Naruto 510 Discussion - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #136
Kyuubito
Genin

Kyuubito is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 510 Discussion

Lol....bottom left of page 15
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/15
im surprised no one has ripped on Kishi for having Konan form Krillins Destructo Disk out of paper!!
Kyuubito is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyuubito For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-15-2010), ask me anything (09-15-2010), itachikillsnaruto (09-16-2010), LordAuronX (09-15-2010)

Old 09-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #137
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

LMAO. I just noticed that.

Knew it looked familiar
Old 09-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #138
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

-_-

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-15-2010), Kyuubito (09-15-2010), Loh' (09-15-2010), Sensei-Q (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #139
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Thats a one-scenario way of thinking. If Konan got her in her paper traps, she and her summon would be blown to bits.
Understand one thing. Konan's fight with Madara was situational since Konan already had planned ahead & layed out billions of paper bombs before he even got there. That is in no way shape or form a good way to judge her skill. If Konan is allowed preparation time then so is Tsunade.

Quote:
Mei would rape her just about any scenario,
Which is why Mei was ranked 1st on my list because she is clearly the baddest bitch in Naruto.

Quote:
and Kushina is the 9 tail Jink
Which means nothing.

Quote:
(Healing, close to limitless amount of chakra available for use, Uzumaki, Husband of 4th).
Which means nothing. She never fought & we don't know how much of the foxes chakra she was actually able to control. Kushina is never mentioned as a perfect host only Kirabi, Yagura, & now Naruto were. Also based on the fact that poison works on Jinks people like Tsunade & Chiyo who are experts in poison would easily take her out.

Quote:
Chiyo is a puppet master and medic, but her age would slow her down in the fight. See what I'm saying? There are more than one scenario, I would give Tsunade #3 at most.
Which means what? All she needs to do is scratch Kushina & buy some time with her 12 puppets. Should be easy enough to do when you look at her performance against Sasori.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #140
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

TRIPPY!

*couldn't resist*
Old 09-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #141
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
WAOH GAIZ

Don't interpret my post wrong. Tobi is as fail as he's always been. But atleast we know he isn't the ultimate fail - Ino/Chouji - and is just about Kurenai/Sakura level fail.

Whoa, hold on their buddy. I'm NOT a Madara fan or anything but HOW DARE YOU say he is on the SAME level of Failure that Sakura is!!

Sakura(JUST LIKE NARUTO) spent 2 1/2 years w/ a damn Sanin and she hasn't defeated ONE real foe yet!!! Or displayed that she had the ability to do so!
(knocking out that summon during the Pein war was ok but wow 2 1/2 years thats all you got?

Ino is fail because she is so far in the back ground she makes Hinata look like the shit!

Choji has MY respect for taking out one of the sound 4(as did Neji,Kiba, and Shikamaru.) he was 12 for god's sake give him some cred.

Kurenai ISN'T fail, i can only remember one time i seen her in a real fight,that was against Itachi so i don't think that would be Fail.

NoW i think Madara is ONLY fail because their is this mysterious "I AM MADARA and I can Beat you all, but i will let someone else do it" crap!
He is better than Sakura ONLY because i don't think he is actually Madara. Because Even though he had to use "pull it out my ass Jutsu" he still defeated Konan(barely mind you) under his on power. Unlike Sakura vs, Sasori.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #142
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

1. Kushina (Taught Minato seals means she is good with them and has the 9tails, even she doesnt want to, when in danger 9tails kicks in)

2. Konan (long range fighter and cannot be hit untill the chakra for her paper jutsu runs out. Can do continuos attacks giving u no time to think)

3. Mei (tho we have seen her fight only in closet and close combat, i dotn think that is all she has. Two KKG 3affinities can make her change from short to long range combat in an instant)

4. Tsunade (uses raiton and dangerous in close cambat, has summonong with can devide into million pieces)

5. Chiyo (puppet master (ten puppets are real kickasses)

6. Temari (long ranger wind user.)

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #143
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Are you kidding me? He's been trolled by seemingly everyone he has fought. Sakura just looks stupid. Until this chapter, he was Ino/Chouji level fail. Goddamn.

Veng, I'm responding. I agree with you on some points.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 09-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #144
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/na...izukage111.jpg

(sorry but couldn't have the pic show but anywho)

ARE YA KIDDING ME? Look at those sexy eyes ! You can tell she is a badass! Mei is FREAKING HAWT!
Old 09-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #145
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

@Gakure: Tsunade can use Raiton? Honestly, I never knew this.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #146
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
@Gakure: Tsunade can use Raiton? Honestly, I never knew this.
She changed her chakra into a electric current during the Kabuto fight, Tsunadetards use this as proof that she can rape any doton in the naruto verse.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-15-2010), KillerNN (09-15-2010), Sensei-Q (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #147
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Understand one thing. Konan's fight with Madara was situational since Konan already had planned ahead & layed out billions of paper bombs before he even got there. That is in no way shape or form a good way to judge her skill. If Konan is allowed preparation time then so is Tsunade. It doesn't matter if this skill was used on Madara, Konan still had it planned out. I bet she would have used it on anyone that would put her life in true danger, which Tsunade could have.

Which is why Mei was ranked 1st on my list because she is clearly the baddest bitch in Naruto. Agreed bro.

Which means nothing. It does mean something.

Which means nothing. She never fought & we don't know how much of the foxes chakra she was actually able to control. Kushina is never mentioned as a perfect host only Kirabi, Yagura, & now Naruto were. Also based on the fact that poison works on Jinks people like Tsunade & Chiyo who are experts in poison would easily take her out. Thats if poison would penetrate her fox cloak, I agree that I overrated her since we have no background knowledge. And just so you know, I'm talking about Tsunade post-Medic Release thingshit. Also, what would Tsunade do against the speed and power of the Kyuubi? She isn't fast, and Kyuubi overpowers her little bitch punch. Dont forget "Four Tail Menacing Ball" and seals. Wouldn't Minato teach Kushina some of his jutsu, and since she has a massive chakra supply she would definitely use them.

Which means what? All she needs to do is scratch Kushina & buy some time with her 12 puppets. Should be easy enough to do when you look at her performance against Sasori. I was just talking about Chiyo versus anyone bro. Not against Kushina, I could give a fuck about Kushina.
Responded in quote.

go ahead and fucking eat

Last edited by KillerNN; 09-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #148
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
1. Kushina (Taught Minato seals means she is good with them and has the 9tails, even she doesnt want to, when in danger 9tails kicks in)
People are clearly overrating Kushina simply because she's Naruto's mom & was a host. If the bitch was such a bad arse how is it that she was kidnapped by cloud nin & had to be rescued by Minato? Common sense people!!! PS Kushina isn't immune to poison note Chiyo & Tsunade can both use poison.

Quote:
2. Konan (long range fighter and cannot be hit untill the chakra for her paper jutsu runs out. Can do continuos attacks giving u no time to think)
Bad argument.

1. Mei can create acid mist which would burn everything it touches including Konan.

2. Tsunade's slug can spit acid.

3. Chiyo could poison her.

4. Temari's fan is perfect against paper sheets since she can simply blow her away with one swing of her fan.

Quote:
3. Mei (tho we have seen her fight only in closet and close combat, i dotn think that is all she has. Two KKG 3affinities can make her change from short to long range combat in an instant)
She beat Sasuke which no other female can say they've done. She's not only a Kage but also has access to 3 elements & has not one but two KKG. How you can rank her 3rd is simply unfathomable.

Quote:
4. Tsunade (uses raiton and dangerous in close cambat, has summonong with can devide into million pieces)

5. Chiyo (puppet master (ten puppets are real kickasses)

6. Temari (long ranger wind user.)
Read above in regards to the rest.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if this skill was used on Madara, Konan still had it planned out. I bet she would have used it on anyone that would put her life in true danger, which Tsunade could have.
It does matter for the sake of preparation. One could argue that Orochimaru can beat anyone in Naruto since he could summon anyone from beyond the grave. It's totally situational just like Shikamaru's victory over Hidan was totally situational. Also What's stopping Tsunade's slug from simply spitting acid all over the battle field to simply destroy Konan in one shot?

Quote:
Thats if poison would penetrate her fox cloak, I agree that I overrated her since we have no background knowledge. And just so you know, I'm talking about Tsunade post-Medic Release thingshit.
So Kushina is going to start out in fox cloak mode when we have nothing in the manga to suggest that she fought like that? Tsunade is also a fuuinjutsu user as well as the current Hokage. Meaning she may very well know Bijuu suppression tecs. But that doesn't even really matter since Kushina would fall after getting poisoned.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-15-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-15-2010), KillerNN (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #149
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
She changed her chakra into a electric current during the Kabuto fight, Tsunadetards use this as proof that she can rape any doton in the naruto verse.
Well, she can rape any doton in the naruto verse, but not with raiton. Just punch the damn ground and doton users are fucked.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #150
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Am I the only one weirded out by the fact that Nagato's corpse is just lying there like it's a casual practice? It's been a while and yet it still hasn't began to decay (from our view). Maybe they used some preservation jutsu or some shit, in any case, that shit was weird.

It seems Tobi/Madara just keeps on raising questions. How long was he like that (having both bloodlines in him)? Now, did Kishi just contradict himself? It is stated that Izanagi was a kinjutsu of the Uchiha, however, Tobi just revealed that it is a power suited for those who has both bloodlines running through their veins. If that was the case, then how is Izanagi even regarded as a tech in the Uchiha clan's arsenal if only those who got access to Izanagi are people like the Six Realms Sage (who wasn't part of the Uchiha clan), Danzou (who had both powers in him), and Madara/Tobi? Shit just doesn't make sense.

Also, that rainbow bridge was unnecessary, at first I was kinda taking it in (some parts of the chapter), but the words "rainbow bridge" made me realize that it's hard to take like half of this chapter seriously...

Konan's techs were sweet on the flip side.

Oh, and don't get me started on Nagato's creepy ass smile... I'm not even going to bring up the Uzumaki thing either, that was comical.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-15-2010), ask me anything (09-15-2010), blake (09-16-2010), KillerNN (09-15-2010), Kyuubito (09-15-2010), Numinous (09-15-2010), Sensei-Q (09-15-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-15-2010)