514 prediction/ spoiler - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: 514 prediction/ spoiler

why is the turtle island stupid?
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
None of us ever thought of turtle islands and dicks. Which means we're naturally not as stupid as Kishi. Surely the people overseas are not idiots. Kishi doesn't know his fan base.
He only knows his japanese fanbase.

Kishi: Sasuke defeats Orochimaru in his own dimension!
Japan & KYF: OMG, Sasuke is so cool!
West: WTF, shouldn't Orochimaru be prepared, since he already knows the dangers of the Sharingan?

Kishi: Sasuke survives Deidara's explosion!
Japan & KYF: OMG, Sasuke is so cool!
West: How did he do all he did in when the explosion was already occurring?

Kishi: Naruto is "the child of destiny"!
Japan: Yay, Naruto is now super important.
West: WTF?! Where did the "hard work pays off" motif of Part I go?

Kishi: Itachi gave some of his power to Naruto!
Japan: Oh my, Itachi thinks of everything!
West: Did Naruto just sucked Itachi's crow? This is so gay...

Kishi: Naruto is now a messiah for peace!
Japan: Yay, Naruto is now super mega hyper special awesome!
West: HE'S A FUCKING NINJA! HE'S SUPPOSED TO KILL STUFF!!!!

Kishi: Naruto drops on his knees to beg A to spare Sasuke!
Japan: Awww, Naruto is such a good friend of Sasuke!
West: Bleh, could Naruto be more of a pussy?

Kishi: Behold, the Juubi!
Japan: ZOMG, our colective jaws dropped!
West: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Kishi: Naruto faints while acknowledging Sasuke's descent to darkness!
Japan: Awwww, Naruto is the best friend evah!
West: We suspected, but now is official, Naruto is gay for Sasuke.

Kishi: Naruto gains the key for the Kyuubi's power!
Japan: Yay, Naruto is getting stronger and stronger!
West: WHY DOES NARUTO SWALLOW SO MANY ANIMALS?!

Kishi: Behold, Naruto's RSM!
Japan: Ooooh, shiny!
West: Who's going to pay the bill of that walking lighting bulb?

Kishi: Look, I made a penis joke!
Japan: LOL, so funny!
West: What, along with homosexuality, Naruto is into bestiality too?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-14-2010), doddy (10-14-2010), Ero-Sage (10-14-2010), Gakure (10-14-2010), Hikaru (10-19-2010), Human Rasengan (10-15-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-15-2010), k-lai (10-14-2010), kluang (10-15-2010), KZR (10-15-2010), Narut0360 (10-14-2010), platinumrug (10-14-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-15-2010), The Special One (10-14-2010), uchihawiz (10-15-2010), Vengeance (10-15-2010), woody_3162 (10-25-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #18
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

okay i will do a "Jericho" style spoiler that i HOPE can repair what just happened.

I think that the squid will attack Manda and win then turn the turtle back over which will interrupt Kabuto vs. Gai/Yamato/Jonin ninja.

Tsuchikage will tell him Sasuke is alive but he won't blow up, i think he will try to find him or just flat out disobey Kabuto and attack him. Which will in turn result in his 2nd death.

OR

Kabuto DIDN'T come to fight, he came to talk. I mean he is in manipulate mode, right? he got Madara to let him in on hie secrets(couple of em), got Konoha nin thinking they tracked him down, when he actually led them to Madara's HQ.

If he REALLY wanted Madara to succeed he wouldn't have done that.
I think he wanted to leave the HQ in case Konoha came so he wouldn't be forced to fight them.

Anyway, Kabuto tells them what Madara told him(maybe).
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #19
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I don't find the idea of a turtle island stupid, but just pointless in this storyline. I said it before, it feels like cheap writing. I.e. The hiding place has been found out and the enemy is on their way. No problem, we'll just let the island swim away. Oh noes - they found us anyway. Gee, I'm sure glad we have a turtle island because now we're upside-down!!

It would have been more compelling if Kishi had gone with either A) set up defenses and make a last stand to defend the jinchuuriki or B) went on a relocation mission which would have needed more characters and been far more suspenseful and risky. Of course, given the enemy's strength at the moment, the plot requires that Bee and Naruto be easily found.

Also, the hiding the animals away like it is Noah's Ark was also incredibly lame.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-15-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-15-2010), Marlboro (10-15-2010), Memphis (10-14-2010), platinumrug (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #20
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Is it even possible that they're still above water? Or did I miss something? They're inside the shell? I missed that part.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #21
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Kishi: Behold, Naruto's RSM!
Japan: Ooooh, shiny!
West: Seriously, why when he does this, is yamato's wood growing, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY
fixed.......
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #22
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^lol .
Old 10-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #23
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Here I go.

Quote:
Naruto 514: Seal of Dust

-madara's lair-

Madara: Time to go sasuke.

Sasuke: Dont order me around. Why are we going there anyway.

Madara: It is a secret. (Thinking: He will definitely get defeated if we don't do anything to prevent the alliance from giving the targets backups.)

-on the turtles stomach-

Oonoki: Aka, Kuro.

Aka, Kuro: Yes Sir.(As they both leave oonoki as far as they could)

Oonoki: Wind Release: Air Vibrant. (As a high concentrated air pressure is released from his palms gunning for Kabuto and edo deidara at insane speed)

Edo dara: Shit. I cant stop this.

Kabuto: Kuchiyosi, Ichi Rashomon.

(A shield in a form of a huge gate appears coming from the ground blocks the attack creating violent swirls of both water and wind in the area)

Naruto and co were alerted form the huge blast due to the clash. Naruto stands up to check it out but is prevented by Bee. Bee does a fist bump on naruto's chest.

Bee(In naruto's inner world): Stay calm. I wanna tell u something. Sorry dude, I shd have told u this earlier. We, as Jinks, are hiding out here from the war. There was no ecology mission to begin with. Akatsuki is after us and we are being kept here by the alliance forces, but I guess that plan is bested now since the enemy is here.

Naruto(In naruto's inner world): I see, that explains everything Gaara told me. Lets go haul ass cos am not leaving my friends behind to hide when they are fighting for me.

Bee, Naruto: YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!(As the others were running towards them, naruto makes two clones and started gathering NE)

-cloud village-

Apparently they heard the Scream of the turtle too.

Rai: They have definitely found them. I think we need more pple there.

Gaara: Am going.

Madara: (Appearing with Sasuke and a bunch of White Zetsus out of no where) No one is going no where.

We hear ninja fights and screams. White Zetsus are everywhere. Madara has already drawn the first blood with his bringing of 40,000 white zetsus to throw the alliance into chaos.

-on the turtles stomach-

oonoki vs Kabuto

We see the bird disappear, Edo Deidara reforming and Kabuto healing faster than anything we have seen.

Kabuto: That was one deadly shockwave u got there oldman. It actually broke thru my shield.

Akatsuchi: Earth element: Four Pillar Prison.(We see four pillars rise from the ground enclosing Kabuto and Deidara.

Kurotsuchi: Lightening Element: House of lights.(High voltage electricity errupts within the four pillars sending the place to nothingness except dust every where.

Akatsuchi: Did it work?

The place clears and only Deidara is seen still standing beside a dead huge snake, from which Kabuto emerged from later with snake like lower form. Kabuto then leaves gliding on the ground towards the forest Yamato made.

Oonoki: I didnt think it will work. U two go and offer ur help to the jinks. I'll take care of this.

Deidara begins to chew his clay.

Oonoki: Edo tensei. The jutsu which brings back the dead as a killing machine. I know all abt akatsuki. I have used u too many times not to know u well. I know all abt this technique. But it seams u have forgotten which kind of man I am. I'll remind u pretty soon.

Oonoki still floating begins to make a lot of handseals.

Edo Deidara: That's...the technique used to seal the bijuus untill a better host is found

Oonoki: Ha..U catch on quick. Surmoming, Black Reaper technique.

A black traditional tea kettle on a sacrificial alter appears. (Just like the one Shikaku, the 1 tails bijuu was sealed into).

Edo Deidara: I wont allow u.

Edo Deidara immediately spews the contents of his mouth into a C4 deidara bomb but much smaller than the one used against sasuke.

Edo Deidara: Hahahaha. That justu requires u to have contact to be able to seal me. mmmhh. I wont allow u to get closer.

Oonoki: I already have made that contact.

Edo Deidara: What are talking abt.

Oonoki: Did u see the dust surrounding u after Kuro and Aka's combo attacks, That was my jutsu and that's all the contact I need. U have really forgotten how terrifying I can be (He begins making handseals at incredible speed)

Edo Deidara: Huh.. Katsu. (A huge explosion errupts behind Oonoki). Hahahaha.. I have killed him... I have killed him. You were so bent on my C4 u didnt notice my C2 coming from behind. My art is the best.

The alter is unaffected and seemed to be protected by some kind of aura. But no Oonoki. Suddenly near the alter, an earth image comes out from the ground forming into OOnoki.

Oonoki:No ur art sucks. Sasuke is still alive. (with hands clasped together) Fuunjutsu: Seal of Dust.

Edo deidara has a bewildered look on his face.

The kettle opened and Edo deidara is turning into dust and getting sucked into the kettle.

OOnoki: Goodbye, U were my best prized student when u were arouund.

-As the casualties of the war begin to fall, what has Kabuto in stock for the remaining jinks- //end

Next: The Completed Edo Tensei.

No message from kishi this time. See u soon.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
doddy (10-14-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-15-2010), jericho Uzimaki (10-14-2010), Marlboro (10-15-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #24
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Aka-tsuchi and Kuro- tsuchi are shown to be former team mates of Deidara or siblings due to their comradery and Kuro-tsuchi reveals her jutsu of being able to turn into diamond.. one of the counters to Deidara's clay (just a theory since oonoki has dust , Deidara has clay, so I figured her earth based power would be a super hard gemstone, maybe jade diamond , or emerald
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
That1CheezyGuy (10-15-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #25
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

i honestly hope naruto is putting on a front of stuipidity and ignorance, and has really been suspecting something was up the whole time. How can he honestly believe that and ecology mission is S-Rank. And the only reason i believe he may be putting on a front is because in chapter 488 when naruto is all smiles when talking with everyone else, but has a serious face when no one is looking.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Now, if Kabuchimaru charm allow the user to have free will, will Itachi and Nagato follow his orders?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #27
Duo
Genin

Duo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes deidara....Deidara had a small line to confirm this at least in my opinion. Although Kabuto lets them have free will he can still ultimately control them. Hence Deidara saying "Why can't I control my body?" So I assume Kabuto will make Itachi and Nagato fight even if he decides to let them keep their personality, or he could take away their will easily by using orochimaru's charm.

p.S edited for link of what page. It's the top right panel.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/12

Last edited by Duo; 10-15-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:16 AM   #28
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Sasuke's new outfit is also all black and red, but red rain drops instead of clouds, all over the coat, with the Uchiha crest on the back, and red flames with black flames inside of them going along the bottom of the robe. All black outfit underneath the robe with the Uchiha crest on the back, with a bloodstained colored headband with a metal Uchiha seal on it. The red rain drops represents the entire Uchiha clan's bloodshed, and the tears of blood his brother shed while spilling it. Sasuke's back view is shown, him standing on top of Madara's statue at the Valley of End, staring at the 1st Hokage's statue. Next scene Sasuke is seen on a roof in the village, or on the same pole, if standing, that Naruto climbed when he returned with Jiraiya, staring down the Hokages on the Mountain as if in a staring match. Sasuke stands there with hatred and PMS in his eyes when Sakura, Konohamaru, and Inari come, walking down the road when Sakura spots him first. As soon as the thought, "Sasuke?!" even crosses Sakura's mind once she spots, him, he looks at her with 3 tomoe Sharingan and lunges at her with his lightning blade. Sakura is in shok and freezes up, again. Konohamaru acts quickly, summoning a staff, smaller than the one his grandpa used but other than that it's just alike, and he blocks Sasuke's sword with it. Sasuke easily kicks him away and again goes to attack Sakura again when Inari jumps in the way with his carpenter tool in an attempt to block Sasuke, yelling at him as if questioning, "Sasuke?!". Konohamaru throws his staff out of nowhere and it stops right in front of Sasuke, again blocking Sasuke's sword attack on Inari and Sakura. Sakura is still shocked but finally coming to her senses as she pulls out a kunai. The staff traps Sakura and Inari inside of a cage that keeps moving around the the bars to prevent Sasuke's sword from getting through as he strikes trying to still kill Sakura. Konohamaru gets up and says, if you're here for Naruto Nichan, your fight is with me. Out of nowhere, "and me" Neji, "and me" Lee, "and me" Hinata, "and me" Shikamaru, "and me" Kiba, Akamaru barks. "me too" Sai. Sasuke looks around and Konohamaru's whole squad and all of the rookies are there. Lee lunges at him with lightning speed, going for a kick, only to be knocked back where he started, nearly knocked out of the fight after that 1 blow by Sasuke's counter that Lee didnt even see coming. Sasuke laughs and says, "I have learned not to waste time and chakra on unimportant ninja that I can just step over or step through to reach my target and goal. I have fought all of the Hokages and survived." Sasuke slowly turns to look at them all with his PMS, some feeling a breeze of fear shiver up their spine just at the dark chakra and energy that it gives off, almost hypnotizing just looking into them, not to mention the ice cold look in his eyes. Sasuke tells them, "With my brothers eyes now mines, I have a power that can kill all of you even faster than Itachi killed our entire clan, but I have a specific goal here in Konoha that doesnt involve you right now. Your time will come soon enough. If we fight here it would only bring more Konoha ninja, making my goal harder. If you are looking for a fight then keep up if you can, and just try to prevent me from my target. Anyone that blocks my path, will die". Sasuke turns into crows and they fly away in different directions. Neji and Hinata find Sasuke fairly fast, nearly on the other side of the village. They send Inari to alert the villagers of Akatsuki, and the first ninja he sees that it's Sasuke. Shikamaru immediately starts breaking down the groups and plans as they head in Sasuke's direction. It seems that Sasuke is headed to the former Uchiha territory of the village. He is spotted underground. They get to the area and Hinata finds the entrance. As they enter, Shilkamaru reminds them to stick to the plans. It's pitch black so Choji surprises everyone when he blows fire on a few sticks he pick up outside to use as a light, but only Neji and Hinata can actually see well in there. They finally get to where Sasuke is and as soon as they do, Sasuke says, "I underestimated the Byakugan I see", and disappears again. They look around the room that Sasuke was in for a while then Kiba yells, "I smell him, he's close by the new prison that was just rebuilt, lets go". As they all turn to Neji and Hinata to lead the way out, they are shocked to see Neji and Hinata staring at a large, stone tablet as if in a trance, dead to the world. Kiba asks if they are ok and Hinata responds worriedly, "Naruto was right, we're no match for Sasuke." Neji adds, "nor Uchiha Madara." Everyone else refuses to believe what they are saying, and asks them what can they see that the rest of them cannot. Neji replies, "It is a message written specifically for our Byakugan eyes and our Hyuuga clan, but I must speak with the Hokage and Kakashi immediately. Hinata, you should go tell your father to come here right away. I can tell you that it does reveal some dark, great powers connected to the Sharingan and it's origins, and if Sasuke has access to, or anything close to these powers, there isntt much that many ninja could do to match him." It appears Byakugan can read at least some of the messages on the tablet and they believe Kakashi can read even more, possibly allowing them to know more about Sasuke's powers. Neji tells them all, "As we are now, we will not be a match for Sasuke, so we must find out what it is that we need to be able to survive a battle with an Uchiha with PMS, and how to counter his eyes and attacks, and focus on those things, but we are gonna have to all work together as 1 team. If we are all working together, day and night, we can at least try to get a step or more closer to Naruto and Sasuke. Now lets get out of here and inform the leaders of this place. This tablet may just tell us what Madara really has in store for the Tailed Beast."

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 10-15-2010 at 02:17 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-15-2010), itachikillsnaruto (10-15-2010), jericho Uzimaki (10-15-2010), Marlboro (10-15-2010)
Old 10-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #29
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

^ Wall of text no jutsu!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
liondemon (10-15-2010), platinumrug (10-16-2010)
Old 10-15-2010, 05:13 AM   #30
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Sasuke's new outfit is also all black and red, but red rain drops instead of clouds, all over the coat, with the Uchiha crest on the back, and red flames with black flames inside of them going along the bottom of the robe. All black outfit underneath the robe with the Uchiha crest on the back, with a bloodstained colored headband with a metal Uchiha seal on it. The red rain drops represents the entire Uchiha clan's bloodshed, and the tears of blood his brother shed while spilling it.

Sasuke's back view is shown, him standing on top of Madara's statue at the Valley of End, staring at the 1st Hokage's statue. Next scene Sasuke is seen on a roof in the village, or on the same pole, if standing, that Naruto climbed when he returned with Jiraiya, staring down the Hokages on the Mountain as if in a staring match.

Sasuke stands there with hatred and PMS in his eyes when Sakura, Konohamaru, and Inari come, walking down the road when Sakura spots him first. As soon as the thought, "Sasuke?!" even crosses Sakura's mind once she spots, him, he looks at her with 3 tomoe Sharingan and lunges at her with his lightning blade.

Sakura is in shok and freezes up, again. Konohamaru acts quickly, summoning a staff, smaller than the one his grandpa used but other than that it's just alike, and he blocks Sasuke's sword with it. Sasuke easily kicks him away and again goes to attack Sakura again when Inari jumps in the way with his carpenter tool in an attempt to block Sasuke, yelling at him as if questioning, "Sasuke?!". Konohamaru throws his staff out of nowhere and it stops right in front of Sasuke, again blocking Sasuke's sword attack on Inari and Sakura. Sakura is still shocked but finally coming to her senses as she pulls out a kunai. The staff traps Sakura and Inari inside of a cage that keeps moving around the the bars to prevent Sasuke's sword from getting through as he strikes trying to still kill Sakura.

Konohamaru gets up and says, if you're here for Naruto Nichan, your fight is with me. Out of nowhere, "and me" Neji, "and me" Lee, "and me" Hinata, "and me" Shikamaru, "and me" Kiba, Akamaru barks. "me too" Sai. Sasuke looks around and Konohamaru's whole squad and all of the rookies are there. Lee lunges at him with lightning speed, going for a kick, only to be knocked back where he started, nearly knocked out of the fight after that 1 blow by Sasuke's counter that Lee didnt even see coming. Sasuke laughs and says, "I have learned not to waste time and chakra on unimportant ninja that I can just step over or step through to reach my target and goal. I have fought all of the Hokages and survived." Sasuke slowly turns to look at them all with his PMS, some feeling a breeze of fear shiver up their spine just at the dark chakra and energy that it gives off, almost hypnotizing just looking into them, not to mention the ice cold look in his eyes.

Sasuke tells them, "With my brothers eyes now mines, I have a power that can kill all of you even faster than Itachi killed our entire clan, but I have a specific goal here in Konoha that doesnt involve you right now. Your time will come soon enough. If we fight here it would only bring more Konoha ninja, making my goal harder. If you are looking for a fight then keep up if you can, and just try to prevent me from my target. Anyone that blocks my path, will die".

Sasuke turns into crows and they fly away in different directions. Neji and Hinata find Sasuke fairly fast, nearly on the other side of the village. They send Inari to alert the villagers of Akatsuki, and the first ninja he sees that it's Sasuke. Shikamaru immediately starts breaking down the groups and plans as they head in Sasuke's direction.

It seems that Sasuke is headed to the former Uchiha territory of the village. He is spotted underground. They get to the area and Hinata finds the entrance. As they enter, Shilkamaru reminds them to stick to the plans. It's pitch black so Choji surprises everyone when he blows fire on a few sticks he pick up outside to use as a light, but only Neji and Hinata can actually see well in there.

They finally get to where Sasuke is and as soon as they do, Sasuke says, "I underestimated the Byakugan I see", and disappears again. They look around the room that Sasuke was in for a while then Kiba yells, "I smell him, he's close by the new prison that was just rebuilt, lets go". As they all turn to Neji and Hinata to lead the way out, they are shocked to see Neji and Hinata staring at a large, stone tablet as if in a trance, dead to the world. Kiba asks if they are ok and Hinata responds worriedly, "Naruto was right, we're no match for Sasuke." Neji adds, "nor Uchiha Madara."

Everyone else refuses to believe what they are saying, and asks them what can they see that the rest of them cannot. Neji replies, "It is a message written specifically for our Byakugan eyes and our Hyuuga clan, but I must speak with the Hokage and Kakashi immediately. Hinata, you should go tell your father to come here right away. I can tell you that it does reveal some dark, great powers connected to the Sharingan and it's origins, and if Sasuke has access to, or anything close to these powers, there isntt much that many ninja could do to match him."

It appears Byakugan can read at least some of the messages on the tablet and they believe Kakashi can read even more, possibly allowing them to know more about Sasuke's powers. Neji tells them all, "As we are now, we will not be a match for Sasuke, so we must find out what it is that we need to be able to survive a battle with an Uchiha with PMS, and how to counter his eyes and attacks, and focus on those things, but we are gonna have to all work together as 1 team. If we are all working together, day and night, we can at least try to get a step or more closer to Naruto and Sasuke. Now lets get out of here and inform the leaders of this place. This tablet may just tell us what Madara really has in store for the Tailed Beast."
Paragraphs exist for a reason. And now that I've read, I think it's still too soon for Sasuke to invade Konoha. But I liked the Byakugan finally having development.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-16-2010), Human Rasengan (10-15-2010), jericho Uzimaki (10-15-2010), kael03 (10-15-2010), liondemon (10-15-2010), Marlboro (10-15-2010), platinumrug (10-16-2010), Sensei-Q (10-15-2010), That1CheezyGuy (10-15-2010)