what do you do - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #121
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: what do you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You can't look up fights by boxing ID...So that's useless.

And Kennedy McKinney is the head coach at Bayouside Boxing Club in Louisiana, which seems to have existed since at least Jul 2007.
ok he might have moved since i last saw him .. my last match was in the summer of 07 in SC he might have moved there shortly after and I've given all the personal information I feel comfortable giving out so take it or leave it.. you can think I'm fibbing if you like I know what i have and haven't done .. if I had a scanner I could just post my boxing ID but that would give access to other information unless I black barred the shit out
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #122
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Just looked it up. I can get a boxing id right now if I wanted one. Anyone can.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-23-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #123
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Just looked it up. I can get a boxing id right now if I wanted one. Anyone can.
ok found you some proof of me boxing on laferrels stats page I'll pm you the link .. I'm the 9th name down on the list my initials are H.B. and you can see it has the debut and my first official lost well duhh I had to fight my trainer since the person i was originally supposed to fight chickened out it took place in the south carolina civic center

edit: check your inbox for the link
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-22-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #124
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
ok found you some proof of me boxing on laferrels stats page I'll pm you the link .. I'm the 9th name down on the list my initials are H.B. and you can see it has the debut in the south carolina civic center

edit: check your inbox for the link
Uhhh...

That link says you fought against the guy you were saying was your coach...And the stats page for "H.B." says he was residing in Tennessee at the time. Yet you were training in Mississippi? Wuuuuuuuuut?

And "your" "debut fight" was a TKO loss. Yet up above you were only counting losses from exhibition fights. Which wouldn't count towards your record, since exhibition fights don't count toward records. But the site has "you" listed as 0-1. Common sense would lead one to believe that a debut fight that is being counted towards one record isn't an exhibition fight...

Hmmmm.
Mal (10-23-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #125
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

yes I was traingin in Mississipi and lived in Tennessee.. Olive branch is like a 15 min drive form my house at that time and Bunting used to take me in to the gym with him which is how i started in the first place. Since i was a resident of TN I got my licence in TN and already stated before I was counting all the fights I'e ever been in while associated with boxing, that's exhibition fights, paid fights , and the few done set up at the gym

but never the less you have some proof that I did indeed box

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #126
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

I surf bro, surf's up.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
earthquake9793 (10-23-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #127
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
yes I was traingin in Mississipi and lived in Tennessee.. Olive branch is like a 15 min drive form my house at that time and Bunting used to take me in to the gym with him which is how i started in the first place. Since i was a resident of TN I got my licence in TN and already stated before I was counting all the fights I'e ever been in while associated with boxing, that's exhibition fights, paid fights , and the few done set up at the gym

Toonces may be able to drive a car, but that doesn't mean that he can drive it well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-22-2010), Numinous (10-23-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #128
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Toonces may be able to drive a car, but that doesn't mean that he can drive it well.
and what the fuck is your point

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #129
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The point, Internet Tough Guy, is that you're probably shit at boxing.

Honestly, no-one gives a shit whether you are or not. No-one.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-22-2010), Mal (10-23-2010), Marlboro (10-23-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), Tzu Men (10-23-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #130
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:

I can buy the first part, since olive branch isn't very far from the TN border.

However, look:

Quote:
Boxing a bit 12-2 record
Boxing. 12-2 record.

Quote:
nah just counting all the fights I've done in a ring... the losses came from 2 exhibition fights and the few little match-ups we had at the gym. so I guess most of those are sparring .. only had 4 wins where i won a cash prize and got paid for the 2 exhibition matches.

would give the name to google but google digs up too much shit that frankly aint nobodies business
Now you're just counting anytime you went in a ring. You say loses are from 2 exhibition fights. Unless you put your loses in front of your wins for some reason, then those add up to your 2 loses right there.

Then your link says that you lost by TKO in 1:45 of the first round in an official, debut fight. That's not an exhibition. So your made up record is even more made up than you admitted. Because that would be 3 loses, that we know of. And that's only if we count random anythings as bouts.

Also, the site says your official record is 0-1, and I can't find anything on google using your name to find any record of any other boxing matches. So, officially, it looks like you're 0-1. Not 12-2.

And it's pretty weird that your coach would not only fight one of his students in an official bout, but would also kick his ass so quickly. Did he, like, fucking hate you or something? I know I wouldn't hop into an official wrestling match against one of the guys I coach. And if I did, I definitely wouldn't go out there and just pin him in the first round. And I didn't even like half the kids I coached. Whole thing is fishy as fuck...

And I can't find much of anything about you using your name in google either. Don't see why you were so afraid to post your name.

Edit: Just to clarify, I could totally believe that you signed up at a boxing gym and did shit there and stuff. Maybe even got a few bouts. I was calling bullshit on you actually having a decent record or being marginally good. Since people that are UNMANLY online don't suddenly become manly when they hop away from the computer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-30-2011), Mal (10-23-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #131
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

My wrestling coach happily wrecks the shit of anyone willing to challenge him.

Even if they don't wrestle or isn't even purposely challenging him. =(

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-23-2010), Miburo (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #132
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
My wrestling coach happily wrecks the shit of anyone willing to challenge him.

Even if they don't wrestle or isn't even purposely challenging him. =(

Well yeah, I do that too. But I don't wait till a wrestling tournament and throw on a singlet to do it. If I'm going to go do that, I'll play around with them first for the amusement of the crowd. Not insta-destroy them akin to how badly HR got destroyed in his only boxing match.

Edit: Also, I like your wrestling coach. I'd like to manly grapple him one day.
KillerNN (10-22-2010), Mal (10-23-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #133
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Yeah he's bad ass, I don't think he would decline haha.

It would be a lumberjack beard battle.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-23-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #134
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'd like to manly grapple him one day.
I think Mibs does not greet people by handshake. It seems he grapples them and evaluates if they are worthy or not.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-22-2010), Miburo (10-23-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #135
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
I can buy the first part, since olive branch isn't very far from the TN border.

However, look:

Boxing. 12-2 record.

Now you're just counting anytime you went in a ring. You say loses are from 2 exhibition fights. Unless you put your loses in front of your wins for some reason, then those add up to your 2 loses right there.

Then your link says that you lost by TKO in 1:45 of the first round in an official, debut fight. That's not an exhibition. So your made up record is even more made up than you admitted. Because that would be 3 loses, that we know of. And that's only if we count random anythings as bouts.

Also, the site says your official record is 0-1, and I can't find anything on google using your name to find any record of any other boxing matches. So, officially, it looks like you're 0-1. Not 12-2.

And it's pretty weird that your coach would not only fight one of his students in an official bout, but would also kick his ass so quickly. Did he, like, fucking hate you or something? I know I wouldn't hop into an official wrestling match against one of the guys I coach. And if I did, I definitely wouldn't go out there and just pin him in the first round. And I didn't even like half the kids I coached. Whole thing is fishy as fuck...

And I can't find much of anything about you using your name in google either. Don't see why you were so afraid to post your name.

Edit: Just to clarify, I could totally believe that you signed up at a boxing gym and did shit there and stuff. Maybe even got a few bouts. I was calling bullshit on you actually having a decent record or being marginally good. Since people that are UNMANLY online don't suddenly become manly when they hop away from the computer.
you're not gonna find it my name is missing a letter on their cite but you're right anyways.

And nah he didn't hate me .. it was just what happened .. something happened to the person I was supposed to fight and luck of the draw he was the person closest to my weight class so ...um yea he knocked me the fuck out... It was a honor to fight him, I've seen him wreck peoples shit

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-22-2010)