513prediction /spoilers - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #286
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

Today. I got a bonus on top of the whole fanfic access.

So yeah... new chapter. Uh. I don't know what to think... poor armadillo. But then, Naruto had to learn about the birds and bees somewhere. Not as conventional, but it IS Naruto.

Zombies having brains is win (even if that makes them not zombies), using the Tsuchikage to fight is win, revival of even Orochimaru's snake... meh... we'll see. It is good to see that Kishi actually remembers he has a cast to bring in the Tsuchikage, but it could be problematic. He's up to using the Kage for fights - everyone beneath that level is now unnecessary. Sorry, Kakashi.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #287
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

So far we have four Plot-sickness-killed so far:

Kimimaro
Itachi
Nagato
Oro????

Have i forgotten somebody

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #288
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Quote:
Since when were you Surf's Up!, ACT? =D
OH opened up a little for those who are interested in their fanfic

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #289
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

LOL this war is predictable.

The Kings on both sides fight each other first (Kabuto and zombies + Madara vs Kages.

Then the horses come in (anyone at Kakashi's lvl, or below Kage lvl)

Then the pawns start to rumble (the fodder nins and Zetsu clones clash)

@Gakure: There is no sickness on Nagato. He died because he used up his chakra/lifespan with the Gedo Rinne Tensei. It's plot-no-jutsu.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #290
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Quote:
@Gakure: There is no sickness on Nagato. He died because he used up his chakra/lifespan with the Gedo Rinne Tensei. It's plot-no-jutsu.
U sure abt that? Coughing blood and shit, just like itachi. As lean as an AIDS patient. What else do u need? Put him on a drip.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #291
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
U sure abt that? Coughing blood and shit, just like itachi. As lean as an AIDS patient. What else do u need? Put him on a drip.
He created a mini planet via a dead body, miles away from him.

Blood loss is a very reasonable side effect, since for example one use of Amaterasu already causes blood loss.

He's not ill.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #292
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Ok.

Why haven't we even gotten one pic of the chapter to sooth the nerves

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #293
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

i can see someone getting falcon punched again by naruto once he finds out why he really is on the island
Old 10-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #294
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

im goin to post a spoof tomorrow
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:32 AM   #295
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

What I don't get is why Kabuto still needs glasses. With all his spells, skills, and abilities to reanimate people, as well as they're summons, or jutsu's, why didn't the dumb arse fix his own sight? Additionally, he's bringing out Kazuku next, he's about the greatest fodder he has as a golem, and that should keep Tired Gai, KB, Yamato, and the rest busy until he mindfucks Naruto some way.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:17 AM   #296
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
What I don't get is why Kabuto still needs glasses. With all his spells, skills, and abilities to reanimate people, as well as they're summons, or jutsu's, why didn't the dumb arse fix his own sight? Additionally, he's bringing out Kazuku next, he's about the greatest fodder he has as a golem, and that should keep Tired Gai, KB, Yamato, and the rest busy until he mindfucks Naruto some way.
Because Kishi wants him to keep, at least, some of his old lookings, before he become "fully changed" I believe.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #297
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Well with the way that Kishi has drawn Kabuchimaru, he resembles Orochimaru more than he does his normal self. So to keep some of his old character intact and to not get the viewers confused, he kept the signature glasses. It could also be Kishi is trying to make Kabuto not entirely like Oro, and have him keep his sense of self, and his glasses are apart of his past and who he WAS, so keeping them makes him feel like himself and not a complete rip off of Oro. My explanation at least.
TheBaron (10-18-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 06:20 AM   #298
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Well with the way that Kishi has drawn Kabuchimaru, he resembles Orochimaru more than he does his normal self. So to keep some of his old character intact and to not get the viewers confused, he kept the signature glasses. It could also be Kishi is trying to make Kabuto not entirely like Oro, and have him keep his sense of self, and his glasses are apart of his past and who he WAS, so keeping them makes him feel like himself and not a complete rip off of Oro. My explanation at least.
You said what I wanted to say - just couldn't get the words out, my throat is in pain
Old 10-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #299
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Wrong thread dude. read the title. Go here http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64748

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 09-21-2012, 03:28 AM   #300
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Louis Vuitton go one ahead keep it up...you're on your way to the exit....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote