coolest beard ever! - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #481
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: coolest beard ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
@ HR post - I'll agree. NLB is rather entertaining. OK guy. You, however... yeah, I don't know what to make of this recent attitude. We back to "show me your katon" stage? Cause it was sad.
wow I am the only member that gets referred to with arc.. awesome

nah man I'm not back peddling I can only go forward.. to be honest I just post depending on how I feel at the time .. sometimes I am serious other times I'm bored and just like fucking with you guys .. but as of lately I haven't really been here so I don't know what you'd refer to this arc as?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
I think that the last couple of pages were out of boredom.
no they're not bored everyday if so then they should get a life
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #482
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

I was bored too H Rizzle. But now my show is on. Be back in a while.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #483
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
he knew what I meant but he's saying from a third P.O.V that someone could interpret the sentence as "I have no friends." Right now I was trying to show him that the third person, if you may, would also have to consider what the topic was about before commentary.
I did dude you guys were talking about dogs vs cats and you stated a preference of dogs over cats that got taken out of context then you were attacked on the POV of the no friends statement I saw all that .. never mind dude back as you were ...
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #484
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
I was bored too H Rizzle. But now my show is on. Be back in a while.
what yo watching dancing with the stars.. well thats what I hear coming down the hallway.. seriously I wish reality tv would go away

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #485
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
nah man I'm not back peddling I can only go forward.. to be honest I just post depending on how I feel at the time .. sometimes I am serious other times I'm bored and just like fucking with you guys .. but as of lately I haven't really been here so I don't know what you'd refer to this arc as?
You said you can only go forward...which would mean admitting that you acted like a dumbass.
And sometimes you are serious. Probably the times like SHOW HUMAN RASENGAN YOUR KATON?
And sometimes you are bored...like telling others to get a life?

Quote:
no they're not bored everyday if so then they should get a life
But you certainly have one, right? Writing awesome fics, boxing like a pro, bearing scars from a burned down family and house and reading Naruto manga with passion of a ten year old. Yeah.

ALSO, I just noticed (never paid any attention before), but GODDAMN what a fucking gay and retarded sig you have there. Jesus fuck.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-16-2010), Miburo (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #486
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You said you can only go forward...which would mean admitting that you acted like a dumbass.
And sometimes you are serious. Probably the times like SHOW HUMAN RASENGAN YOUR KATON?
And sometimes you are bored...like telling others to get a life?

But you certainly have one, right? Writing awesome fics, boxing like a pro, bearing scars from a burned down family and house and reading Naruto manga with passion of a ten year old. Yeah.

ALSO, I just noticed (never paid any attention before), but GODDAMN what a fucking gay and retarded sig you have there. Jesus fuck.
Yea I admit I've been a dumbfuck on here never said I didn't, yea was serious at the time i wrote that thread.. thought it would let me have freedom in other parts of the cite.. was proven wrong on that one, and nah when i'm bored I come here and say shit to illicit a response form you all I dont tell peopel to get a life but since you noticed that part of the post you must be in need of one.

Yup all that and a lot more has happened to me and I never witness any people getting burned down but I did loose relatives who were consumed in a housefire..

yea you want that one thing bad as fuck rite now but it's just outta reach bruh..lol and yea you can thank Numinous for my sig He made it as a joke and I ran with it .. if you can't poke fun at yourself you're doing it wrong!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #487
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
what yo watching dancing with the stars.. well thats what I hear coming down the hallway.. seriously I wish reality tv would go away
No I was talking about Stargate Universe though at first, but I decided to catch it on Hulu in the morning instead.

FEAR THE REAPER
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #488
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
No I was talking about Stargate Universe though at first, but I decided to catch it on Hulu in the morning instead.
Man I have soo much shit qued up on hulu I've got to take a few days and just sit back n watch it all.. I liked Atlantis so SGU should be ok .. I didn't know what the premise was for this one but I might have to check it out.

you have any idea how long it takes Hulu to update new shows.. gonna have to use it to watch V this January but dont want ot have to wait a long time to see it after it gets released

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #489
Kinako
Chuunin

Neither one of them is as good as the original though. SG1 was the shit. But as far as the show schedule goes...Hulu has different release times for different shows.

FEAR THE REAPER
Old 11-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #490
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I have friends, and a couple of canine relationships. The topic was discussing animals so when I said "I would rather clean up crap and have someone to play with rather than..." the one that you speak of must also consider that the "someone" referred to an animal rather than human and the "rather" was a comparison as in option A is better than option B.

I meant when I was sleeping, not awake. Sorry I didn't clarify.
I don't care if you have friends or not. Though, I'd find it hard to believe people would want to be friends with a dude that cries like a wuss so much. The fact that your definition of a dog = "someone to play with" alone implies that you're not very awesome. I see my dog as a pet, not some schoolyard chum to pal around with. I don't play with my dog because my idea of a good time is to throw a ball for an hour or so. I do it for it's enjoyment, because I'm a kind heroic dude like that. So, of all the reasons to argue the merits of dog ownership, having 'someone to play with' isn't the most flattering thing to use.

That's what I meant in my very not serious comments in response to your extremely stupid post.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #491
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yea I admit I've been a dumbfuck on here never said I didn't, yea was serious at the time i wrote that thread.. thought it would let me have freedom in other parts of the cite.. was proven wrong on that one, and nah when i'm bored I come here and say shit to illicit a response form you all I dont tell peopel to get a life but since you noticed that part of the post you must be in need of one.
I noticed that part since you wrote it. You're still a dumbfuck.

Quote:
Yup all that and a lot more has happened to me and I never witness any people getting burned down but I did loose relatives who were consumed in a housefire..
Cry moar.

Quote:
yea you want that one thing bad as fuck rite now but it's just outta reach bruh..lol and yea you can thank Numinous for my sig He made it as a joke and I ran with it .. if you can't poke fun at yourself you're doing it wrong!
Yeah, you're really, really retarded.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-16-2010), Miburo (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #492
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

^the crying you requested :'+(''''''

hey wait aren't retards supposed to get a check.. someone owes me some major dough

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-16-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #493
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

now that i know what canada is really like, i don't think i'll leave my house ever again
i mean the weather network says like plus 5 tomorrow, but i'm sure it's lying

i like both cats and dogs, i've had both my whole life.

i also really like turtles and hedgehogs
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-17-2010), Human Rasengan (11-16-2010), Mal (11-17-2010), Miburo (11-16-2010), ninjalostboy95 (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #494
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Last 4/5 pages

Old 11-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #495
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

well things did pick up a bit But I'll see you guys on tomorow night gotta get back to work

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE