one piece 603 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
buggy
Academy Student

buggy is an unknown quantity at this point
one piece 603

it's out
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/45418858/1
that was fast!
buggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buggy For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-02-2010), Gakure (11-02-2010), Marlboro (11-03-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (11-06-2010)

Old 11-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: one piece 603

Son of a bitch that was fast!!!

Edit: Damn I had goosebumps when I realized that the straw hat originally belonged to the previous Pirate King. Luffy is for sure destined to rule the seas and become king of the pirates.

I wonder if Sanji will stabilize from his women withdrawal shock. lol

Usopp and Chopper comedy duet are back as the beat the shit out of Luffy and Zoro for being stupid.

I am interested in the people who beat the living crap out of Kuma trying to steal the ship and obviously Dragon is behind this somehow. Its just like what happened in Lougetown when he stopped Smoker trying to stop Luffy from trying to enter the Grandline.

Further explanations about the coating is talked about, seems I was right about the bubble have the same effects as the one on Sabaody, so it should pop once they reach the New World unless they end up being in another similar environment.

Damn so much to talk about so.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 11-02-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Real fast. Will be commenting soon?

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Awesome chapter, cept the "straw hat".

Caribou brothers really wanna die quick if really they are looking for a fight from the SHs.

I bet their plan is the same, join the SHs(the real ones this time) and kill them from the inside. But luffy aint taking anyone like them.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Awesome chapter, cept the "straw hat".
How was that not awesome?

To me that was the most awesome part of the chapter. I think it's obvious now that Roger gave Shanks that hat before he died and entrusted his legacy to him. That makes Shanks action of giving the hat to Luffy all the more EPIC. To willingly give away the last memento of someone you know and cared a great deal about to someone else is a touching thing to do. It really drives home how much faith Shanks has in Luffy.

And goddamn, Roger looks exactly like Luffy. The resemblance is way to spooky to be a mere coincidence. There is something up with all the "D's" being epic and whatnot. I think Luffy might be Roger reincarnated. Seriously...think about it. Sometime in the void century, some people (D's) found a way to reincarnate themselves, and they have been reborn over and over ever since carrying on the legacy of D. I bet you that's what the Rio Polyglyph will say, and I bet you that's why Roger was smiling when he died. He knew his ass would be back eventually.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-02-2010), jts105 (11-04-2010), Spiegel (11-02-2010)
Old 11-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Luffy is gonna demonstrate that helluva Haki on that Mud dude

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-02-2010)
Old 11-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

LMAO. It seems Usoop and Chopper are now the 'disciplinarians" in the crew.

Abt the 'strawhat', I wanted luffy to be a different entity from gold roger. What i mean is that, he becomes the pirate king without any influence or whatsoever from gold roger. Even though he doesnt know abt the original owner of the strawhat, it will bring an overwhelming influence if he gets to know.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 11-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Was a great chapter, loved every moment of it.

Loved how the hat belonged to Roger, who obviously passed it on to Shanks as he knew hes going to be powerful in the future, and then years leater Shanks sees himself and Roger in Luffy so gives him the best gift ever. I wonder if Luffy will ever find out that it belonged to Roger ?

Well its seems one of those brothers has a Devil Fruit, Logia type which is good because in the next chapter it allows us to see Luffy up against a Logia user and get to demonstrate the Haki hes best with, cant wait to see everyones face to Luffy beating the living snot out of him though

Kuma was brilliant, love him even more now he waited all that time for just one of the crew to make it back, brings a tears to my eyes because of how awesome he is. I agree with Zoro though I like to find out what kind of information the Marines had to make Kuma a guinea pig. Robin seems to know something about Kuma thanks to her stays with the Revoultionary Army, perhaps its the info that Dragon was going to tell Iva ?

Only question I am going to ask is, do you think they will reach Fishman Island at the end of next weeks chapter or do you think a few chapters will be dedicated to them showing there new skills off ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Was right abt being unable to attack outside things, but the bubble has an expansion limit.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 11-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #10
What?
Commander

What? is on a distinguished road

Is Caribou's devil fruit mud or maybe wax?
Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by What? View Post
Is Caribou's devil fruit mud or maybe wax?
I would say something to do with mud or swamps since there cant be two people with the same DF at the same time.

FEAR THE REAPER
Old 11-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

^ Have u considered they killed Mr 3 and took his fruit

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 11-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #13
Kinako
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
^ Have u considered they killed Mr 3 and took his fruit
So far, BB was the only one who could have done that right there.

FEAR THE REAPER
Old 11-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #14
What?
Commander

What? is on a distinguished road

I wonder how much of a hassle will Caribou turn out to be.I wonder will it just be a curb stomp by Luffy or will it be a long drawn out battle.Makes me think it could take longer since they gave him a logia,then again could be used to show Luffy finally being able to deal with logia fruit users.

I also wonder where will the fight take place two ships doesn't seem a like a large enough area for a large battle.Maybe they will make it to fishman island before Caribou catches up then they fight there.

Of course if it's a OHKO by Luffy perhaps it will be enough room on just their ships.

Last edited by What?; 11-02-2010 at 10:57 PM.
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:47 AM   #15
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Good chapter. young Roger looks alot like Luffy.

Also, WTF, no Pandaman this week!?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote