that he was still alive.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #34
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I always knew it was a chick conspiracy!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #35
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I may be wrong, but we've all seen basically 3 specific jutsu's used by Uchiha's that achieved MS, Tsukyomi, Amaretsu, and Susannoo. Those are KNOWN MS Jutsu's, period, that can't be argued. Now if Itachi was the 'genius' Uchiha, and Sasuke improved upon his brothers jutsu's (example Sasuke mixing Amaretsu with his Susannoo, vs. Raichu), I find it odd that neither one of them evolved to using the same 'Space Time Jutsu', that Madara uses. Even with his 'suck up the world, and people, etc.' form of the jutsu, the motion is coming from his Sharingan.

While I think Madara is special to a certain degree, I don't think he's soooo special that he has a special Bloodline, that only gives him the use of the Time/Space Jutsu. I personally believe it to be an asset of an EMS user. No one has explained exactly what happened between Harashima, and Madara, but, its common knowledge now that Madara came with the Kyuubi, who was then taken from him and sealed within Harashima's wife. One could also suspect that she assisted Harashima, as Kushina attempted to assist Minato. By some means though, whatever powers Madara had, he seems to have lost access to some, or most of them. Its obvious that he dosen't because, though he faked his own death, at the point when Harashima kicks the bucket, Madara could've simply taken over the shinobi world if his powers were equal to the point when he walked up to Harashima face to face for THE BATTLE. I'm not hating on the 2nd Hokage, but when people speak of Kages, Harashima, Minato, and Sarutobi's names are mostly mentioned, therefore I won't call him 'fodder', but I'd pick Madara over him in a battle. To me his Time/Space Jutsu, that he's been using since before Naruto's birth (I don't think he'd attempt to whip out a new jutsu he just learned vs. Minato), is evidence that at least at one point he's been to the EMS mountain top. Regardless the E, Eternal, or P, Permanent, is obviously fail with the EMS/PMS if Madara 'lost' access to his, or possibly it was sealed away?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:39 AM   #36
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

^One thing that is safe to be assumed is that Madara might not have had this T/S jutsu during his fight with Hashirama, because I cannot see him getting such an ass-whopping with that jutsu in his arsenal. Hashirama would have to be a God to inflict such kind of damage to a guy who can withstand a direct Rasengan hit to the spine. He might have devised this jutsu as an ultimate defense of sorts to preserve himself considering that he cannot use offensive jutsus or doesn't for some reason. This leads me to believe that the T/S jutsu is not something that is offered by the EMS otherwise you would have Sasuke with the same ability, which, along with his offensive jutsus, would be overkill really...
Old 09-11-2010, 08:37 AM   #37
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
^One thing that is safe to be assumed is that Madara might not have had this T/S jutsu during his fight with Hashirama, because I cannot see him getting such an ass-whopping with that jutsu in his arsenal. Hashirama would have to be a God to inflict such kind of damage to a guy who can withstand a direct Rasengan hit to the spine. He might have devised this jutsu as an ultimate defense of sorts to preserve himself considering that he cannot use offensive jutsus or doesn't for some reason. This leads me to believe that the T/S jutsu is not something that is offered by the EMS otherwise you would have Sasuke with the same ability, which, along with his offensive jutsus, would be overkill really...
I don't know though, because Harashima wasn't just some nobody. According to many peoples opinions, he'd win in a battle vs. almost everyone in the manga, 1 on 1. He's the only shinobi to do battle vs. EMS/PMS, additionally he is THE 'Wood Element Jutsu', creator, so therefore Yamato is doing prolly 10 to 20% of what Harashima could do. Don't forget also that he's the shinobi that spawned the 'Darkness Jutsu' vs. the Sarutobi as well. Add the fact that the highest Bijuu (Kyuubi), was on Harashima's side during the battle, would easily equal a loss to Madara, or any other shinobi within the manga. I'm starting to believe that since Minato did that jutsu to seal away the ability for Madara to summon the Kyuubi, from stuff he learned from Kushina, and the Whirlpool Village, Harashima's wife was also from the Whirlpool Village, and she somehow found a way to seal away some of Madara's EMS/PMS abilities. Thats nearly the only thing that coulda happened. Why else would Kishi be pushing this EMS/PMS bullshit if the ascention wasn't really 'Eternal', or 'Permanent'. He coulda screwed the manga though and wacked out EMS/PMS like he did with the MS. MS - allow the sharingan user access to 3 formidable jutsu's, that after each use, the user is headed toward blindness. Yeah that makes since, work your ass off to be good enough to fight the most uber characters in the manga, (Itachi was battling against the Kakashi's, Sasuke's, Jinks/Bijuu for example), go through something hellaciously disturbing to his psyche, then reward the guy with power-ups that will permanently handicap him, unless he turns into an Unsub, and take his Brothers own eyes to achieve EMS/PMS. Wow, it seems like Uchiha's got screwed over in several ways, in the long run, and short run.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #38
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Going off of what Wolverine said, this is why I believe Tobirama is some how involved. I agree that I do not think Tobi/Madara had space time when he fought Harashima, the main thing the manga dicussed about their fight is the control of the bijuu, wood element, and Madara's use of weapons, no where in the manga did it even state that Sharingan could use space time jutsu.

Onto my theory of Tobirama, if Tobirama was Tobi, or is somehow involved with the CREATION of Tobi. So far through the manga we have yet to see any space time users besides Minato and Tobirama, if we exclude Tobi from this of course, following on that, Tobirama was the CREATOR of Edo Tensei Jutsu, obviously this guy was no push over, but we also know, two others who use Edo Tensei, Oro and Kabuto, this jutsu, would fall on the forbidden jutsu, because it is a darker jutsu that brings the souls of dead ninja or people to another body. My question is, why would Tobirama, a Hokage, create such a jutsu if it were not meant for a darker purpose. This is what makes me believe that Tobirama had a dark side to him.

For all of you who have not seen or heard my Tobirama theory, in short, I believe Tobirama took Madara's body after the fight and held on to it to make sure it was kept under watch, well I believe once he become Hokage and remained in his brothers shadow, and after he created S/T jutsu, Edo Tensei Jutsu, and did not recieve any of the light that was shining on his brother, that he would go back to tarnish his brothers name. After this Tobirama began work on a new jutsu that would transfer his soul to Madara's body and try and use his powers. So he planned this when taking the Sarutobi, Danzou, and the other leaf ninja, out for a mission that this would give him a chance to disappear. After the other leaf ninja fled, Tobirama used the jutsu leaving a piece of his soul behind, he needed the Rock Ninja to think he was still alive when they arrived, when they attacked and killed him rather easily, Tobirama had already transferred most of his soul to madaras body, but because Tobirama did not know how to control Sharingan he was unable to use the powers of EMS, and similiar to Kakashi, when using MS it takes a severe toll on his chakra level. This led him to head over to the mist and use his Sharingan to control the Mizukage and that is where he began his recruiting. This would also explain why Tobi would so easily accept erradicating the Uchiha clan, he probably never liked them, and by Madara still living, it hurts his brothers legacy.

I will admit, as with any theory, it has holes but the idea itself is def interesting and the proof is there. My big question is how Tobirama, the 2nd Hokage, one of the first users, if not the first user, of S/T jutsu, and the creator of Edo Tensei, how could he not with the help of Sarutobi and Danzou defeat the Rock Ninja, it just does not make too much sense to me.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #39
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
Going off of what Wolverine said, this is why I believe Tobirama is some how involved. I agree that I do not think Tobi/Madara had space time when he fought Harashima, the main thing the manga dicussed about their fight is the control of the bijuu, wood element, and Madara's use of weapons, no where in the manga did it even state that Sharingan could use space time jutsu.

Onto my theory of Tobirama, if Tobirama was Tobi, or is somehow involved with the CREATION of Tobi. So far through the manga we have yet to see any space time users besides Minato and Tobirama, if we exclude Tobi from this of course, following on that, Tobirama was the CREATOR of Edo Tensei Jutsu, obviously this guy was no push over, but we also know, two others who use Edo Tensei, Oro and Kabuto, this jutsu, would fall on the forbidden jutsu, because it is a darker jutsu that brings the souls of dead ninja or people to another body. My question is, why would Tobirama, a Hokage, create such a jutsu if it were not meant for a darker purpose. This is what makes me believe that Tobirama had a dark side to him.

For all of you who have not seen or heard my Tobirama theory, in short, I believe Tobirama took Madara's body after the fight and held on to it to make sure it was kept under watch, well I believe once he become Hokage and remained in his brothers shadow, and after he created S/T jutsu, Edo Tensei Jutsu, and did not recieve any of the light that was shining on his brother, that he would go back to tarnish his brothers name. After this Tobirama began work on a new jutsu that would transfer his soul to Madara's body and try and use his powers. So he planned this when taking the Sarutobi, Danzou, and the other leaf ninja, out for a mission that this would give him a chance to disappear. After the other leaf ninja fled, Tobirama used the jutsu leaving a piece of his soul behind, he needed the Rock Ninja to think he was still alive when they arrived, when they attacked and killed him rather easily, Tobirama had already transferred most of his soul to madaras body, but because Tobirama did not know how to control Sharingan he was unable to use the powers of EMS, and similiar to Kakashi, when using MS it takes a severe toll on his chakra level. This led him to head over to the mist and use his Sharingan to control the Mizukage and that is where he began his recruiting. This would also explain why Tobi would so easily accept erradicating the Uchiha clan, he probably never liked them, and by Madara still living, it hurts his brothers legacy.

I will admit, as with any theory, it has holes but the idea itself is def interesting and the proof is there. My big question is how Tobirama, the 2nd Hokage, one of the first users, if not the first user, of S/T jutsu, and the creator of Edo Tensei, how could he not with the help of Sarutobi and Danzou defeat the Rock Ninja, it just does not make too much sense to me.
That is not a bad story, but Tobirama was resurrected with Hashirama when they fought Sarutobi as zombies. Wouldn't that mean that he was indeed dead? Well at least we both agree that Tobi is not Madara.
That reminds me, we still haven't seen the EMS? Just as I predicted.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-11-2010)
Old 09-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #40
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

just a modification of your theory krurk: this tobi could be a madara edo tensei. must be the only guy tobirama ever summoned, then he failed to remove it's free will and it has been running amok ever since, he might have found a way to free himself from the binding to the edo tensei user with EMS. that's why this madara doesn't seem to age, cos it's already dead.

this could also explain why this madara had mostly zetsu stuff for his body cos his body started deteriorating when Tobirama died, the only thing holding him together is probably a sharingan eye he stole from some uchihas.

mixed stuff here and there. might sound outrageous, but man, this madara's got too many mysteries bout him and kishi havent revealed anything definitive for too long.

Last edited by mewmew; 09-11-2010 at 11:24 AM.
mewmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #41
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
That is not a bad story, but Tobirama was resurrected with Hashirama when they fought Sarutobi as zombies. Wouldn't that mean that he was indeed dead? Well at least we both agree that Tobi is not Madara.
That reminds me, we still haven't seen the EMS? Just as I predicted.
The answer to your question is simple, as I said, he left a piece of his soul in his body so he could "fight" the rock ninja, and when defeated the piece of the soul passes on, meaning that piece could be summoned by Edo Tensei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
just a modification of your theory krurk: this tobi could be a madara edo tensei. must be the only guy tobirama ever summoned, then he failed to remove it's free will and it has been running amok ever since, he might have found a way to free himself from the binding to the edo tensei user with EMS. that's why this madara doesn't seem to age, cos it's already dead.

this could also explain why this madara had mostly zetsu stuff for his body cos his body started deteriorating when Tobirama died, the only thing holding him together is probably a sharingan eye he stole from some uchihas.

mixed stuff here and there. might sound outrageous, but man, this madara's got too many mysteries bout him and kishi havent revealed anything definitive for too long.
I like the idea, maybe he summoned him with Edo Tensei when he defeated one of the Rock Ninja in hopes of helping him defeat them but he did not perfect the jutsu, leaving him to have free will to do what he pleases and he escaped.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #42
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Pre-described excuses to validate constant fails exist in the real world too.
pms

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (09-11-2010)
Old 09-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #43
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
WAIT WAIT WAIT OMG OMG OMG

You read the manga and saw Tobi use EMS?!?!?!?! Show me the page, please please please, come on show me, why don't i see the panel?!?!

Oh wait... that's because no where in the manga have we seen Tobi use EMS. Hmm, wait a second, then my statement saying Tobi can't use EMS because of Izanagi could possibly be RIGHT. Holy shit, man what a turn around.

What I am saying is, Tobi could had used Izanagi against the first during their fight, losing powers of his EMS. Izanagi after being used several times or even once, could do severe damage to the eyes, we don't know for sure. We do know Tobi knows what Izanagi is, because he knew the name and knew what the jutsu was, and two we have not seen Tobi use EMS, judging by that, I am going to assume that his EMS is rendered useless, and I think its a plausible THEORY that it is true. Notice how I said THEORY, meaning not proven but it can be backed up.
I never said he used his EMS, I said his eye powers are fully intact. This is backed up with manga panels. On the bottom left panel Itachi says that he (Madara) remains alive and well, as do his eyes and their power. This means that he still has the capability to use his EMS.

But, like I pointed out earlier, MS/EMS drains a significant amount of chakra from the user, much more than a standard sharingan. If Madara is still feeling his wounds from the fight with Hashirama, he might not have as great of a chakra pool to draw on and using his EMS would be a detriment than a benefit.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #44
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I never said he used his EMS, I said his eye powers are fully intact. This is backed up with manga panels. On the bottom left panel Itachi says that he (Madara) remains alive and well, as do his eyes and their power. This means that he still has the capability to use his EMS.

But, like I pointed out earlier, MS/EMS drains a significant amount of chakra from the user, much more than a standard sharingan. If Madara is still feeling his wounds from the fight with Hashirama, he might not have as great of a chakra pool to draw on and using his EMS would be a detriment than a benefit.
Indeed, because a Zetsu body doesn't have enough juice to power up an EMS.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:14 AM   #45
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

This thread is more valid today than it was back then seeing how we know know for a fact now that tobi is obito. Getting the pms involves taking the eyes of a close relative. So who was obito's family and does switching eyes with someone who has a different set of ms powers effect what pms powers u get ?