Hashirama and minato are badass read theory here - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #16
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Hashirama and minato are badass read theory here

Cool theory dude. Interesting, concise, and makes sense. +1
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ero-Sage For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (09-14-2010)

Old 09-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #17
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
everytime we have seen madara in action he has tried to capture his opponent? why? that is the answer we must find the question to
I think his dimension is somehow pocket-like with defined length n breadth and the only way to break out is to fill it enough ppl so that it will bust open, well that is if the above theory is correct.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

and the funny thing is i have more theorys up here in this noggin of mine. i called myself the TheThinker ofr a reason ya know lmao
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #19
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

which is .
Old 09-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #20
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Cool theory dude. Interesting, concise, and makes sense. +1
...how? It's a giant fucking wall of text. I couldn't finish it because my eyes were hurting.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #21
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
thats a waste of a post you should at least have read it it's pretty interesting to think outside of the box sometimes
wtf do i know about his theory? i dunno if its being in/out of the box (it seems in the box from the title) All i know is who the fuck is he to tell me what to do.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #22
k-lai
ANBU

@ donkey "sighs"
Old 09-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #23
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Naruto did not learn FTG he got fast. Not the same thing.

Gaara's father was the fourth not the fifth kazekage.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-14-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #24
dyslexxicon
Genin

dyslexxicon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...which brings me to my next theory about the vote fight i think that because of the fight madara is stuck in another dimension and is merely casting an astral image of himself using a zetsu clone for substance
interesting and plausible.
dyslexxicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #25
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

@Donkey yes there are a lot of holes in his theory and a lot i disagree with but its not bad. And I do agree with you on the stance of superspeed vs ftg
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #26
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

its not my stance its manga facts.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 09-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #27
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I'll try to break down this wall of retardation:

Quote:
ok so we all know that because of the battle with hashirama, madara is now only a shell of his former self. now we all recall the recent developments of the night naruto was born and how minato saved konoha and defeated madara.during that fight he was able to take away his ability to summon the kyuubi by a seal.
He didn't really defeat him. Madara was a failure then and ran away like a bitch.

Quote:
and also we found out that mikoto.. a uzumaki and hashiramas wife was also present it seems at this fight
Mito, not Mikoto. Mikoto was Sasuke's mom.

Quote:
which for some reason i think will translate to sakura being present at the naruto sasuke fight when it happens.
...how? Why? She has no relevance to be there as Mito was during Shodai's fight with Madara. Mito was relevant to the fight because she took the kyuubi from Madara. Sakura will do nothing but sit there and cry about how useless she is.

Quote:
anyway what im trying to say is that each time madara was defeated something was taken away and it was known that he had some special power which i think is his t/s technique.
No shit, thanks for stating the obvious for us. Didn't think we'd catch that.

Quote:
thats why minato gave naruto the kyuubi because it now gives naruto the ability to use ftg which we all have seen that at the highest level can beat madaras technique.
We don't know if what Minato used was the highest level. All he said was "level 2". We don't know what that entailed, other than hitting Madara in the back with a rasengan immediately after teleporting.

As for Naruto, we haven't even seen him use FTG. He moved with intense speed, but no seal was placed where he landed when he hit Kisame. FTG works by reverse summoning the user to the point of the seal. No seal means no FTG

Quote:
now what if mikoto used that same strategy to help hashirama during his fights?
Again, it wasn't Mikoto. If you're going to make a theory, at least know who the fuck was where and is related to who. Mikoto = Sasuke's mom. MITO = Shodai's wife.

Quote:
she would catch him and hashirama did the finishing blow.
She didn't. Her part in the fight was taking the kyuubi from Madara and sealing it in herself.

Quote:
ecause i jus dont believe that its a coincedince that naruto learned ftg of all things ffom fully unlocking the kyuubi charka
That's because he didn't learn FTG. Seriously, you fail at theory making. FTG requires seals placed where the user will reverse summon themself. What we saw with Naruto hitting Kisame was pure speed on Naruto's part.

Quote:
that would also explain the jink kage relationship
...not really, considering Naruto becoming a jink was a last ditched effort to contain the kyuubi after Madara ripped it from Kushina.

Quote:
the jinks power coincides with the kages strength
We knew that. Most jinks were chosen from the immediate family of the kage. The kage was supposed to be the strongest ninja of the village so making a loved one a jink would show that strength would live on after the kage was gone.

Quote:
like the raikage uses brute force thats why killerbees moves are all overwhelming and powerful too.
I'm sure that has nothing to do with the hachibi living in killer bee and aiding him when needed. Nope, has nothing to do with it at all.

Quote:
minato was fast and now that naruto has learned ftg.
No, he didn't. Nowhere did it say that Naruto learned FTG. All Killer Bee commented on was the yellow flash of Naruto's hair from just his speed. He didn't reverse summon himself using FTG because there were no seals used.

Quote:
gaaras dad was known as the iron sand
That was the third Kazekage, not the fourth. The third Kazekage gained that nickname because of his Kekkei Genkai, which allowed him to use his chakra to manipulate magnetic fields around him, he then combined his knowledge from studying Shukaku's sand manipulation with his kekkei genkai to manipulate iron powder to create the Iron Sand. Gaara's dad was the fourth Kazekage.

Quote:
and gaara has the absolute sand defense..
That was due to Shukaku at first. Then Gaara trained himself to regain his sand controlling abilities to almost Shukaku levels.

Quote:
get my drift?
Not really, because you have no point.

Your "theory" is crap because you have names wrong. You have relations wrong. You have abilities wrong. The only thing you got right is that Madara's a little bitch that gets his ass kicked and is weakened in some way each battle.

Edited to clarify the Third Kazekage's Iron Sand ability.

Last edited by kael03; 09-14-2010 at 03:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #28
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Damn Kael that was a little harsh
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-15-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1CheezyGuy View Post
Damn Kael that was a little harsh
See my post in another thread pertaining to nlb and hr fighting like homeless guys fighting over a piece of cheese. I may be harsh, but at least I'm honest.

You have to admit, everything he said was wrong except for Madara getting his ass kicked on several occasions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (09-14-2010), Human Rasengan (09-15-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-14-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-14-2010), That1CheezyGuy (09-15-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #30
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'll try to break down this wall of retardation:

He didn't really defeat him. Madara was a failure then and ran away like a bitch.

Mito, not Mikoto. Mikoto was Sasuke's mom.

...how? Why? She has no relevance to be there as Mito was during Shodai's fight with Madara. Mito was relevant to the fight because she took the kyuubi from Madara. Sakura will do nothing but sit there and cry about how useless she is.

No shit, thanks for stating the obvious for us. Didn't think we'd catch that.

We don't know if what Minato used was the highest level. All he said was "level 2". We don't know what that entailed, other than hitting Madara in the back with a rasengan immediately after teleporting.

As for Naruto, we haven't even seen him use FTG. He moved with intense speed, but no seal was placed where he landed when he hit Kisame. FTG works by reverse summoning the user to the point of the seal. No seal means no FTG

Again, it wasn't Mikoto. If you're going to make a theory, at least know who the fuck was where and is related to who. Mikoto = Sasuke's mom. MITO = Shodai's wife.

She didn't. Her part in the fight was taking the kyuubi from Madara and sealing it in herself.

That's because he didn't learn FTG. Seriously, you fail at theory making. FTG requires seals placed where the user will reverse summon themself. What we saw with Naruto hitting Kisame was pure speed on Naruto's part.

...not really, considering Naruto becoming a jink was a last ditched effort to contain the kyuubi after Madara ripped it from Kushina.

We knew that. Most jinks were chosen from the immediate family of the kage. The kage was supposed to be the strongest ninja of the village so making a loved one a jink would show that strength would live on after the kage was gone.

I'm sure that has nothing to do with the hachibi living in killer bee and aiding him when needed. Nope, has nothing to do with it at all.

No, he didn't. Nowhere did it say that Naruto learned FTG. All Killer Bee commented on was the yellow flash of Naruto's hair from just his speed. He didn't reverse summon himself using FTG because there were no seals used.

That was the third Kazekage, not the fourth. The third Kazekage gained that nickname because of his Kekkei Genkai, which allowed him to use his chakra to manipulate the iron in soil and sand. Gaara's dad was the fourth Kazekage.

That was due to Shukaku at first. Then Gaara trained himself to regain his sand controlling abilities to almost Shukaku levels.

Not really, because you have no point.

Your "theory" is crap because you have names wrong. You have relations wrong. You have abilities wrong. The only thing you got right is that Madara's a little bitch that gets his ass kicked and is weakened in some way each battle.
okay i was high last night when i wrote that and i understand now it was mito but u know who i was tlaking about and your gonna tell me that the whole time during the vote fight that mito a well developed and full grown uzumaki trained in sealing techniques just stood there and did nothing? you would have to be a fool to think so. anyone that has a girlfriend knows what im talking about. when your spouse in is a fight u will defend them not jus sit there and look. and second if i may have been a little wrong about gaara and ill admit that but there is no doubt in my mind that i am not wrong about about killerbee and As fighting style being similar. and u cannot disregard that naruto and minatos fighting style is similar with the outflank your opponent and rasengan them tactic. so before u call my theory crap learn to comprehend what u read. and yes naruto was given the kyuubi in a last ditch effort but as minato even said he gave it to him for a reason to perfect the techniques he could not and you can bitch and say it is not flying thunder god but mark my words by the end of this manga i have no doubt in my mind naruto will use the technique because i bet there are plenty of those kunai markers still around because if im not wrong kakashi still has one and even showed it to naruto.

edit*
dont worry kael the more u try to argue with me the more i will make you look like a fool

Last edited by Tmoore; 09-14-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote