513prediction /spoilers - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #256
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
WTF would naruto know about ecology to begin with? Would he know a tomato from a cucumber? Well, he might know what a cucumber is....or a carrot...or a zucchini....or whatever other kind of fruit he stuffs up his ass. :}
I thought he preferred to suck them... since he did the crowjob and the frog swallow...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-13-2010), platinumrug (10-14-2010)

Old 10-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #257
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Again, we don't know if Manda has been legit brought back from the grave or if this is an entirely different snake.

Edo Tensei revival as a way to bring back characters is much easier to justify and much less "BS" than any other method. The condition that they are still "dead" and are only temporarily restored to life is obvious, and it has a much better reason for bringing some of them back than GEDO TENSEI: DEUS EX MACHINA!!!
From what I read of the spoilers (assuming they are correctly translated), it seems Kabuto used the DNA from Manda to create a duplicate of Manda. The only difference being kabuto used certain methods to enhance manda's skills/abilities. I would bet on something like growth hormones and steroids like some athletes use to get strong. He may have altered the DNA a little to enhance him genetically. That's just my take on it.

I would also imagine he had a way to speed up the growth process imemsely so that this new Manda grew the equivalent of decades in a single year or so.

The only real question I would like answered, is how kabuto made this Manda obey his orders, when the last manda wouldn't do jack shit for Orochimaru. Perhaps a little mind control, or genetically altered him to be more obedient.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #258
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

So nothing else is happening in this chapter besides penises and Master Roshi fighting Android 18?(Harr Harr Get it Gaiz? I no u do.)
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-13-2010), k-lai (10-14-2010), platinumrug (10-14-2010), Sensei-Q (10-14-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #259
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Lame joke is lame?
k-lai (10-14-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #260
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

No .
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-13-2010), k-lai (10-14-2010), platinumrug (10-14-2010), Sensei-Q (10-14-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #261
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
No .
This. .
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #262
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

On a totally unrelated & rather pointless topic. What ever happened to the badarse Fuma clan? Why weren't they explored further after getting hyped by Kishi? I mean comeon Kishi add them into the whole BS Rikkudo bloodline crap to give Oro some relevance.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #263
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Fuma clan had one D-Rank tech that every effin Genin knows, then had one member who Jiraiya fought once then got owned and made into a Pain path. Everything else about them was pure filler.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #264
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

LOL.. if their names didn't end in Uchiha or Uzumaki, they got the shaft... The simplest explanation really.
SilverbladeVI (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #265
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

I think, one of Nagato's parents was Fuuma. If not, then it was all a fake by Kishi to keep him unknown.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:46 AM   #266
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

which one of them sensei?...
Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #267
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
I think, one of Nagato's parents was Fuuma. If not, then it was all a fake by Kishi to keep him unknown.
You should really reread the manga.

ANIMAL PATH
was the only canon Fuuma clansmen shown in the entirety of the manga. Amegakure citizens thought that Pain/Nagato was Fuuma because he used the Animal Path to deal with Amegakure affairs (like he used Deva Path for Akatsuki affairs.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:04 AM   #268
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You should really reread the manga.

ANIMAL PATH
was the only canon Fuuma clansmen shown in the entirety of the manga. Amegakure citizens thought that Pain/Nagato was Fuuma because he used the Animal Path to deal with Amegakure affairs (like he used Deva Path for Akatsuki affairs.
You're right.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:22 AM   #269
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

What is the Fuuma clan again?

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:34 AM   #270
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

fodder .