coolest beard ever! - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #136
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: coolest beard ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
when I come back and people seem civil I'll post one of my stories.
What's so fun about a civil Naruto forum? This forum is great as it is right now.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)

Old 10-29-2010, 12:45 PM   #137
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I thought that was Kael. I thought you were the burning house guy. Did I miss something?
Nope. Next thing you know, someone will be wacky Portuguese and a badass metal-loving German at the same time and it won't be me or Nerox.

Quote:
Ah, so that's our problem. We aren't civil. Well, let's put an end to that.

I, say, my good gentlemen, I do believe there are troubling times ahead for the British Empire. 'Tis a grand shame about the market troubles in the colonies; some one should surely tell those Yanks to wise up. Ah well, how about a rousing match of croquette? hup hup hup.
*puts monocle*

What match of croquette? An eating contest? Because I recognize cricket as sport and croquette as a delightful way to eat meat. Well, enough about food, who wants a cup of Earl Grey with steamed milk and vanilla syrup? *rolls mustache* Quite the flavour, indeed.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Nerox (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #138
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

ACT, Num, you guys crack me up. ^^

And nice script Num, found and artist yet?
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:11 PM   #139
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
And nice script Num, found and artist yet?
Thanks and nope, but working on it. I wouldn't mind for a Christmas present either an artist or the gift to draw decently XD

Old 10-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #140
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Thanks and nope, but working on it. I wouldn't mind for a Christmas present either an artist or the gift to draw decently XD
Kishi's gonna be looking for a job soon since Naruto's gonna go down hill. So, why don't you think about hiring him.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #141
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Good luck then. ^^

And what is this about wacky portugese and badass germans? Didn't catch that.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #142
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Kishi's gonna be looking for a job soon since Naruto's gonna go down hill. So, why don't you think about hiring him.
He's too expensive. And probably wouldn't be so comfortable with being my drawing biatch.

Quote:
Good luck then. ^^

And what is this about wacky portugese and badass germans? Didn't catch that.
You mean this?

Quote:
Nope. Next thing you know, someone will be wacky Portuguese and a badass metal-loving German at the same time and it won't be me or Nerox.
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan
Yea I've boxed a little not had a career, yea I played 2a football and have a state champ ring, I've been on community organizations and got shit built in the places I've lived, fell off a mountain and survived a car accident that I shouldn't have.
I thought that was Kael. I thought you were the burning house guy. Did I miss something?
I just wondered what would be next...

Last edited by Numinous; 10-29-2010 at 01:33 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-29-2010), Nerox (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #143
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
*puts monocle*

What match of croquette? An eating contest? Because I recognize cricket as sport and croquette as a delightful way to eat meat. Well, enough about food, who wants a cup of Earl Grey with steamed milk and vanilla syrup? *rolls mustache* Quite the flavour, indeed.
Oh my goodness me. What a foolish gaff I seem to have stumbled into. I feel positively ashamed of my butterfingers. Please sir, allow me to offer my apologies. tututut
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), Nerox (10-29-2010), Numinous (10-29-2010), Shrike (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #144
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Oh my goodness me. What a foolish gaff I seem to have stumbled into. I feel positively ashamed of my butterfingers. Please sir, allow me to offer my apologies. tututut
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

@HR: Is this civil enough for you?

Old 10-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #145
Numinous

Quote:
Apologies accepted, my good sir. Now I ponder, is this politeness sufficient for the man that entitles himself "The Human Spiraling Sphere"? Because I'm too European to be rude about his ink & feather activities that I haven't put my eyes upon, but would be thrilled to be able to.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), Shrike (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:44 PM   #146
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Apologies accepted, my good sir. Now I ponder, is this politeness sufficient for the man that entitles himself "The Human Spiraling Sphere"? Because I'm too European to be rude about his ink & feather activities that I haven't put my eyes upon, but would be thrilled to be able to.
Okay, now i'am literally ROFLing.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #147
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Have my thanks for clearing that up kind sir. Never thought HR would sink that low...oh wait...

Ah well, is there something we could talk about other than HR failure? Can't go drinking today, got a game tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #148
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
I laud your true humbleness, good sir. It is nice that we can be so civil these days. I, say, where is my brandy?

Now, this "Man Sphere" fellow; such a queer chap. I do not quite know what gets into the heads of the youth these days. In my day, young men had clear roles in life. "First to the business, second to war, third you'll regret that your bollocks weren't sore." <guffah guffah>

Now, I do say, have you heard of this new-fangled contraption they are calling the interweb? Apparently, it allows communication and information flow over miles as the crow flies. Truly unfathomable. I dare say it reminds me of bit of a series of tubes, if you will.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), Nerox (10-29-2010), Numinous (10-29-2010), Shrike (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #149
Numinous

Quote:
I laud your true humbleness, good sir. It is nice that we can be so civil these days. I, say, where is my brandy?

Now, this "Man Sphere" fellow; such a queer chap. I do not quite know what gets into the heads of the youth these days. In my day, young men had clear roles in life. "First to the business, second to war, third you'll regret that your bollocks weren't sore." <guffah guffah>
Oh, the good ol' days. When a gentleman could go for a fox hunt with a care in the world and end the day with a Sussex maiden freshening our drinks. Nowadays is all about "rocks and rolls" and "preservatives". What a pity.

Quote:
Now, I do say, have you heard of this new-fangled contraption they are calling the interweb? Apparently, it allows communication and information flow over miles as the crow flies. Truly unfathomable. I dare say it reminds me of bit of a series of tubes, if you will.
I heard of it, and indeed I use the electronic concoction. I had to, after that deplorable disaster back at Boston... throwing tea at the ocean? My goodness, what a savage act to perform!

Last edited by Numinous; 10-29-2010 at 02:07 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-29-2010), Shrike (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #150
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have my thanks for clearing that up kind sir. Never thought HR would sink that low...oh wait...

Ah well, is there something we could talk about other than HR failure? Can't go drinking today, got a game tomorrow.
Speaking of drinking, I got destroyed last night. Tequila+White wine+beer and I didn't eat for 7 hours before I started drinking. Didn't vomit that much since...well, dunno, some time. Only Jaxon is worse then me when it comes to drinking, I think. Bal is quite hardcore as well. And Zero can ex a beer bottle, np.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)