One Piece Chapter 600 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
One Piece Chapter 600

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/55133868/1

Enjoy!
ask me anything (10-14-2010), Gakure (10-14-2010), KillerNN (10-16-2010), Marlboro (10-14-2010)

Old 10-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece Chapter 600

The epic times keep on rolling.

Chopper's real form looks amazing, like it was theorized that is where we would see real growth. Nami sure is friendly hugging everyone lol. I also enjoyed Usopp and Chopper's delusions about being famous lol.

The banter between Zoro and Sanji was great, #7 talking down to #1 lol.

Luffy is still naive, mistaking the fake Zoro and Sanji for real ones. But it is naivete with a purpose, the marines will be at that location soon so we're in for some Luffy awesomeness.

The rookies, what a bunch of ugly dudes. The Caribou brothers are cruel, but so far nothing really impressive. Killing a fodder marine is a very weak feat, hopefully with the marines descending upon them we'll them go all out. Lol the fat one has a lizard for a wig.

Brook's piece about Luffy was incredible, the man is a true bard now singing about the future PK. He said his music has power now, I can't wait to see what New World does.

The meeting with Franky was everything I could have asked for. Chopper almost passed out due to Franky's new design, classic Usopp here too. Franky saying Mecha in the end there, I can't wait to see what that leads too lol.

Next chapter the real action begins, 10/10 and waiting more =).
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

@Plat.

U keep posting only the new chapter threads. Try reading OP. It is worth it. Thx

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-14-2010), wehtam (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

I still stand by my prediction that whilst every body is gathered on the ship waiting for luffy, he come running with marines chasing him from all angles. Just watch.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Kinako (10-20-2010), Marlboro (10-15-2010), wehtam (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #5
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

LOL I only post it because as soon as I get off of work, MS posts it on twitter. I feel like starting up a thread and telling people it's here. I was just never a fan of it really, because I was into animes way before I started reading mangas, and idk, just am not into it. I'm sure it's a good story and all buttttt... ye lol.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

ZOMG Franky just keeps making my day whenever he has a couple of panel to star in. At first I was disappointing that he chopped off his hair but now with the push of his nose his awesome hair can come back. Fucking Oda you ridiculously awesome bastard! <3

Chopper in his real form looks great as well. His horns have grown more which makes them more dangerous probably when transforms to his Horn Point form. Can't wait what his other transformations look like if they changed much that is.

I was almost brought to tears at Zoro's and Sanji's reunion. I've always loved their little angered exchanges. Zoro was hysterical!

Luffy with this nose mustache thinger provided lulz as well. lol

Damn this chapter was amazing, funny as hell, and epic all rolled into one. Keep them coming Oda!
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
wehtam (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Closely looking at the first page where zoro is training. I think he still got his eye.

Either Luffy will take out those rookies and marines alone or by accident, sanji and zoro will happen to trend there and help him take them out.

Am still gunning for zoro cutting a PX into two.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
wehtam (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I think Luffy can handle everyone gather at the foot of the fake Luffy alone but as cool as it would be to see Luffy pwn everyone with haki effortlessly I really would like to see the entire revamped SH crew to go crazy against the pirates and marines together. That would be the best way to reunite for the crew to reunite with Captain Luffy.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 10-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Quote:
I want to go to the beach. I want to fish
Why doesnt he try cutting a few more ships. That shd help

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Holy shit this chapter was awesome. Luffy is about to beat down the entire fake SH's and their allies, solo. I can't wait for someone to ask "captain Luffy, what should I do with this guy". The real Luffy responds to him, and pisses the fake Luffy off. Then fake Luffy asks hims "Who the hell do you think you are Dammit?". That's when the rest of the crew shows up and reveals his identity. I can't wait to see the fake SH's shit their pants when they find out who they just picked a fight with. Luffy is seriously going to annihilate them like nothing.

Brook was my hero this chapter. His final farewell song should be epic. His fans still supporting him despite now knowing he's a pirate, was just touching.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #11
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well there isnt anything else i can say, everyone has already listed how awesome this chapter was my highlights were

Franky getting his awesome hair back !
Chopper showing his true form again
Zoro and Sanji talking to each other was just the best ever, 'Sorry number 7' was the greatest comeback ever :P
Brook was outstanding, was almost in tears when he annouced his new song, his fans were awesome too.

Cant wait for the next Chapter, hope theres some action I want Luffy to just destroy this fake SH crew especially that Marine Killer guy, didnt like him at all.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
wehtam (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Brook got betrayed by his managers.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Well there isnt anything else i can say, everyone has already listed how awesome this chapter was my highlights were

Franky getting his awesome hair back !
Chopper showing his true form again
Zoro and Sanji talking to each other was just the best ever, 'Sorry number 7' was the greatest comeback ever :P
Brook was outstanding, was almost in tears when he annouced his new song, his fans were awesome too.

Cant wait for the next Chapter, hope theres some action I want Luffy to just destroy this fake SH crew especially that Marine Killer guy, didnt like him at all.
My question is how did Zoro learn that Sanji was #7? When Sanji arrived Zoro was gone getting lost. A bit of plot hole there.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
wehtam (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #14
wehtam
Fezes are cool

wehtam is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
My question is how did Zoro learn that Sanji was #7? When Sanji arrived Zoro was gone getting lost. A bit of plot hole there.
Zoro's been there for days, he may have known 5 people arrived after him and assumed Sanji was 7.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
They have been talking ever since Zoro emerged from the " wrong ship ", more than likely Oda took advantage of the implied chit chat and sneaked the banter in there.

Brook's scene gave me chills. " Tell the word that the pirate StrawHat Luffy is alive ", than proceeding to New World, a song dedicated to his crew mates. Freaking epic, the crowd's reaction was sweet, I can't wait to see what the song's effects will be.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-14-2010)