College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong. - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #76
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Saw something about Ayn Rand. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (11-01-2010)


Old 11-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #77
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 402
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,139 Times in 1,405 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

I'll get the oatmeal ready...
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-01-2010), Miburo (11-01-2010), RNB (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #78
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,477 Times in 3,665 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-01-2010), ask me anything (11-01-2010), KillerNN (11-01-2010), Mal (11-01-2010), Marlboro (11-01-2010), Miburo (11-01-2010), RNB (11-01-2010), Tzu Men (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #79
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
That's fucking retarded is what it is. I've been bored as all Hell with my video games. So what did I do? I went out and bought a new one. If you're bored because you have nothing to do then do something new. Go running. Join a sparring gym. Pick up a Goddamn book (Atlas Shrugged, for example. Now, before my fellow red names become disappoint over Ayn Rand, let me explain: it is a long as fuck book, so in this case it'd give the person something to do for years to come). Study philosophy. There is no such thing as "no reason to live." It's called growing the fuck up and making a reason for yourself.

Everyone else (Read: Outer Heaven) already covered everything logically conceivable about this topic, so herpa derp derp.
Ulysses is better and also huge. Read that instead. =D
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #80
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
If that isn't the best use of a movie containing Dwayne <snigger> The Rock Johnson... I don't know what is.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (11-01-2010), Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #81
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,477 Times in 3,665 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

You best not be trash-talking the Rock, you jabronie.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kluang (11-01-2010), Mal (11-01-2010), Marlboro (11-01-2010), Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #82
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Also if you are bored as fuck, and have no depression, wouldn't you just do shit like bungee-jumping, or other thrilling things, to get rid of the boredom?
What if those things do not thrill you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
So what is your point?
Just wondering what Miburo thought about those who were not really afraid, but just genuinely didn't care to live. After all, there can be a difference between not wanting to live, and being afraid to. If you are afraid to live, you most likely do not want to live. However, you don't necessarily need to be afraid to live to not want to live. As in, it's simply something you no longer care to do. Like: "No, I'm not afraid to live, I just no longer care to do it."

Main characteristics that lead one to this is: Laziness, a general lack of emotions or care, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
That's fucking retarded is what it is. I've been bored as all Hell with my video games. So what did I do? I went out and bought a new one. If you're bored because you have nothing to do then do something new.
What if you have no motivation to do such things? And majority of things that you have tried you do not find fun or satisfying what-so-ever? Nothing really stupid about that, at all. It's just in your nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
There is no such thing as "no reason to live." It's called growing the fuck up and making a reason for yourself.
There's plenty of people who have no goals and couldn't give a shit about anything. Therefore, they have no current reason to live. They're just bored with life, and don't care to continue. And there's nothing truly retarded about that, either. You wanting to live and therefore finding a reason to live, is a completely different situation from those who (naturally) don't want to live, and therefore do not find reasons to live. You're logic shouldn't be pushed on them simply because you have a different preference. You have the drive to live so you say "I'm bored, gonna find something else." This other guy has no motivation for living and says "I'm bored, fuck this, I'm out."

Granted, most likely his only suicide would be "starve to death" or some shit. But it's still the suicide as in "don't want to live; therefore die." It's just this time it's an actual lack of care for living, as opposed to wanting to live, but being too weak to continue on in life.

Last edited by Scientia; 11-01-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #83
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You best not be trash-talking the Rock, you jabronie.
Naw... just his movie career.


















OK, no. He generally just sucks.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-01-2010), Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #84
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Ulysses is better and also huge. Read that instead. =D
You'd have to be a fop to ever think that Ulysses, or anything by Joyce, is better than Ayn Rand. No, I have not read the book, but I know enough to know it wouldn't be able to lick Atlas Shrugged's book binding. I have read A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man so I have a good sense of his writing style. Ulysses is a remake of The Odyssey. Fuck, how original! Secondly, after riding his boyfriend's cock, Joyce came up with the great idea that in order to keep the writer captivated, he would ignore good sentence structure by ignoring good punctuation. Yes, he experimented with this, especially in the rhyming department, but I don't see what its purpose is. Thirdly, Joyce was no philosopher. He was about as much of a philosopher as Thoreau, since all he did was writer about themes that he learned via personal experience and and via ignoring every branch of philosophy below ethics.

Ayn Rand, on the other hand, starts from epistemology and metaphysics. She makes clear her positions in those branches in her books, and then goes further to give ethical, aesthetic, and political positions, which are all outlined without any needless ambiguity, in contrast to most of the Moderns. Even if you don't agree with Rand, it is undeniable that her books are full of questions that the reader can ask himself. On top of that, there is a story of heroism, integrity, and triumph that one can enjoy.

Now, where is my oatmeal?
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-01-2010), Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #85
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,477 Times in 3,665 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
You'd have to be a fop to ever think that Ulysses, or anything by Joyce, is better than Ayn Rand. No, I have not read the book
I stopped reading here.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010), RNB (11-01-2010), Tzu Men (11-01-2010), Vanity (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #86
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
You'd have to be a fop to ever think that Ulysses, or anything by Joyce, is better than Ayn Rand. No, I have not read the book, but I know enough to know it wouldn't be able to lick Atlas Shrugged's book binding. I have read A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man so I have a good sense of his writing style. Ulysses is a remake of The Odyssey. Fuck, how original! Secondly, after riding his boyfriend's cock, Joyce came up with the great idea that in order to keep the writer captivated, he would ignore good sentence structure by ignoring good punctuation. Yes, he experimented with this, especially in the rhyming department, but I don't see what its purpose is. Thirdly, Joyce was no philosopher. He was about as much of a philosopher as Thoreau, since all he did was writer about themes that he learned via personal experience and and via ignoring every branch of philosophy below ethics.

Ayn Rand, on the other hand, starts from epistemology and metaphysics. She makes clear her positions in those branches in her books, and then goes further to give ethical, aesthetic, and political positions, which are all outlined without any needless ambiguity, in contrast to most of the Moderns. Even if you don't agree with Rand, it is undeniable that her books are full of questions that the reader can ask himself. On top of that, there is a story of heroism, integrity, and triumph that one can enjoy.

Now, where is my oatmeal?
:3

I backspaced a bunch of shit because it all came down to this:
Fuck you. James Joyce>Ayn Rand, which I don't feel I need to support because it's my own opinion, which you won't budge or agree with, regardless of my defense.

So blow me. <3
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #87
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,477 Times in 3,665 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.



OPINIONS
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010), RNB (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #88
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

I love Weimaraners ; ;
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #89
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

You can have your own opinion. Calling it a fact by telling it to everyone like it is the truth is a bit misleading though. So, as one who prefers the truth, I had a natural inclination to balance out the idiocy that was your post.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #90
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: College kid livestreaming gay roommate gone wrong.

Psht... read Adams and Vonnegut and get over it people. Post-Modern owns.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Infraction for aqwsy: Creating Thread in wrong section Freshgrease Bans & Warnings 0 04-24-2007 11:39 PM
Warning for kirabook: Creating Thread in wrong section Freshgrease Bans & Warnings 0 04-19-2007 10:28 PM
Infraction for gibigbig: Wrong section and advertising Shino Bans & Warnings 0 12-16-2006 05:33 PM
Was this wrong SirBenoit Chit Chat 10 08-13-2006 02:51 PM
Copied Art: Right or Wrong? Ashiyun Debates Section 6 12-21-2005 02:17 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.