Pic thread - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #136
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pic thread

Baiken is clearly superior. Only rivaled by May (Adorable pirate loli), and Bridget (Of course.).
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-31-2011), Axiom (01-31-2011), Mal (01-31-2011), Tabris (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)

Old 01-30-2011, 11:19 PM   #137
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

is anime fan synonymous with swim fan?

also, picture: http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/...AILS_large.jpg
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 11:32 PM   #138
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

@Classic rpgs. Yes BD2 kicks ass. One can still easily find it throughly enjoyable. Ill throw Fallout 2 out there as well is you are looking for a classic game. Remains one of my favorite rpgs to date.

@Gulty Gear. Yes Baiken is my fav too. Despite the fact that she has a cruddy special, less then stellar damage output, and low defense relative to other chars. She rules with the ability to crazy counter any attack(including specials). She also can juggle an opponent for an entire match with ease. One eyed, one armed, sexy samurai chick equals badass.

Anyone play any of GG sister games in the Blaz Blue series? Same kind of feel as GG. Only complaint is it has the absolute worst collision boxes I have ever seen in a fight game. Still kick ass though. Arc Systems also has kind of a contra remake on the way. Styled much like Guilty gear and Blaz Blue. Looks promising.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011), Shrike (01-31-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 12:09 AM   #139
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

FFtactics try to unlock monk and use chakra to power level. Also don't use Orlandu he breaks the game and makes it too easy.
Guilty Gear awesome game. Faust is my favorite. Bridget is awesome even though he's a tranny.
Blazblue pretty much a guilty gear cloned dumbed down. The special are easier to do since they're bound to a single direction on the right analog stick.

Last edited by That1CheezyGuy; 01-31-2011 at 02:34 PM.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
Axiom (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 02:11 AM   #140
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Not that into fighting games except Soul Calibur (2 being the best, obviously), though I can second Shrike's recommendation of Baulder's Gate 2.

Also, obligatory ELDER SCROLLS V excitement.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-31-2011), Axiom (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-31-2011), Shrike (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 02:14 AM   #141
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Seems I've gotta torrent baldurs gate 1 and 2, since I cant find them anywhere anymore

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:19 AM   #142
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

^Get it. Play it. Love it.

All this Baiken talk got me wanting to play her. So I dusted of my character warehouse loaded her up, and went to town. First match in, and I was maintaining some pretty decent juggle numbers. Though yoshi did eventually eek out a victory that match.

Almost forgot about her tatami mat. Easily one of the most broken in moves in game. Quasi-projectile, launcher, air drop and guard break all in one. Yea she is a beast.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 09:02 AM   #143
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's the second one.

And Baldur's Gate II? Roger that, you say it's good then that's good enough for me. I'll definitely check it out.

Edit: Yeah, my bro mained chipp. He's a fun dude to use, since he's fast as all fuck. And being fast in that game means you're really fucking fast.

@ACT-Yeah! That's the way to go.

Also, whatever you do, don't skip out on the three-some. Or the four-some, if you're into that kinda thing.
I played NWN2 and still playing it sometimes. And I add Kaedrin PrC patch so I get like many many more prc classess like a dread commando, dread pirate, bladesinger or a dervish and more.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 10:54 AM   #144
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Was playing BlazBlue with Zero a couple of weeks ago.

MANLY MATCH OF FATE WITH MANLY MAN BANG SHISHIGAMI.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #145
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Any character who has a super that plays his own theme music is awesome in my opinion
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 01:39 PM   #146
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I've not used Bang, I only use Noel buth some of the other characters are beast. Iron Tagers throw damage is ridicolous more so than T-Hawks.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #147
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Just going to assume that it is a good game then.

I totally thought this was funny. Seriously.

Fighting games? I love sports fighting games (Fight Night, UFC) but my favorite fighting games are probably Tekken and DoA. I used to love the Tenkaichi games too.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 03:39 PM   #148
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol I didn't get the joke. Also for Tekken, Asoka(Jin's step-sister.) <3
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 03:48 PM   #149
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I dunno about that. Ayane is better haha. Or breakdance dude from Tekken.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-31-2011)
Old 01-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #150
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Asoka parries almost everything with her Jujitsu fighting style and she has crazy combos man. Eddie(break dancing dude) is pretty beast though.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote