Pic thread - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:36 PM   #106
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Pic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
ok and i would call you a liar who said you didnt know who i was earlier in the thread.
Yeah, keep it up. We'll never make the same mistake again when it comes to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Come. At. Me. Bro.
You just say that because you want to see bears.

Quote:
Seriously though, how's Dragon Age going?
Going well. Slowly working through everything but still having annoying times. Just ran into my first high-dragon. That didn't go as well as I had thought.

Miburo - yes and no. I'm running to games to learn as much as I can. One is human noble, who runs around smashing shit with his shield and sword, the other is a gay little elf mage - which is kinda cool because I've gone lightning and he's got this tempest that is like 30s of constant chaos and I've gone arcane warrior so I can start using a sword. But yeah, getting the hang of it and enjoying it.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-30-2011), Mal (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-30-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)

Old 01-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #107
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@AniMeFan: Dude, you won't win. He'll just keep countering you even if he's BS-ing, and then eventually you'd rage and start flaming everyone and they'll flame you back and someone will toss a threat into the mix and everyone will call you a pussy then you'll "No u" to the core, and you'll eventually rage quit. I've seen this happen before and it generally is that process(You could be different but you'd still lose regardless), you won't win.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-30-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #108
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@AniMeFan: Dude, you won't win. He'll just keep countering you even if he's BS-ing, and then eventually you'd rage and start flaming everyone and they'll flame you back and someone will toss a threat into the mix and everyone will call you a pussy then you'll "No u" to the core, and you'll eventually rage quit. I've seen this happen before and it generally is that process(You could be different but you'd still lose regardless), you won't win.
How about not winning because he is just stupid?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #109
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
How about not winning because he is just stupid?
see this is why he said just to stop, he knows a bunch of you retards are just going to keep coming and flame regardless of what were talking about
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-30-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #110
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol I don't call people stupid often. Edit: to elaborate, Animebro is pretty consistent with his shit and it takes a whole lot of stupidity for me to call someone stupid. So he would be on the smart side for me.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 01-30-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #111
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

You have been drawn a picture with a chalk of you being 'internet tough guy', and you keep sprouting bullshit about you never talking about it.
You say how manly you are, but then whine how unjust people are on the forum for neg repping you for nothing, so you made a new account?

Seriously?

Come the fuck on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #112
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You have been drawn a picture with a chalk of you being 'internet tough guy', and you keep sprouting bullshit about you never talking about it.
You say how manly you are, but then whine how unjust people are on the forum for neg repping you for nothing, so you made a new account?

Seriously?

Come the fuck on.
im not an internet tough guy, i said so many times i was not implying getting physical, you all posted the internet tough guy stuff and one even posted a pic which i responded to.

im not whining, i didnt even mention anyhting to a mod about people talking shit to me for no reason. i never said how manly i was, just said the way mibs acts alot of the time is not manly.

why are you even here, whats your involvment besides having a red name, stfu, go read the thread again.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #113
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

@ACT-Yeah, mages are fucking good. I don't blame you for being one of those things. On my human noble dude I just brought my mages and that thief chick. Was a pretty good team. Thief chick did bard shit, mages did mage shit, I just went around being manly as fuck. But I didn't have manly Sten on my team, which sucked hard. = (

Edit: And yeah, AnIMeFaG is unmanly and stupid and whatnot.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #114
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

@Shrike: I know you can be pretty harsh but come on, he's being picked on, clearly unfair here. >_>
Old 01-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #115
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

How is it unfair? He provoked it by 1) Being unmanly and making dupes because someone gave him neg rep and shit. 2) Started the whole internet tough guy "you wouldn't say that to my face!" shit.

And now he's getting made fun of for it. And rightfully so. Don't be such pussies all the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:03 PM   #116
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

@nlb - Whatever man. I am done drawing with a chalk anyway.

Yeah, Human noble Fighter for Dragon Age. Started, but don't have much time. I just met the King, who looks kinda faggy, but his armor and greatsword are cool, so I'll respect until I loot his corpse. I hope I can do that. And I hope for some challenging fights in this game. Don't expect much of the story though, but hack n slash will amuse me enough.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #117
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
why are you even here, whats your involvment besides having a red name, stfu, go read the thread again.
Step 1 bro. Stop before you end up like your predecessors. You just gave him a reason to flame you. Now he'll most likely flame back.

Edit: Well now he won't. He doesn't care. Awesome Shrike, that's auto-respect bro. =)

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 01-30-2011 at 10:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #118
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
How is it unfair? He provoked it by 1) Being unmanly and making dupes because someone gave him neg rep and shit. 2) Started the whole internet tough guy "you wouldn't say that to my face!" shit.

And now he's getting made fun of for it. And rightfully so. Don't be such pussies all the time.
i provoked everyone by making a duplicate account? i started the whole internet tough guy thing?

yea i provoked everyone by making a second account, i made it to start fresh, i dont need people following me around to argue with me because of something i said. maybe you who "told nero who i was and was a douchbag" provoked it, if thats the truth you provoked it.

i claimed not wanting to get physical and taking the high road but im an internet tough guy, common.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #119
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I kinda liked the king. And there are some pretty tough fights. Like I said earlier, fucking broodmother thing was a worthy opponent. And if you pick a horrible sausage fest team like I originally did (Warrior my dude who is awesome, alester, dwarf, and manly Sten) then you'll have a pretty hard time with fucking everything.

Edit: Holy shit, Animufan. Say that to my fucking face already, you pansy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-31-2011), Shrike (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:09 PM   #120
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Oh hai wutz goin on in hurr gaiz
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-30-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)