Opinion of sasuke - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 07-17-2005, 06:49 PM   #16
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

dothej is an unknown quantity at this point
uh oh venustan1988 has perfected the "three quote rebuttal" be afraid....
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
And that would make me a pedophile why?
had nothing to do with ur post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk's location
Location: Wy does it matter? On the net, a location is useless.. Except for us. Er I mean exept for pedophiles
...but everything to do with ur profile...

"I reject your reality and substitue my own"

dothej is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2005, 08:20 PM   #17
Khari
Gyokunyo

Khari is infamous around these partsKhari is infamous around these parts
Sasuke is not gay but an ass. I mean how can he bring back his clan without women 0_0
Old 07-17-2005, 09:41 PM   #18
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
Sasuke is not gay but an ass. I mean how can he bring back his clan without women 0_0
As long as his heir has the Sharingan, and the Uchiha family name, he can resurrect his clan.

Also, for those of you who think Sasuke is a bastard/ass/idiot/gaylord..... Think about this: If you had your entire family killed, and someone showed it to you right in front of your eyes, and you were left all alone, and your older brother wanted you to kill him.... Would you really have any time for girls? He's determined to kill his brother. I'm sure that when he does kill his brother, and he has no more hatred buried within him, he'll turn to women.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #19
orochimoru
Missing-Nin

orochimoru is an unknown quantity at this point
my opinion is that sasuke is not gay he does not care for love.he only cares about power and strengh.love is a waste of his time cause it will not get him power or strength
orochimoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 10:07 PM   #20
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orochimoru
my opinion is that sasuke is not gay he does not care for love.he only cares about power and strengh.love is a waste of his time cause it will not get him power or strength
True, True...... He DOES only care about power, because he wants to kill his brother. It's too bad...... I realy thought Sasuke was a cool character until he got all evil after the Chuunin Exam. There was always something troubling me, though. The night that Sasuke was about to leave, and Sakura tried to stop him, why did he say Thank you? That always troubled me, and I couldn't figure it out.

Old 07-17-2005, 10:37 PM   #21
Khari
Gyokunyo

I would seek revenge if all that happend to me but not if it affected my home or friends in anyway
Old 07-17-2005, 10:58 PM   #22
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

I would seek revenge, too. If I was Sasuke, I'd totally kick Itachi's ass, and then go about normal everyday life. It's a shame that he's with Orochimaru, now.... I hope he returns to the good side, or someone kills Orochimaru, so he can choose to come back to Konoha.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:00 PM   #23
Khari
Gyokunyo

I wouldn't even go to him I would gain power on my own and if the curse spreads let it without letting it consume you damn!
Old 07-17-2005, 11:05 PM   #24
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I mean he acts like he has an attitude problem towards girls. Also it is pretty odd for a 12 year old if you ask me.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:27 PM   #25
-=(k@k@sh1)=-
Special Jounin

-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about
If Itachi didn't kill his family,Sasuke may become a kind boy

^*Sakura*^

-=(k@k@sh1)=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:16 AM   #26
Anko_Rises
That's her

Anko_Rises is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
True, True...... He DOES only care about power, because he wants to kill his brother. It's too bad...... I realy thought Sasuke was a cool character until he got all evil after the Chuunin Exam. There was always something troubling me, though. The night that Sasuke was about to leave, and Sakura tried to stop him, why did he say Thank you? That always troubled me, and I couldn't figure it out.
I think he said thank you to her because he could actually somewhat feel that she was trying to be supportive to him. I don't think Sasuke is cold and careless when it comes to love, I assume that he just needs to witness it himself. And if he ever comes back to Konoha and seeks for love, my guess would be that it was Sakura. Although he keeps telling her that she's annoying and all, he did protect her .. a lot and lot of times.
Anko_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:07 AM   #27
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
mehh, sasuke is just living to kill only one person........that is his only perpuse in life......he can not go on an and live his own life becuz to him, he died along time ago.......he is only living to advenge...........
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 04:10 AM   #28
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko_Rises
I think he said thank you to her because he could actually somewhat feel that she was trying to be supportive to him. I don't think Sasuke is cold and careless when it comes to love, I assume that he just needs to witness it himself. And if he ever comes back to Konoha and seeks for love, my guess would be that it was Sakura. Although he keeps telling her that she's annoying and all, he did protect her .. a lot and lot of times.
OOOHHHHH!!!!! I REEEAALLLY hope that happens! I believe that it will. I really like happy endings. If Kishimoto kills him off, I'll have to contact my people to "talk" to him.....

Old 07-18-2005, 05:59 AM   #29
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dot
uh oh venustan1988 has perfected the "three quote rebuttal" be afraid....
kid teach me tat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha1412
you were left all alone, and your older brother wanted you to kill him.... Would you really have any time for girls?
u r rite. he have no time to love. he onlt have time to train himself to be more strong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha1412
I hope he returns to the good side, or someone kills Orochimaru, so he can choose to come back to Konoha.
he will become into a good sited after he kill his brother and orochimaru... remember he have that curse. orochimaru will not let him go easily...

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:28 AM   #30
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venustan1988
he will become into a good sited after he kill his brother and orochimaru... remember he have that curse. orochimaru will not let him go easily...
True. After all, Sasuke is Orochimaru's only way to live and become stronger.