What's your plot for an episode? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 07-18-2005, 02:34 AM   #1
Anko_Rises
That's her

Anko_Rises is an unknown quantity at this point
What's your plot for an episode?

If you could choose/create the plot for an episode, what would the storyline be like? What problems do you want certain characters to encounter? It could be a type of mission that a certain team has to do or an episode explaining the love life of a character; something like that.

Mine would be for Kakashi to go on a mission with a female Jounin (lets just say Shizune) and dress up as normal people (instead of their ninja outfits) because their job was to assasinate someone without letting the people around them know their identities as ninjas. Then I'd like to see hilarious things happen such as men flirting to Shizune yet she can't do anything related to ninjutsu. Then Kakashi would have to help her.. so on. I wouldn't know how the episode would end though. O well.

So how would yours be like?
Anko_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2005, 01:17 PM   #2
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko_Rises
If you could choose/create the plot for an episode, what would the storyline be like? What problems do you want certain characters to encounter? It could be a type of mission that a certain team has to do or an episode explaining the love life of a character; something like that.

Mine would be for Kakashi to go on a mission with a female Jounin (lets just say Shizune) and dress up as normal people (instead of their ninja outfits) because their job was to assasinate someone without letting the people around them know their identities as ninjas. Then I'd like to see hilarious things happen such as men flirting to Shizune yet she can't do anything related to ninjutsu. Then Kakashi would have to help her.. so on. I wouldn't know how the episode would end though. O well.

So how would yours be like?
I am interested in the replies to this thread, but with your mission why couldn't they sneak in at night without someone seeing and assasinate the person, why go undercover.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:23 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake
~Blank~

Kakashi Hatake is an unknown quantity at this point
The story begins w/Kakashi and Sasuke and they hav to go on a mission that leads them to some giant forest and its filled w/evil monsters. Next they find rebels of their clan (like 2 or 3). Then they ask them sum questions...Nextly the rebels base gets stormed by Itachi and he has a crew of evil doing henchmen...not sure of wuts gonna happen next...heh....
Old 07-18-2005, 03:05 PM   #4
Anko_Rises
That's her

Anko_Rises is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
I am interested in the replies to this thread, but with your mission why couldn't they sneak in at night without someone seeing and assasinate the person, why go undercover.
hmm.. then i'd say, because the person (guy) that they have to assasinate has hired jounin leveled ninjas to guard him at all times because he's heard a rumour that ninjas from another village are attacking him. Although the the guy being protected does not know which village are sending ninjas to harm him, he is still not letting his guard down. Knowing that, Kakashi and Shizune will have to dress up as regular people and show no signs of being ninjas; since their enemy/target are equally strong. The moment they step in the guy's country, it is uncertain if the hired jounins are on the look out.
Anko_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 08:32 AM   #5
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake
The story begins w/Kakashi and Sasuke and they hav to go on a mission that leads them to some giant forest and its filled w/evil monsters. Next they find rebels of their clan (like 2 or 3). Then they ask them sum questions...Nextly the rebels base gets stormed by Itachi and he has a crew of evil doing henchmen...not sure of wuts gonna happen next...heh....
More of there clan Kakashi isn't part of a clan, only Sasuke is part of the Uchiha clan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko_Rises
hmm.. then i'd say, because the person (guy) that they have to assasinate has hired jounin leveled ninjas to guard him at all times because he's heard a rumour that ninjas from another village are attacking him. Although the the guy being protected does not know which village are sending ninjas to harm him, he is still not letting his guard down. Knowing that, Kakashi and Shizune will have to dress up as regular people and show no signs of being ninjas; since their enemy/target are equally strong. The moment they step in the guy's country, it is uncertain if the hired jounins are on the look out.
I guess that is a good reason, although that brings up the question why don't Kakashi change into one of the jounin. Nevermind if it is a good episode of Naruto then I will watch it.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote