513prediction /spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #106
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: 513prediction /spoilers

Or maybe Konan is alive. Someone pulled her out of a genjutsu after the explosion.

But then again.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the power of small villages.

Yeah. I remember when Pain was revealed as a Rain Ninja. People on this forum shat bricks big time. They were like WTF? A RAIN NINJA? AREN'T RAIN NINJAS ARE NOOBS?!!!!

Rain Ninja have shinobi like Pain and Hanzou. I am confident that there are more powerhouses within the village itself. Like with every other village.

Konoha has all the badasses in Root though. Other than that. It's only Naruto, Yamato and Guy.

@Kluang - Madara can run a village. He done it to the Mist. Why not a small country like the Rain.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 10-10-2010 at 04:55 AM.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 AM   #107
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

to do that he has to control some jackass first .
Old 10-10-2010, 05:53 AM   #108
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Cheezy prediction time

Scene starts with Naruto and the rest on the island. Usual comic relief for this manga goes on…..

A snake is shown slithering towards Gai. Gai struggles to even speak
Gai: Ssssssnaake
Killer Bee smashes the snake with Samehada and proceeds to rhyme about how he hates snakes then Naruto starts to join in. After a few rhymes back and forth a small swarm of snakes starts to appear from the jungles next to the beach headed towards Bee and Naruto. The snakes stop right before them and begin to wait and hiss as Kabuto is seen walking out of the jungle.

Kabuto: My My Naruto you’ve grown since I last saw you.

Naruto without word or thought rushes towards Kabuto with a rasengan

Kabuto: I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I’m sure you don’t want to see that green ape blown to pieces.

Kabuto points in the air towards Deidara. Deidara is seen dropping bugs made of his clay to the beach next to where Gai is laying. Naruto stops as soon as he sees this and his rasengan disperses.

Kabuto: That’s better.

Kabuto looks at Bee, Naruto and Yamato

Kabuto: If you value the lives of your comrades then you three will follow me.

Kabuto walks into the jungle. They Yamato is first to go into the jungle. Naruto and Bee both looked pissed off but follow.
As the three walk through the jungle they see hear hundreds of snakes hissing and slithering throught the trees. Kabuto stops suddenly and turns towards the three and smiles. Kabuto then walks towards Naruto and gets right in his face.

Kabuto: Please accept this gift I have to offer Naruto-kun. It will make things easier.

Kabuto lifts his arm up towards Naruto as a snake flies out of his sleeve and bites Naruto on the neck. Naruto falls to his knees with a sedated look on his face. Bee lunges forward about to punch Kabuto in the face when Naruto grabs Bee’s leg attempting to pull himself up

Naruto: Don’t forget about the Fuzzy Eyebrows Sensei

Naruto falls to the ground knocked out cold. Bee backs off and looks towards
Yamato.

Yamato has a strange puzzled look on his face

Scene flashes to the ground where a small pile of sand in the form of a hand is tugging at Yamato's pants.

Kabuto: Now for you Hachibi-san. The sleep is quite relaxing you don’t even feel the bite.

Yamato shifts his eyes towards the ground as a small amount of and is in the dirt moving around forming into a message saying “They are safe”

The snake coming from Kabuto’s sleeve is just about to strike when…

Yamato: Mokuton Mokujoheki!

Yamato forms a half dome of wood surrounding Bee.

Kabuto and Bee both surprised back up.

Kabuto: Well I guess you Konoha ninjas have finally learned to make tough decisions.

Yamato does various mokuton techs attempting to trap Kabuto. Kabuto deftly dodges all of Yamato’s wood techs. Kabuto smiles as an explosion goes off in the distance sending a shock wave through the jungle. But his expression changes from accomplishment to confusion as he sees Yamato with a confident look on his face.

The smoke clears and we see a half crater and a dome of blackened sand covering the spot where Gai was laying. The sand falls back to the ground as Gaara is seen staring at up at the sky where Deidara is. Gaara had a new addition to his outfit a tiny silver gourd at his waist in addition to his normal gourd.

Bee: Thanks wood guy. Take Naruto and get everyone to safety. This four eyed snake is going down.

-Next chapter: The Rematch of the Century(until naruto vs sasuke pt.2)
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), Sensei-Q (10-11-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 05:53 AM   #109
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Talk no jutsu eh? No doubt Kishi will use that. Thats the only weapon beside charisma needed to unite those kind of people under one banner.
He mentions "Pain" and "paper" and they'll be his bitch. Trust me. One way or another, he'll mention those two IF it comes down to convincing the Hidden Rain.

@Konan alive: She's 200% dead. Because Kishi did the cheap&cheesy metaphor shit which wasted half of the chapter. If she's not dead, people gonna raeg.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-10-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #110
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

nice prediction cheezy guy
chidoriQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:42 AM   #111
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Why did Zetsu call Madara Tobi again? When I think about it, he never called Madara Madara. There is obviously more to Madara then just being Madara.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-11-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), Sensei-Q (10-10-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #112
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Indeed. "Madara" and the people who don't know shit about him call him Madara. Kabuto and Zetsu who presumably know better, (Kabuto knowledge-raped him a while back with a coffin), don't. But whatever.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:12 AM   #113
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Or maybe Konan is alive. Someone pulled her out of a genjutsu after the explosion.

But then again.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the power of small villages.

Yeah. I remember when Pain was revealed as a Rain Ninja. People on this forum shat bricks big time. They were like WTF? A RAIN NINJA? AREN'T RAIN NINJAS ARE NOOBS?!!!!

Rain Ninja have shinobi like Pain and Hanzou. I am confident that there are more powerhouses within the village itself. Like with every other village.

Konoha has all the badasses in Root though. Other than that. It's only Naruto, Yamato and Guy.

@Kluang - Madara can run a village. He done it to the Mist. Why not a small country like the Rain.
And now it shown that a small village that fought all three side in the last war, is far more capable then the big one. Makes one wonder, what is the grass capable off.

Madara runs Mist with a jinchuuriki that can control is bijuu as the puppet while he stays in the shadows. No doubt that is what Sasuke's purpose is. Become Madara's puppet by unleashing EMS to force small villages to force them to bow to him.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:16 AM   #114
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

^For all we know Sasuke can enslave the big daddies. Like Nagato could but never did because he was a wuss.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #115
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Or because Nagato was stabbed by those steel pipes?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #116
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Or because Nagato was stabbed by those steel pipes?
His paths could tactically break down what was known as the strongest village of the strongest country. This was either an over-over-exaggeration, or real fail. I imagine him doing the same thing to Mist, Sand, Rock. I dunno about cloud cause those people are merciless monsters.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #117
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
^For all we know Sasuke can enslave the big daddies. Like Nagato could but never did because he was a wuss.
Didnt Nagato decide, slaving them is a hassle, and decide to nuke them?

Old 10-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #118
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Didnt Nagato decide, slaving them is a hassle, and decide to nuke them?
Well, he wanted to nuke them for peace... so I can see Sasuke merely enslaving them for his vindiction...
Old 10-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #119
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

There aren't as many predictions as last week. Write more dudes.

Here's mine.
Quote:
Naruto chapter 513: They move out!

(Island scene)
Naruto: So this island is actually a giant moving turtle, huh?
Motoi: Yup. The hidden cloud village has nurtured this turtle for quite a while now.
Naruto: Amazing.
(A letter arrives from a bird)
Killer Bee: Now what should we do?
Motoi: Nothing. We just wait till they get here.
Naruto: They!?
Motoi: It looks like the Tsuchikage and the Kazekage are headed towards this island.
Yamato: What for?
Motoi: Now that Akatsuki knows where you are Naruto and Bee-sama, we have to take protective measures.
Killer Bee: Yo, we don't need no protection!
Naruto: Wouldn't it just be easier to get off the island?
Motoi: It says here that the allied forces are going to set up some sort of ambush. So until we know what it is, we are to remain on this island.
Bee: Whateva....When that Madara guy comes, i'am gonna fuckin bash his skull.

(Madara scene)
Zetsu: Kabuto's gone off. Do you think he'll be able to capture them? Especially the Nine-Tails since he's gained control of the Kyuubi.
Madara: We'll see soon enough. This is his chance to prove his loyalty to me. For now, we're heading to where the allied forces are.
(Sasuke comes form behind)
Sasuke: It's about time. Let's make a quick stop at Konoha first.
Madara: It would be a great opportunity to test your powers there.
(Sasuke smiles)

(Naruto scene)
(Naruto starts to walk away)
Yamato: Where are you going to Naruto?
Naruto: Oh, I was just going to train with my new powers since we're not doing anything for now.
Motoi: Be careful, Naruto-san.
Naruto: Sure.(He goes off)
Motoi: That Naruto's sure something, isn't he.
(Suddenly, a warp hole appears in front of them. Madara and Kabuto come out from it)
Killer Bee: What's that?
Yamato: Madara! Quick Motoi-san, get Guy-sensei away from here.
Motoi: Right!
Madara: I'am gonna leave you here to play for a while, when I come back, I better find the Hachibi and Kyuubi captured.
Kabuto: Just go already.(Madara warps away)
Yamato: We won't let you get Bee and Naruto!
Killer Bee: Leave this to me.(He starts charging at Kabuto)
Kabuto: Time to play.(Kabuto uses Edo-Tensei. He summons Kakuzu and Deidara)
Killer Bee: What the.....!?

(Allied foces HQ)
Raikage: Hang in there, lil bro.
Random Kumo Ninja: Raikage-san, we have information that the hidden leaf has been attacked!
Raikage: By whom?
Ninja: Madara!
Raikage: But why would he....Go alert all the other Kages. Be prepared to move out.
Ninja: Right!
Raikage: It looks like our plan has had a little change. But it won't matter.

(Island scene)
(Bee and Yamato are lying on the ground with their bodies covered in blood)
Yamato: This much..strength!
Bee: So this is the power of Madara's force.
Kabuto: Deidara, Kakuzu, finish them off so we can go after the Kyuubi.
(Kakuzu and Deidara attack them but are stopped by a huge wall of sand moments before impact)
Kabuto: What the...!?
(Gaara and Tsuchikage appear)
Tsuchi: Sorry we're late.

The End.
Next Chapter: It Begins!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-11-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2010), Sensei-Q (10-10-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-10-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-11-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #120
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

nice prediction
chidoriQ is offline   Reply With Quote