515 prediction/ spoiler - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #166
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Made my week entertaining. Enough dick talk. More random theories.
Reevaluate your concept of entertainment. NOW. You're in dire need if you think KYF=entertainment.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-27-2010)

Old 10-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #167
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sensei cant help it. The Unbearable Pretentious douchery and conceptual sagassing around here must be boring him. Hes just looking for a different perspective..... and Ill give it

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #168
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

your not really the person who should be throwing around the word pretentious now are you?
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Memphis For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-27-2010)
Old 10-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #169
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Reevaluate your concept of entertainment. NOW. You're in dire need if you think KYF=entertainment.
No.

You don't know it yet. I'm a spectator. But I failed my mission by telling you my secret. So fuck this.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #170
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
your not really the person who should be throwing around the word pretentious now are you?
The context fits... and the lofty claims Ive seen around here by a certain few begs the label, buddy. If ur referring to my claim that "MOST, not all of my theories will come true in one way or another" then yes. However, when they do then the so called few will still be pretentious while I'll take on a different label no matter how much any hater dont like it....

Then again.... Naruto fans, on the internetz..... Delusionally applying ambiguity and Vaugeries to easily proven manga facts is all too common so w/e.....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #171
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I swear he sounds like Glenn Beck...only he's serious...
Old 10-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #172
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I swear he sounds like Glenn Beck...only he's serious...
YAY, fox news reference for a sasuke fan on a naruto website. Hey, wait?!? Biasedly harsh Reporting of a person due to a difference of opinion.

Anyways, w/e. U can win a game of trivial pursuit, meanwhile, Ill go live a life outside of the interwebz.....

Enjoy.....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #173
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

it's actually a manga website not just a naruto one and sasuke is a part of naruto (lol see what i did there??)
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #174
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Wow. So KYF came back. Hope his twin brother Myth is lurking somewhere.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #175
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Sup kyf. So now you're leaving? No ='(.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #176
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

hey maybe this shit is guna get awesome now

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #177
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
YAY, fox news reference for a sasuke fan on a naruto website. Hey, wait?!? Biasedly harsh Reporting of a person due to a difference of opinion.

Anyways, w/e. U can not be a dumbass, meanwhile, Ill go prove my idiocy to all things sentient.....

Enjoy.....
fixed .
Old 10-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #178
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Well I don't know if theirs a theory out there about it, but during my recent research (Kishi, cough, cough), I discovered that Madara's brother Izuna looked a loooot like Sasuke, like no one else is even close, or has nearly the same features. Could this mean something, prolly not, but we got a whole nother week to spew shit, and bounce on Naruto's fucking rainbows until we even get to a confirmed spoiler so, what the hell. Plus I'm still officially on strike from Bleach until Ichigo gets some power, his character dosen't even have to grow a set, if his hollow takes over, he has enough nuts for the both of them, and their opponent.

And Sasuke looked a lot like Itachi, but they were brothers, fixed that before the pelting began.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-27-2010 at 09:50 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:39 PM   #179
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Why are you boycotting Bleach? Bleach pwnz Naruto any day.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
creative_vengence (10-27-2010)
Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #180
creative_vengence
Sharingan using Camper

creative_vengence is an unknown quantity at this point

no manga this week cuz of research,kishi better be researching about sasuke's new eternal mangekyo's design.damn i'tll be awesome if actually see it.