514 prediction/ spoiler - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #61
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: 514 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Since Dust element, is actually Kido from bleach, I would say dust > sand. I expect treachery from Tsuchi, even though he got rattled by Gaara's words... he still looks like a traitor to me.
That'd be fucked up for the Kages. For real. I hope what you expect doesn't happen.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:57 AM   #62
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I mean, wasn't it his subordinates that suggested killing KB and Naruto for the sake of weakening cloud and konoha (again)? I just find it funny. And I'm getting agitated at KB... I mean.. he raps all the fucking time and cusses in every sentence, not only has Kishi made his main character a faggot.. but he apparently thinks all black people cuss and rap.... lol.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010, 07:58 AM   #63
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah yeah just believe in kishi
Old 10-16-2010, 08:49 AM   #64
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
look back were kabuto had a fight with tusande you will see that his hand to hand is excellent especially since he is a medic nin
Maybe but that is when Tsunade didn't WANT to fight due to her fear of blood. once that was over it was a wrap. besides when he went toe to toe with a Genin(Naruto) he lost hand to hand. Thats when Naruto's hand to hand was average at best.

Now i think everyone on the island is excellent at hand to hand.

but far as not summoning alt of Golems. he only has to summon one to throw them off...Pein. Naruto would go APE SHIT! Just imagine IF he had J-man too?!

What would be good is IF a certain Golem or two KNEW a counter to the jutsu. Like say the genius of all Uchiha....Itachi?! Hell maybe even J-man. we don't know exactly what he knew.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #65
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Summoning Nagato is overkill. Madara wants Bee alive, not accidentally dead. I'm sure Naruto can stand his own with his extraordinary powers.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #66
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

I don't think there's going to be much fighting between Kabuto and Naruto. Knowing Kishi, he'd probably have Naruto come with Kabuto willingly in order for him to see Sasuke. Also notice that Madara only said he wanted Kabuto to get the Nine-Tails. Could it mean that he doesn't really need the 8 tails and the 9 tails is the key piece he needs since it has near unlimited chakra??
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #67
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
I don't think there's going to be much fighting between Kabuto and Naruto. Knowing Kishi, he'd probably have Naruto come with Kabuto willingly in order for him to see Sasuke. Also notice that Madara only said he wanted Kabuto to get the Nine-Tails. Could it mean that he doesn't really need the 8 tails and the 9 tails is the key piece he needs since it has near unlimited chakra??
The nine-tails has to be sealed last cause it's crucial for the statue's stability. Also, if there's one beast he needs, it would have to be the 8tails, if he's smart enough to figure out the incompleteness of the 9tails. Madara doesn't know yet that his plan failed 16y ago because of Minato and Kushina.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #68
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriQ View Post
yeah yeah just believe in kishi
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-16-2010), Marlboro (10-16-2010), Memphis (10-16-2010), Numinous (10-16-2010), platinumrug (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #69
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I see what you did there... but for me, it's more like "Fia-te na Virgem e não corras, verás o trambolhão que levas." (roughly translating to "Keep trusting the Virgin Mary and don't run, you'll see the stumble you'll get.")

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-16-2010), platinumrug (10-16-2010), Shrike (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #70
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

someone tell me why that snake is always sticking out of kabuto's arse?!?!?

even oro didn't have a snake out of him all the time, neither did sasuke when he absorbed oro
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #71
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
someone tell me why that snake is always sticking out of kabuto's arse?!?!?

even oro didn't have a snake out of him all the time, neither did sasuke when he absorbed oro
It's probably cause Kabuto keeps on farting under that cloak. The snake needs a little room to breath, lol.

But srsly, i'am thinking it's probably cause he wants to be acknowledged as the 'Snake Master', so he keeps a snake sticking out of his ass 24/7.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #72
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

I think he's also turning into the white snake oro is

under that robe hes probably half snake
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #73
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think he used the snake as a dildo and did him self up the arse but then it got stuck so he leaves it
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #74
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't noticed anybody mention it, but did everyone notice that Deidara, has a 'missing time skip' problem. Now, BECAUSE he believes that he killed Sasuke, I predict they will be on the same battlefield, and Deidara's hatred will make him a problem to control by Kabuchimaru. That would mean that either Sasuke is about to make a 'grand entrance', (I doubt it), or that the Tsuchikage and his team are about to fail, and in the LEAST, Hachibi will become property of Madara.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #75
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
The nine-tails has to be sealed last cause it's crucial for the statue's stability. Also, if there's one beast he needs, it would have to be the 8tails, if he's smart enough to figure out the incompleteness of the 9tails. Madara doesn't know yet that his plan failed 16y ago because of Minato and Kushina.
I think Madara has to know how Minato died, using the death seal, which would means that Madara knows that Minato used it so seal something away. Minato was figthing Kyuubi, but Naruto still has Kyuubi. If Madara or Zetsu were not watching from the shadows, i think Madara may have realized that the whole 9 tails isnt there. If he can give some of the Beast chakra to Zetsu clones maybe all of their chakra doesnt have to be there, only their 9 mind/souls. Kyuubi still has his inside of Naruto, so the other half of chakra may not be necessary. This Juubi just wont be as strong as the Juubi the 1st Sage faced.

Maybe the fact that 9 tails is unbalanced is the reason why it must be sealed last. Doesnt seem like they had problems sealing other Beasts before the 1 tails.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote