Naruto 510 Discussion - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #76
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 510 Discussion

hyuuga and yotsuki

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #77
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Don't know if agree with the six clans idea but if this is what Kishi is suggesting perhaps we can figure it out this way:

Senju and Uzumaki, Uchiha and ?Namikaze?, Hyuga and ??????

Edit: Anyone else notice that Madara's face resembles Zetsu's, except the opposite?
Raikage's clan should be in there. Raikage has Buuji level chakra, something normal people dont have on thier own. Killa B has been the only one able to control the 8 tails. Something special about their genetics.

Uzumaki and Uchiha had power over the strongest Buuji due to their genetics. Seems like Rai and his brother may possibly share some genetic superpower.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #78
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You know how kishi like dbz.

If nagato tell naruto hes an uzumaki wouldnt it be like raditz vs goku

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-15-2010), blake (09-16-2010), Emissary of Justice (09-16-2010), Ero-Sage (09-15-2010), Numinous (09-15-2010), Vengeance (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #79
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Seriously ppl. We are in for a final battle of our lifetime if Madara did get all six "paths".

But y does he even need sasuke for(he's got nothing madaraneeds).

The juubi is definately not one of those paths so why is he gathering the tail beasts. Is it to stop all and any opposition if he is able to become RS.

Sasuke is just a minor pawn to him. He is going to use sasuke to fight naruto and in the climax and in their weeakened state swoop in and take the 9 tails. May do the same with bee too.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #80
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I highly doubt that the Yotsuki (Raikage and KB's clan) is in any way descended from the RS. One, the vast majority of the clan is still alive and fairly numerous within Kumo. Two, THEY HAVE NO PHYSICAL RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OF THE OTHER GROUPS, AS THEY ARE ALL BLACK.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #81
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Seriously ppl. We are in for a final battle of our lifetime if Madara did get all six "paths".

But y does he even need sasuke for(he's got nothing madaraneeds).

The juubi is definately not one of those paths so why is he gathering the tail beasts. Is it to stop all and any opposition if he is able to become RS.

Sasuke is just a minor pawn to him. He is going to use sasuke to fight naruto and in the climax and in their weeakened state swoop in and take the 9 tails. May do the same with bee too.
Madara still hasnt showed us EMS since he suppodely has it, and also, Madara has a flawed face, and body. Sasuke has a perfect EMS and a perfect, young Uchiha body

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #82
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

DAMNIT! AND I THOUGHT SHE DOMINATE HIM! Shit thought Konan would whop his ass but she still did a number on Madara so Kudos Konan
Old 09-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #83
Loh'
Jounin

Loh' is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN..
I was hoping the EYE was legit.

Oh well!!!
Hahahahaha former shell my ass. If he stole Shodai's Powers, whats the truth behind the death of Shodai.

RS you freaking beauty. GO YOU GOOD THING.
Now Naruto can kick the shit out of the last living Uchiha.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #84
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

lmfaoo at madara saying nagato mcks him roflll...

madara is sucha loser.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-15-2010), ask me anything (09-15-2010), Vengeance (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #85
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I think this chapter also clears naruto = senju bullshit. Since the Uzumakis and the senjus are now two of the major parts of the RS

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #86
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loh' View Post
DAMN..
I was hoping the EYE was legit.

Oh well!!!
Hahahahaha former shell my ass. If he stole Shodai's Powers, whats the truth behind the death of Shodai.

RS you freaking beauty. GO YOU GOOD THING.
Now Naruto can kick the shit out of the last living Uchiha.
he didn't say shodai didn't win shodai did shit on him madara just wants to believe he didn't get shitted on so in his mind he created the illusion that he won because he looked to the future....

as whole madara's been bitch slapped by everyone he's fought he either runs aka against minato loses aka against shodai or get's lucky aka against konan...

it's a shame nagato didn't kill him it seems konan knew all about madara's retarded phasing meaning so did nagato.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-15-2010), Vengeance (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #87
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I highly doubt that the Yotsuki (Raikage and KB's clan) is in any way descended from the RS. One, the vast majority of the clan is still alive and fairly numerous within Kumo. Two, THEY HAVE NO PHYSICAL RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OF THE OTHER GROUPS, AS THEY ARE ALL BLACK.
Who told you that the sons of the RS didn't spoon with a chocolate shawty?
Quote:
I think this chapter also clears naruto = senju bullshit. Since the Uzumakis and the senjus are now two of the major parts of the RS
No. Read again and this time turn on your comprehension skills.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-15-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-15-2010), ask me anything (09-15-2010), blake (09-16-2010), KillerNN (09-15-2010), Vengeance (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #88
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

YES. Madara isn't TOTAL pussy anymore. We know he isn't a useless shit now.

OHH OHHH OOHHH, OBITO THEORIZERS. FUCK YOU. SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU. GO FUCK YOUR COUCHES, ITS OVER.

Nah, kidding.
Nagato being Uzumaki, it wasn't a surprise and somewhat predictable. Remember people were saying Yahiko and Naruto were related? well now your semi-semi-correct. I think it was a decent chapter, though we officially know Kishi's sexuality with the whole rainbow troll shit.

tl;dr- chapter.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #89
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Might as well take a crack at this!

Last edited by Duncan33; 09-15-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-15-2010), blake (09-16-2010), Emissary of Justice (09-16-2010), Ero-Sage (09-15-2010), goldengod (09-15-2010), KillerNN (09-15-2010), LordAuronX (09-15-2010), Numinous (09-15-2010), Sensei-Q (09-15-2010), Vengeance (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #90
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Ha. Funny. >_>