what do you do - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #91
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: what do you do

Shrike - you insane. And awesome. Should I be looking for evidence in OH?

Does EA sports NHL count?

For school, cross-country, track and field, badminton and curling. Casually, shinny (was/is terrible) and soccer. Now, I really only do the curling and soccer. Outdoor rinks in my area suck. Need to get out skating more.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010), Shrike (10-22-2010)

Old 10-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #92
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I thought Blockbuster went out of business.
They did file chapter 11 bankruptcy but they're not completely out of business yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I hope not. I have an interview with them on Monday.
Find out if the blockbuster you're interviewing at is a franchise or corporate store. All of the corporate stores in the area where I live shut down in the past 6 months while the franchise stores stayed open.
It's a boring job that pays descent for little to no work. The only thing that sucks about the job is arguing with people about how much money the owe.
Good luck with the interview.

Last edited by That1CheezyGuy; 10-22-2010 at 01:50 PM.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #93
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
No I'm done with school graduated and enjoying my career. It's not hard to write a story if you have a good imagination, wrote 4 different ones and even found a cool way to make the stories intertwine, and I can fix a few things on a car.

It's not hard to do a lot of different things. All you have to do is do them. now quit trying to make yourself look cool on the internet for calling someone out on shit and get out and you do some shit.
You are talking about those stories for so long and still no evidence... if I were you, I'd present them fast for your own sake

Quote:
I parkour. And capoeira a bit.
Parkour AND capoeira? Damn, I envy you, I tried to do those and failed so hard...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-22-2010), kael03 (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010), Shrike (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #94
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I do everything.

Marketing & Advertising...
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #95
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

If by marketing and advertising you mean graphic design for bastards.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #96
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

You work for me Jaxon! I'll be the guy in the suit telling you to make me profit, you'll be the dude in jeans and a ponytail telling me "Chill out brah! We got this."

But I won't chill out.

Otherwise people might see the soft side of me and then not respect me as a boss.

I can never chill out. =[ In this cruel world of business, there's no chilling out for me.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #97
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's not hard to do a lot of different things. All you have to do is do them. now quit trying to make yourself look cool on the internet for calling someone out on shit and get out and you do some shit.
I'am not trying to make myself look cool, I'am cool. And I only call people out on their shit when they should be called out.

Also, for getting out and doing some shit, I'am studying Astronomy right now. Meanwhile, I work at McDonalds to pay my bills.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 10-22-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 02:49 PM   #98
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I'm currently an unemployed (trying to fix that) full-time undergrad student majoring in Psychology with a Criminal Justice minor.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-22-2010), Marlboro (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010), Sensei-Q (10-22-2010), Shrike (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #99
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You are talking about those stories for so long and still no evidence... if I were you, I'd present them fast for your own sake

Parkour AND capoeira? Damn, I envy you, I tried to do those and failed so hard...
I've only made two posts about the stories.. one in another thread and then again here since dude was trying to be funny. and nah I'm not gonna post my work on here for people to tear down but if you would like to read a sample of the story I'll be glad to send you some.. it's all just text there's no art for it .. I just have the story laid out for about 12 issues worth at bout 30 pages a pop if artwork is included
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:22 PM   #100
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
and nah I'm not gonna post my work on here for people to tear down
Tear down? That statement alone shows that you aren't confident in your works.(If there are any) Cuz if you were confident, you wouldn't think that people would want to criticize your stories. And i'am sure that if they were any good(Highly doubt it), then people wouldn't talk bad about it.

Old 10-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #101
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
and nah I'm not gonna post my work on here for people to tear down but if you would like to read a sample of the story I'll be glad to send you some.. it's all just text there's no art for it .. I just have the story laid out for about 12 issues worth at bout 30 pages a pop if artwork is included
I already asked to see them, TWICE, and you blatantly ignored me.

Also, I don't think anyone will tear down the stories based on what you say. We will tear them down IF they suck badly. IF not, expect complements and critiques. If you are confident on your stories, be a man and post them.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-22-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010), Mal (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010), Shrike (10-22-2010), Tzu Men (10-23-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #102
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
I already asked to see them, TWICE, and you blatantly ignored me.

Also, I don't think anyone will tear down the stories based on what you say. We will tear them down IF they suck badly. IF not, expect complements and critiques. If you are confident on your stories, be a man and post them.
QFT.

Also, your stories have to be original or you will leave an even worse influence on the people.

Old 10-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #103
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's not like I am a pro. I am relatively good at parkour, but I have tried only a bit of capoeira, but I do intend to continue in the next few weeks. Anyway, read more below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Shrike - you insane. And awesome. Should I be looking for evidence in OH?

Does EA sports NHL count?

For school, cross-country, track and field, badminton and curling. Casually, shinny (was/is terrible) and soccer. Now, I really only do the curling and soccer. Outdoor rinks in my area suck. Need to get out skating more.
Dunno if I posted any pic with the acrobatics. Maybe. I never had super awesome videos, because I was never a pro. I did a few stunts which, if failed, are certain death, but that's about it. I never risked THAT much. Once, we jumped over the roofs of a few buildings, and one guy fell through the glass since the roof on that part was glass. He almost died. We didn't do that again after the incident.

Always was pretty good in parkour, but the 3 years of University took me out of the form completely. I mostly fast-walk or swim sometimes nowadays, and that's about all the exercise I do. When I look back, I used to do 2000 abs a day. Now I am a ruin of what I was. But eh, what can you do. Sometimes nostalgia for those days hits me and I start practicing like nuts, but it quickly becomes boring.

Edit: Nostalgia now. See sig :3

And sure as hell does cout. Played soccer myself for a year. Quit because I didn't have time and well, it wasn't that fun. I play soccer for lulz now and then when I have the time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Free-running's cool. I used to do it at school. But a classmate broke his ankle and I got suspended.
Lol, n00bs =)

A lot of exercise is needed before you start the training for that day. At least half an hour of stretches and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
You parcour? That's cool, always fascinated me. Do you do some of those insane jumps form house roofs?
Yes, but that was back in my prime. As I said above, 3 years of University really took a toll on me, and I am not even confident with doing a backflip on the hard ground anymore.

Last edited by Shrike; 10-22-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-22-2010), Mal (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010), Nerox (10-22-2010), Numinous (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #104
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm currently an unemployed (trying to fix that) full-time undergrad student majoring in Psychology with a Criminal Justice minor.
What branch of Psychology? I can't remember if I've asked you this before.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #105
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I've seen this thread, never cared enough to post but I might as well.

A highschool student, I plan to major in some form of animal Biology in college. (University of Florida, University of Marlyand, or LSU) I play football, basketball, track, and hopefully wrestling this year. I start my job at Publix next week, but might not take it if I get the McDonalds interview.

That's all.

Edit: Skimmed over last page, and top of this one. Jumping to recent topic : Shrike it is pretty fucking awesome that you used to do Parkour, even if you don't anymore. I've always wanted to do it, but have been too busy with sports. Its definitely something I want to look into.

kael: Thats also fucking awesome.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 10-22-2010 at 04:17 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-22-2010), Shrike (10-22-2010)