One Piece 601 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-21-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
One Piece 601

Read that shit son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/56751021/1

Aint no armadillo dicks in this shit.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-21-2010), Gakure (10-21-2010), Marlboro (10-21-2010), Nerox (10-21-2010), NiceShot (10-21-2010), Spiegel (10-21-2010), Tmoore (10-21-2010)

Old 10-21-2010, 06:59 AM   #2
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: One Piece 601

Santou actually used his axe on this fake Luffy. Am highly pumped up for Luffy vs Santou.

But I dont think it gonna happen. Ray will fight Santou untill the The crew are gone

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:59 AM   #3
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Awesome chapter. I got shivers all over me when Luffy said he's gonna become the PK. Also, everyone's extremely powerful.

One question where is the Usopp and Chopper part in the ship that was mentioned in the spoilers?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-21-2010), Tmoore (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Those PX (if am right, somewhere it was stated that they are the combination of Kizaru's light light fruit beams aand the body of Kuma).

Those beams are super fast and very difficult to dodge. For luffy to actually say they are slow, we are in for some marvelousness in the NW.

Taking out a PX with one punch. Gosh, Let the battle begin

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 07:07 AM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Luffy actually did a partial G2, only on his left hand, wow.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #6
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Taking out a PX with one punch. Gosh, Let the battle begin
In Luffy's case, the battle ended before it even begun.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

What an incredible chapter. Only 16 pages and yet so satisfying, Oda knocks it out of the park yet again.

Finally the fake SHs get what they deserve, what a loser pirate Fluffy was. The comedy with Luffy/Zoro and Sanji was great as usual.

Onto the fighting.

It was godlike. Luffy dodging a freaking laser and calling it slow,doing a partial G2 and empowering it with Bosoushoku, then proceeding to 1 shot a pacifista with it was beautiful. Sanji kicking the pacifista's neck and breaking, and Zoro slicing through it with ease, the monster trio is back and more powerful then ever.

I wanted more fighting but this was more than good enough for me, so if it ends I will not complain.

Luffy's declaration and the effect it had on Rayleigh was a nice touch. I don't think Oda will link it as to some kind of a second coming of Roger, but with Rayleigh being reminded of his friend whom too dreamed high, and had the ambition and focus to conquer anything. Luffy is that kind of man, something that has been missing in the seas for quite a while. Also, hooray for manly tears. Take that Naruto.

10/10. Perfect chapter, Oda delivered once again.

Last edited by Dagoro; 10-21-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-21-2010), KillerNN (10-22-2010), Tmoore (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Quote:
One question where is the Usopp and Chopper part in the ship that was mentioned in the spoilers?
Yeah, looks like the spoiler provider smoked some crack or decided to add his page to Oda's work unofficially.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #9
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Yeah, looks like the spoiler provider smoked some crack or decided to add his page to Oda's work unofficially.
Lol, so that means Usopp doesn't have Haki!? DAAMMNN!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Luffy was so fast against the pacifista, he activated G2 on his arm and was above the pacifista for the killing blow while the pacifista was still firing at the location where he previously was standing.

Insane.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-21-2010), KillerNN (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #11
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Luffy was so fast against the pacifista, he activated G2 on his arm and was above the pacifista for the killing blow while the pacifista was still firing at the location where he previously was standing.

Insane.
That shows that Luffy insanely grew more powerful than he was before. Like I said, he's probably Admiral level now.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
That shows that Luffy insanely grew more powerful than he was before. Like I said, he's probably Admiral level now.
I wouldn't say that, not yet at least.

The Admirals are inconceivably powerful, only a few pirates can go toe to toe with them. They are the likes of Shanks, Rayleigh, Mihawk etc. All fighters that Luffy can't yet compare to.

We can't forget that the admirals have Haki as well, they were able to block one of WB's quake waves which is a huge feat, and they would make short work of entire armies of Pacifista.

So for now i very much doubt Luffy is on par with any of them, Luffy still has room to grow so I doubt Oda would have him come back from TS on par with 3 of the most powerful fighters on the seas currently.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #13
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Luffy still has room to grow so I doubt Oda would have him come back from TS on par with 3 of the most powerful fighters on the seas currently.
You're right. Cuz if he was on par with them, Oda wouldn't give him a shitty bounty of 400 Mil.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

400 mil is hardly a shit bounty.

Also bounties are subjective, take Boa for example: She had an 80 mil bounty during her expeditions as an outlaw pirate, yet she can mop the floor with a vast majority of the fighters in OP.

A bounty is nothing more than the WG acknowledgment of how dangerous a pirate is
as well as an incentive for bounty hunters/Officers to catch said pirate. However at some point a pirate becomes so powerful that it is no longer an option to encourage others to try and apprehend them, so the WG tries other methods of engagement such as offering the pirate SB status or just having surveillance on them due to the possibility of mutual destruction.

Luffy's bounty is the highest in the series ( to date ) because he is still on a journey, and a growing threat, Kid/Drake should be around or above him now since they have been in the NW for 2 years and the manga hints that they have made quite a name for themselves.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

This chapter felt like sex as how awesome it was to read, especially around when Luffy ROLFSTOMPED the shit out of PX-5 with a one-armed G2 haki embedded Jet Pistol. Same thing with Sanji and Zoro kick/slice combo. OMG this chapter was epic! Luffy leaving such on an impression on Reyleigh, the Dark King, right-hand man of the previous Pirate King and making him cry manly epic tears of happiness. This was indeed the Dawn of a new Romance.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-21-2010), KillerNN (10-21-2010), Marlboro (10-21-2010)