513prediction /spoilers - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-13-2010, 06:50 AM   #181
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

guys the day for the release is just around the corner, so chill out

Old 10-13-2010, 06:50 AM   #182
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Nidaime Manda = Manda Version II

Okay.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:54 AM   #183
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriQ View Post
guys the day for the release is just around the corner, so chill out
This chapter shouldn't be released at all. They can cancel the release, and go back to the drawing board cause this Snake v2 crap is unfair/unbelievable.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:54 AM   #184
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Kabuto vs Tsuchikage shd be fun.

Anyway waiting for the full trans or better still the chapter itself.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:25 AM   #185
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Ok if Numi's trans is correct this should be a great chapter and yea the Manda 2 thing is kinda cheezy when it should have just been a new snake from the snake contract scroll like there are multiple toads.. there looks to be plenty of action but I'm sure the usual naruto pussy comments will fly
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2010), Vengeance (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 07:28 AM   #186
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Super huge snake - plot device.
Deidara again - cool, Kishimoto killed all the good characters like him anyway.
Tsuchikage - great.
Ecology of the island and crap with animals - I can't believe Kishimoto wastes panels on such a stupid shit. Who in the right fucking mind would even waste time drawing panels about turtle dicks. Holy shit what a dumb fuck.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-13-2010), The Special One (10-13-2010), Tzu Men (10-13-2010), Vengeance (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #187
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Naruto makes all the animals line up in a row, to the amusement of Guy and Bee.
I hope Naruto dies before Bee.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-13-2010), Sensei-Q (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 AM   #188
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

He could have made them say it's just a mysterious moving island.

EDIT: Haha I still can't believe the Tsuchikage can fly just like that. How is he doing that? Let's see if he can break his previous record of 1/2 chapter hovering. Will his feet touch the ground in the next two chapters? xD

EDIT2: Something's wrong with Kabuto's Edo Tensei. The way Deidara behaves is just not right. He's too obedient. It should have either been stfu, or be an asshole like he always was. This conversation I read in Num's translation is a bit awkward. It doesn't feel right.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-13-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #189
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Ecology of the island and crap with animals - I can't believe Kishimoto wastes panels on such a stupid shit. Who in the right fucking mind would even waste time drawing panels about turtle dicks. Holy shit what a dumb fuck.
It's armadillo dicks, way different!

Speaking of which, if Kishi wants to make sure readers know that's a male Armadillo, he'll have to draw a penis.
ZOMG, SOMEONE CALL THE FCC, PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Although it would be funnier if the Armadillo turned out to be female. Oh, the questions Naruto would make about its vagina... XD

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-13-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2010), platinumrug (10-13-2010), Sensei-Q (10-13-2010), Shrike (10-13-2010), The Special One (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #190
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
He could have made them say it's just a mysterious moving island.

EDIT: Haha I still can't believe the Tsuchikage can fly just like that. How is he doing that? Let's see if he can break his previous record of 1/2 chapter hovering. Will his feet touch the ground in the next two chapters? xD
he's the Earth Shadow .. it's clearly a manipulation of magnetic forces IMO so I think he just reversed his polarity to the opposite of that of the earth which allows him to float .. but it's gonna be awesome to see him fight since we only got to see his levitation, dust, and turn zetsu to stone jutsu
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-13-2010, 07:47 AM   #191
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
he's the Earth Shadow .. it's clearly a manipulation of magnetic forces IMO so I think he just reversed his polarity to the opposite of that of the earth which allows him to float .. but it's gonna be awesome to see him fight since we only got to see his levitation, dust, and turn zetsu to stone jutsu
So do you think he used the same method to make that source of light?

@dick: How will it be censored? Pixellated, black bar, naruto's head in front of it?

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-13-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #192
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
@dick: How will it be censored? Pixellated, black bar
It's a fucking Armadillo penis. There's no need to censor it, or else many National Geographic articles/documentary series would be censored to oblivion.

Quote:
or naruto's head in front of it?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-13-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2010), platinumrug (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #193
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
So do you think he used the same method to make that source of light?

@dick: How will it be censored? Pixellated, black bar, naruto's head in front of it?

not familiar with the bleach reference so not sure how he does this new jutsu so I have to wait to post my analysis of the jutsu and I'm sure a leaf or something will be put in front of the armadillo dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
It's a fucking Armadillo penis. There's no need to censor it, or else many National Geographic articles/documentary series would be censored to oblivion.

ROFFLMMFBAO

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 AM   #194
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Naruto's a fag. I thought this been established already.

But if I see him line some animals up on some faggot shit. Seriously.

I bet those guys on NF think Naruto is badass.

EDIT: Naruto is zoophilic? wtf.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 10-13-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #195
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

This new rainbow cloak has like, unlimited possibilities. Naruto's going to break his ankle in chapter 514. Cause we're all smart enough to know what will happen when enraged carebear + snake kid are both in the same panel.

Bee will be knocked out, Motoi will die or go K.O., Aoba will probably die, Gai is forgotten, Tsuchikage and Gaara handle Deidara.

Meanwhile, on some giant, strangled, dead turtle somewhere on the ocean.