Pic thread - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #121
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Pic thread

Well, haven't seen much of the king, he could be cool still. Yeah, all fighters - not good. You need a balanced party, always been like that in good RPGs at least. Mage, thief, fighter, cleric etc.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011)

Old 01-30-2011, 10:16 PM   #122
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Also, played FF Tactics that you sent me with that PS2, that game is challenging. Since my TV is a ruin, and I won't ruin my MGS experience, so I am saving it until I buy a new one, I tried some other games which are not as sacred. God of War is pretty badass hack n slash. Kratos satisfies for good opponent for Ares. Played Guilty Gear too. Holy shit, didn't know that game was so good. I always relied on good old Mortal Kombat Trilogy when it came to fighting games.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #123
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

If you could bring all mages and one tank, or just all mages if that was possible (One mage be an immortal arcane fighter mage.) and that would probably rape all kinds of faces. But you couldn't unlock shit (Unless a mage can unlock shit, which they probably can, fucking mages). = /

I'm playing this PC game called Neverwinter Nights or some shit like that. And it's kinda cool. There is this fucking dwarf loves fist fighting and wants to be a monk because they kick ass. And some thief chick who is pretty adorable because she steals shit for me and bitches out at other chicks who try to talk to me. And some fucking wood hippies and shit. I dunno. I like dwarf bro and thief chick. Pretty amusing dialog, so I'm enjoying it.

Edit: Oh shit, yeah. Tactics is awesome. I loved that game. If you're having trouble make a Miburo dude. =D

And fuck yeah, Guilty Gear. Baiken is <3. Yeah, that game is god level fighting game, and the only fighting game I'm actually any good at. And the soundtrack is manly.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #124
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I think Slayer is the best in GG.

Mibs I saw what you did thar. Sneaky bastard. =D
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #125
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Just going to assume that it is a good game then.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 01-30-2011 at 10:22 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (01-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-11-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:22 PM   #126
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If you could bring all mages and one tank, or just all mages if that was possible (One mage be an immortal arcane fighter mage.) and that would probably rape all kinds of faces. But you couldn't unlock shit (Unless a mage can unlock shit, which they probably can, fucking mages). = /

I'm playing this PC game called Neverwinter Nights or some shit like that. And it's kinda cool. There is this fucking dwarf loves fist fighting and wants to be a monk because they kick ass. And some thief chick who is pretty adorable because she steals shit for me and bitches out at other chicks who try to talk to me. And some fucking wood hippies and shit. I dunno. I like dwarf bro and thief chick. Pretty amusing dialog, so I'm enjoying it.
Neverwinter 1 or 2? Both are okay to play through once. I liked that game. As I advised Mal, you could also try the best RPG (opinion, but my opinion counts) ever, which is Baldur's Gate II Shadows of Amn (and the expansion Throne of Bhaal later). Not sure if you like old games with bad graphics, but Infinite Engine which was used for that game is pretty to look at even now. Those games will just never get old. Dunno, check it out, but be sure to play Shadows of Amn first, excellent story, great fighting, many hours of playing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Axiom (01-31-2011), Mal (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #127
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

@Mibs - yeah, I'm getting the point where I take the two mages - the swamp one to attack, the old hag to do nothing but heal me at all times - and then the bard lady to sing and shoot arrows, while I run in and kick the shit out of things. It's fun.

With the mage, I just send everyone in and start shooting lighting not caring who I hit. They take some damage, but if they can't survive a little lightning, why would I want them on my team?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #128
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Didn't play too much, but almost every character is awesome in GG. Faust is fucking lol. Sol Badguy is Kiske are okay. There is some robot or something which looks awesome as fuck, I think it's called Justice. So far, I liked Chip a lot. Played with him mostly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #129
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

It's the second one.

And Baldur's Gate II? Roger that, you say it's good then that's good enough for me. I'll definitely check it out.

Edit: Yeah, my bro mained chipp. He's a fun dude to use, since he's fast as all fuck. And being fast in that game means you're really fucking fast.

@ACT-Yeah! That's the way to go.

Also, whatever you do, don't skip out on the three-some. Or the four-some, if you're into that kinda thing.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-30-2011), Axiom (01-31-2011), Mal (01-31-2011), Nerox (01-30-2011), Shrike (01-30-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #130
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's the second one.

And Baldur's Gate II? Roger that, you say it's good then that's good enough for me. I'll definitely check it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldur%...Shadows_of_Amn

The reception and everything are true to my word. Check it out when you can. As I said, it is old, but still the best. Characters are AWESOME, and can even get into fighting each other if their alignment doesn't match. I even used some names from there for my story. Korgan, Anomen.

Edit: "In 2010, on IGN's Top 25 Modern PC Games, Baldur's Gate II was ranked 2nd, with Half-Life 2 being ranked first"
Holy shit, didn't know that.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-30-2011 at 10:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:33 PM   #131
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I really should look into more Baldur's Gate games. I really enjoyed playing Dark Alliance, so I can't imagine how I wouldn't like these.

I clung to the NES too long.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-31-2011), Miburo (01-30-2011), Shrike (01-31-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (01-31-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:35 PM   #132
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Yeah Faust is lol though I never get to see his face with that paperbag over his head. Zappa(Guy with a mind parasite) is pretty creepy. Justice and Slayer are beast in my opinion. You have to play as Slayer(That1CheezyGuy's current avatar)
Old 01-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #133
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Chipp is good. My bro spams alpha blade all day.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #134
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Eddie's the best character in GG.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-30-2011), That1CheezyGuy (01-31-2011)
Old 01-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #135
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

His shadow powers are cool but it's hard to play with him except when you drill the enemy to death.