Anyone who wants to gain OUTER HEAVEN access, post here! - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #211
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Anyone who wants to gain OUTER HEAVEN access, post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I didn't see many people commenting though. Feedback is important, and plus, there has to be something that's bothering you about the story, or something that's not clear. Ask. TSO needs to be let in as well.
Well, I'm only up to chapter 5 or so and you said something about spoilers and shit, so I've been avoiding the comment section like the plague. I can give you some feed back on the early bits, but was going to wait to read all that you have first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
New peopel are added when they are foujdna and have been proven to current OH memmbbers, and I lod ve beeer.
I knew I had enough foujdna for OH. Oh, for those who don't know, it is the Welsh word for "that extra bit of something"... or a futon from IKEA.

I ,also, lod've beeer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I hope you fucks are happy now.
Yes. Yes we are.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-17-2010), Marlboro (10-17-2010), Miburo (10-17-2010), Playa (10-17-2010), Shrike (10-17-2010), TheBaron (10-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)

Old 10-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #212
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I ,also, lod've beeer.
who doesn't.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #213
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Mine. It's not about past Greece, but the majority of all my references are accurate and pertain to the story. I still have to finish the glossary, as I'm sure a lot of people don't know the majority of the relevance.
well I love topics like those... I have written comic series that share overtones of past civilizations even if I don't get to see the rest of of them it'd be cool if you could PM the stories
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #214
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I have written comic series that share overtones of past civilizations
Why don't I believe this?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-17-2010), Jaxon (10-18-2010), Mal (10-17-2010), Marlboro (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-17-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-17-2010), Numinous (10-17-2010), Shrike (10-18-2010), TheBaron (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #215
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
if they are from countries that are named after us that doesn't really make the characters OH memebers, does it?

UNLESS the countries are characters, but that seems rather rediculous

anyways, that idea is stupid, BECAUSE i can take any old fan fic that mentions where peopel are from and just change the names of the places

we may discuss and consider it if the cities are highly based around tales and lore about legendary OH, and they story some how revolves aroudn that... sort of...
maybe
we'll talk about it
Point taken.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #216
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I didn't see many people commenting though. Feedback is important, and plus, there has to be something that's bothering you about the story, or something that's not clear. Ask. TSO needs to be let in as well.
I started with yours,am going really slow with reading since am welling to enjoy it. i also must say that i was glad you said that the Prologue have nothing to do with the story line.

I took a look at van's..saw it's about greek mythology therefor decided to read it the last since am probably gonna enjoy it the most (will be using alot of dictionary while reading it though :/ ).

i'd be starting my own fic as soon as i finish reading the existing ones.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-17-2010), Shrike (10-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #217
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

If you want to start a fic, then you must grasp the character personality.

Miburo, is an axe wielding warrior, a leader, with a beard, who feels alive at the heat of a battle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a concept for a fic though. Warriors wielding mythical weapon.

Mythical weapon that exist in myth such ass Mjolnir or Excalibur. I did some research, and most of it are swords or blade like, I found 4 spears, Gungnir, Green Dragon Crescent Blade, Gae Bulg and the Spear of Longinus, 2 bows, Appollo's Bow and Cupid, (I cut the cupid out since I find no purpose of using a love bow in war), 1 staff (Sun Wukong), 1 scythe (Death's Scythe)
1 trident (Poseidon Trident), 1 hammer (Mjolnir), 2 armor(Armor of Beowulf and Armor of Achilies)

But no axe

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-17-2010), Miburo (10-18-2010), Shrike (10-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 11:31 PM   #218
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

OMG! i call the LANCE OF LONGINUS!
i''ma recreat teh tree of life bitches!
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (10-18-2010), KillerNN (10-17-2010), kluang (10-18-2010), Mal (10-18-2010), Miburo (10-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 04:32 AM   #219
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
1 hammer (Mjolnir)
dibs...oh wait...

also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_of_Perun

and: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ogical_weapons

Last edited by Nerox; 10-18-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
kluang (10-18-2010), Miburo (10-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 06:16 AM   #220
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Oh Wait. Why haven't allowed access yet. I want in. Not cool enough? So sad

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #221
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Shino isn't on the whole time. When there is a next batch of recruits, you will be in.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-18-2010), Mal (10-18-2010), Marlboro (10-18-2010), Miburo (10-18-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Playa (10-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #222
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Oh and kluang - Death's Scythe is my weap =)
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-18-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Playa (10-18-2010), Tabris (10-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #223
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I would probably find them interesting, especially when I have time to kill. But I don't really feel like I'd be able to enjoy them to the fullest without knowing a lot more of the OH members a lot better. Nothing sucks like missing a reference. Not sure whether I'd be able to write anything half-decent at all either. Fanfiction and high school essays are definitely not in the same ballpark...

I've gotten some idea of the general subject matter of some of the fics from this topic, and they do have me interested, but more details would probably help. Overall, I wouldn't put myself down as a candidate yet or anything.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-18-2010), Shrike (10-20-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #224
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

There really isn't much to know. Everyone in OH is either MANLY AS FUCK, or a hawt woman. Other than that:

Babyface BK-Brit, durka
balmung5000-little spoon <3333
Demi-God-Brit
Freshgrease-plunger
G-negro
Jaxon-Best brit
Mal-Volcano, canadian
Mashed Potato-azn, adorable
Playa-maybe mexican, wore a captain america shirt in a pic that made me hard
RNB-ayn rand
ShinobiKnight-n00b
Shrike-Serbian, has a cool wrestling shirt
Tabris-hawt, makes delicious cookies, canadian
TheMadness-manly as fuck, even by OH standards
Trey-jboogies boyfriend
Tzu Men-brit, had the manliest cat I've ever seen
UchihaTaijiya-hawt, adorable, southern
Vanity-hawt, I'd bet on her winning inevitable OH chick mud wrestling match
zer0systm-aussie

ALSO, if you're not on this list:

That1CheezyGuy
ask me anything
kluang
SilverbladeVI
Solus Bringer
Nerox
Numinous
Sensei-Q
CONFIRMED!!
k-lai
Wolverine
Darth-Nero
Ero-sage
ninjalostboy95
Pingu2400
Memphis
King_Canada
KillerNN
manta

And want to see GLORIOUS OH FICS, then one of you make a NEW list of people that said they want in and aren't on the above list (Except for HR, no one likes him.)
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
G (10-22-2010), Jaxon (10-19-2010), Mal (10-19-2010), Marlboro (10-22-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Playa (10-19-2010), Shrike (10-19-2010), Tabris (10-19-2010), Tzu Men (10-19-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010), Vanity (10-18-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #225
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
There really isn't much to know. Everyone in OH is either MANLY AS FUCK, or a hawt woman. Other than that:

Babyface BK-Brit, durka
balmung5000-little spoon <3333
Demi-God-Brit
Freshgrease-plunger
G-negro
Jaxon-Best brit
Mal-Volcano, canadian
Mashed Potato-azn, adorable
Playa-maybe mexican, wore a captain america shirt in a pic that made me hard
RNB-ayn rand
ShinobiKnight-n00b
Shrike-Serbian, has a cool wrestling shirt
Tabris-hawt, makes delicious cookies, canadian
TheMadness-manly as fuck, even by OH standards
Trey-jboogies boyfriend
Tzu Men-brit, had the manliest cat I've ever seen
UchihaTaijiya-hawt, adorable, southern
Vanity-hawt, I'd bet on her winning inevitable OH chick mud wrestling match
zer0systm-aussie
Yeah, if my memory serves me right, I didn't even know about the bolded people at all before looking at some of the thanks and such in this topic. That's just the most basic extent of what I mean by "I don't know too many OH people". Need to get out of the Narutard board more often...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-18-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Shrike (10-20-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-22-2010)