coolest beard ever! - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #121
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: coolest beard ever!

What the hell is wrong with your lip?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-29-2010)

Old 10-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #122
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Good manga Num. I'm trying to imagine the kind of drawing style you're aiming for. Very detailed&realistic, or a bit cartoonish? Not sure. I hope it's detailed&realistic. Hope to especially see lots of scenery in the first part of the manga, to get an idea of (a small part of) the map.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:13 AM   #123
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It would at least prove that one thing he's told us is true. Mibs tore his boxing "career" apart with the information HR gave us. I'm not convinced on a lot of the "tragedies" he's told us about even happened to him, as they are too close to things that I, personally, have been through.
You assumed I had a career.. I said I boxed a little .. and thats just that a little .. provided proof of just that.

And yea I remember the convo on our simmilar experiences. you guys asked for proof of my burns .. showed that but that wasn't good enough,

so judging by the way you guys have acted in the past why should i believe this will be any different. I made a claim. provided proof but yet you still think I make shit up.

I made 2 fucking posts about me writing stories in a thread about people making their own stories and i get called out on it.. yes i have them but based on past experience providing proof just isn't worth it..you guys will still put spin on shit to make me seem like a liar or try and belittle what i have provided.

you guys say oh if you provide proof we'll respect you for that but with what has been shown that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yea I've boxed a little not had a career, yea I played 2a football and have a state champ ring, I've been on community organizations and got shit built in the places I've lived, fell off a mountain and survived a car accident that I shouldn't have. written stories and a fuck ton of other shit .. but even if I provide proof nothings going to change.. oh but wait if I post it somehow this is going to be the magic thing thats going to get you guys to lay off for a while.. yea right

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
HR's only defense for not showing his work is that we would criticize it. We criticize him now, so why doesn't he act defensive by actually showing them.

Even if his comics were shitty?
that and previous claims that i have backed up fell on deaf ears so this will as well..

It's one thing to criticize me since you don't really know me only what i post here so your opinion of me is an assumption but this would be my work.. something i enjoy just like i enjoy Naruto . I just don't want to go down that road on this .. but I'll take a break form here for a while and maybe post one of the chapters or something
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:17 AM   #124
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Sigh. I tired.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-29-2010), Mal (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #125
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
You assumed I had a career.. I said I boxed a little .. and thats just that a little .. provided proof of just that.

And yea I remember the convo on our simmilar experiences. you guys asked for proof of my burns .. showed that but that wasn't good enough,

so judging by the way you guys have acted in the past why should i believe this will be any different. I made a claim. provided proof but yet you still think I make shit up.

I made 2 fucking posts about me writing stories in a thread about people making their own stories and i get called out on it.. yes i have them but based on past experience providing proof just isn't worth it..you guys will still put spin on shit to make me seem like a liar or try and belittle what i have provided.

you guys say oh if you provide proof we'll respect you for that but with what has been shown that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yea I've boxed a little not had a career, yea I played 2a football and have a state champ ring, I've been on community organizations and got shit built in the places I've lived, fell off a mountain and survived a car accident that I shouldn't have. written stories and a fuck ton of other shit .. but even if I provide proof nothings going to change.. oh but wait if I post it somehow this is going to be the magic thing thats going to get you guys to lay off for a while.. yea right

that and previous claims that i have backed up fell on deaf ears so this will as well..

It's one thing to criticize me since you don't really know me only what i post here so your opinion of me is an assumption but this would be my work.. something i enjoy just like i enjoy Naruto . I just don't want to go down that road on this .. but I'll take a break form here for a while and maybe post one of the chapters or something
Hell yeah put that shit up nigga.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:34 AM   #126
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Sigh. I tired.
I know I got what you said but it's hard for me not to defend myself but I've said all I need to say on all these subjects.. I'm done for now .. gonna take a break .. when I come back and people seem civil I'll post one of my stories.

and kinako that crazy scientist dude does make fringe a cool ass show
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-29-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:17 AM   #127
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

HR, just PM me a small part of your story and I'll check it out without shitting on it with a strong bias. I don't share any pre-assumed special bond with you, so that's cool right.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:23 AM   #128
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I'm making an OH+OHviewer fanfic the first chapter should be up in a week or two, meanwhile please enjoy my first fan fic

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44370

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 02:27 AM   #129
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

^I skimmed through your fanfic and in amazement saw "Freedom Gundam crashed on Sasuke". Whaa-

But then I was like Yeeaah ;D.
kluang (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 04:00 AM   #130
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

@NLB - Shave it off. Have the barber do it when you get your shape ups. Yeah mine was growing at age 14. Gotten it shaved off so many times that this motherfucker grows back too damn fast. Oh well. :\

@KillerNN - Only 10-15 of us light blues are cool.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 04:59 AM   #131
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Fine, you write wonderful comics, now GTFO!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 10-29-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #132
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
I see you got a little bit of the background of the main character with his moms dying in 9/11 and all that. Let's see some kind of fight scene next Nums. You also mentioned Dune. That movie (The original Dune) was the shit. So I can dig it.
Fighting scenes start at the second arc. But 15 (with 6 named characters on the bunch) people will die already in the first arc, and in 3 different occasions. Just my way to say "anyone can die".

Ah, and Dune. I'm a fan of the books. The spice must flow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Num your manga got into the "action" or at least the gist of the story much faster than mine does. You don't really even know what the manga is about until about the 5th chapter. =/
And here was I, thinking that I was writing sloooooooooooooooooowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Good manga Num. I'm trying to imagine the kind of drawing style you're aiming for. Very detailed&realistic, or a bit cartoonish? Not sure. I hope it's detailed&realistic. Hope to especially see lots of scenery in the first part of the manga, to get an idea of (a small part of) the map.
  1. I'm looking for a more realistic artist, because doing it cartoon-style would turn some characters into goofy-looking when they should look menacing.
  2. For the first arc, use Google Map on Rome and Seville. For the rest, I'll always include descriptions, even clues for a map.

Quote:
You're a liar if you don't post the stories. Now if you post them, we can belittle them or not based ON THE STORIES, not on you.

Quote:
We'll respect your integrity if you post them. Now we'll only respect (or not) your stories if they actually appear, don't you think?

Quote:
I just don't want to go down that road on this .. but I'll take a break form here for a while and maybe post one of the chapters or something
Hallelujah, he said "maybe post"! I hope you really post, or I'll be disappointed.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #133
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yea I've boxed a little not had a career, yea I played 2a football and have a state champ ring, I've been on community organizations and got shit built in the places I've lived, fell off a mountain and survived a car accident that I shouldn't have. written stories and a fuck ton of other shit ..

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #134
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said you had a 12-2 record. Then when asked for proof we find out you only had a 0-1 record. You bullshitted. Plain and simple.

Quote:
I made a claim. provided proof but yet you still think I make shit up.
Because you do, faggot.

Quote:
you guys will still put spin on shit to make me seem like a liar or try and belittle what i have provided.
You are a liar, and a coward. There is no "spin" on anything. That is reality. 12-2 and 0-1 are two totally different records, dipshit. So yeah, you lied. And when someone called you on it you back-peddled like a pussy. Just like when people call you on your comic writing, you make up cowardly excuses as to why you won't post them. Which only makes you look like even more of a liar.

tl;dr: You are not a man.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Numinous (10-29-2010), Shrike (10-29-2010)
Old 10-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #135
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
I thought that was Kael. I thought you were the burning house guy. Did I miss something?

Also, expecting opinions to change based on "history". Internet, son. Your writing here counts for more.

Quote:
I know I got what you said but it's hard for me not to defend myself but I've said all I need to say on all these subjects.. I'm done for now .. gonna take a break .. when I come back and people seem civil I'll post one of my stories.
Ah, so that's our problem. We aren't civil. Well, let's put an end to that.

I, say, my good gentlemen, I do believe there are troubling times ahead for the British Empire. 'Tis a grand shame about the market troubles in the colonies; some one should surely tell those Yanks to wise up. Ah well, how about a rousing match of croquette? hup hup hup.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-29-2010), Mal (10-29-2010), Marlboro (10-29-2010), Miburo (10-29-2010), Nerox (10-29-2010), Numinous (10-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (10-29-2010)