515 prediction/ spoiler - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #181
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 515 prediction/ spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Why are you boycotting Bleach? Bleach pwnz Naruto any day.
Reasons to Boycott Bleach:

Gin got raped, unnecessarily. Aizen coulda been sealed prior to his victimization.

Ichigo went through this Uber training, came out cool looking, did nothing but deflect and destroy all of what Aizen attempted, then morphed again, to shoot out a Baby Turd Cero, that didn't even kill his opponent.

Aizen went through all that shit to get pwn'd by Urahara, Ichigo was simply a distraction.

I expected more from Ichigo's character, with all the pain that Aizen caused, with these new powers, no attempt at dismembering him, smacking him through mountains, beating him senseless. For all they hype of the changed Ichigo, it was a hellacious let down in the aftermath of a battle like Ulq & Ichigo. If one takes me to the mountain top, I don't go backwards and come back again. I'll wait until you get back, example Ichigo's powers. When they come back it'll get out, then I'll be back. I've been before the supposed greatest powers over the past I don't know how many months, Espada, Arrancar, Gin, Blind Fool, Aizen, Urahara, Yama, Ichigo, Kenpachi, Byakuya, with barely a good Bankai, and I want to see regular people in Karakura Town, HELL NO. I WANT ICHIGO TO WAKE THE FREAK UP OUT OF THE DAYDREAM BEFORE THE BATTLE WITH AIZEN AND SHOW ME SOMETHING DAMMIT. UNTIL THAT HAPPENS OFFICIALLY I AM A STRIKE VICTIM. I can't explain it, this comes from within.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-28-2010)

Old 10-27-2010, 11:54 PM   #182
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
*cough *
The proper term is "tracks". Unless the thing has feet, it can't make footprints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
yeah I keep saying he needs bitch slap not research, research my ass
Kishimoto needs time to pick up gu--chicks. That's what I mean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Reasons to Boycott Bleach:

Gin got raped, unnecessarily. Aizen coulda been sealed prior to his victimization.

Ichigo went through this Uber training, came out cool looking, did nothing but deflect and destroy all of what Aizen attempted, then morphed again, to shoot out a Baby Turd Cero, that didn't even kill his opponent.

Aizen went through all that shit to get pwn'd by Urahara, Ichigo was simply a distraction.

I expected more from Ichigo's character, with all the pain that Aizen caused, with these new powers, no attempt at dismembering him, smacking him through mountains, beating him senseless. For all they hype of the changed Ichigo, it was a hellacious let down in the aftermath of a battle like Ulq & Ichigo. If one takes me to the mountain top, I don't go backwards and come back again. I'll wait until you get back, example Ichigo's powers. When they come back it'll get out, then I'll be back. I've been before the supposed greatest powers over the past I don't know how many months, Espada, Arrancar, Gin, Blind Fool, Aizen, Urahara, Yama, Ichigo, Kenpachi, Byakuya, with barely a good Bankai, and I want to see regular people in Karakura Town, HELL NO. I WANT ICHIGO TO WAKE THE FREAK UP OUT OF THE DAYDREAM BEFORE THE BATTLE WITH AIZEN AND SHOW ME SOMETHING DAMMIT. UNTIL THAT HAPPENS OFFICIALLY I AM A STRIKE VICTIM. I can't explain it, this comes from within.
Reasons to boycott Naruto:

Actually, we don't need anything else. Seriously, who would pick "Naruto" over "Bleach"?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:55 PM   #183
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

This new arc is going to have a villain who quite possibly could be physically stronger than Aizen. If you want to wait until shit starts exploding to actually read the arc without seeing what went on to cause it then fine. But to boycott Bleach & not Naruto is simply absurd at this point.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-28-2010)
Old 10-28-2010, 12:30 AM   #184
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

i have an idea, i think that naruto is gonna be on a level so far above everyone else when(if0 h ebecomes Hokage that they will compare him to all the other(soon to be) powerful Ninjas of konoha.

ex. the tactics of Shikamaru(which he kinda already has), the strength of Sakura the Slug princess( only a matter of time before she gets a contract with the slugs), speed of Lee and hand to hand to rival booth Neji and Lee, tracking skills of Kiba and finally jutsu more powerful than the Last Uchiha(i know one is already).

It just seems that the people around him learn things so it would be natural for him to learn things as well. The difference between him and sasuke is He has to do to learn it, sasuke ALWAYS had an EASY way of earning jutsus(sharinghan). The ONLY jutsu he earned was fireball cause he didn't have Sharinghan then.

Oh yeah i think that for Naruto to have a chance RS mode MUST be impervious to Sharinghan and/or Rinnegan. i mean no matter how many power ups he gets Sasuke can/will see him coming, unless he is too fast for Sasuke to react but what are thew odds of that?

last thing i have a question...
Who among you also thinks that Naruto's Next teacher9s) should be A(Raikage in case you didn't know THAT was his name),Tsuchikage, and Kakashi(again)?

let me tell you why.
A=strength,fighting against lightning users and Manhood.
Tsuchikage=tactics against Madara(since he fought him and lived)
Kakashi=tactics against sharinghan,chidori and MS(partial).

oh yeah and Gram pa toad should teach him Nin-Senjutsu, all he knows is hand to hand
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #185
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Sasuke earned Chidori. And the sword fighting style. Shunshin as well.
creative_vengence (10-28-2010), NeoKakarott023 (10-28-2010)
Old 10-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #186
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

naruto will become hokage and then he will combine all villages together and become the first rainbow hokage. see what i did there. if u didnt then ur wack.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #187
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
naruto will become hokage and then he will combine all villages together and become the first rainbow hokage. see what i did there. if u didnt then ur wack.
ok i saw and i applaud the effort however,

red green blue yellow brown are not the colours of the rainbow it's red orange yellow green blue indigo violet, anyway you get the point

secondly he wouldn't be the rainbow hokage because hokage is kage of the land of fire

it would be Nijikage
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #188
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

@memphis u missed the point.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #189
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

so i take it theres no new chptr this week :/

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #190
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
No there wont.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #191
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

and thats sucks in a way.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #192
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

We just want kishi to be consistent with his releases and the story. Is that too much to ask. Hmmph

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-28-2010)
Old 10-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #193
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have a feeling Raikage won't accept the idea of living in a rainbow kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
No, it's canceled for next week. I'am relieved we'll have a week off without viewing any Armadillo dicks.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #194
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
I have a feeling Raikage won't accept the idea of living in a rainbow kingdom.

well if he dont like it can always try and take naruto out.

No, it's canceled for next week. I'am relieved we'll have a week off without viewing any Armadillo dicks.
yeah thats good no armadillo dick for a week.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #195
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah thats good no armadillo dick for a week.
Lol, well actually, the armadillo has a surprisingly tiny dick, and I hardly noticed it so I don't mind that much.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote