TV series: Friends, Still standing, King of queens, Joey - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 07-20-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
Jasonla
Academy Student

Jasonla is an unknown quantity at this point
TV series: Friends, Still standing, King of queens, Joey

I think those TV series are the best. Friends is the best of all. The characters' lines are hilarious. U guys should watch them. I cant stop laughing when i watch Friends.
What series, in ur opinion, are good???
Jasonla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #2
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Friends is probably one of my favorite sitcoms. I have two of the seasons, (6 and 7), and i'm saving up money to buy 8 and 9. I think that Friends is a really good sitcom, and it was hilarious. I haven't watched Still standing, and I think both King of queens and Joey are both OK. i don't have cable.... so I wouldn't know what's good or not.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 09:35 PM   #3
swirlyrobeitachi
Missing-Nin

swirlyrobeitachi is an unknown quantity at this point
king of queens is on rit now
and friends is interminable -.-
i hate u dam friends T_T
swirlyrobeitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 09:47 PM   #4
Jasonla
Academy Student

Well, Friends is not bad if u understand the story!!! If u wanna release stress, watch those series.
I have the whole thing for friends, season 1-10. I downloaded from the internet. The quality is good. Friends talk a lot about one night stand, eg: Joey is a dumb guy who sleeps with every girl and he doesnt know their names. Its just funny in the morning when he tried to call the girl's name but he cant, coz he doesnt know her name.
To understand the story, u gotta watch it from the beginning.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:51 PM   #5
swirlyrobeitachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonla
Well, Friends is not bad if u understand the story!!! If u wanna release stress, watch those series.
I have the whole thing for friends, season 1-10. I downloaded from the internet. The quality is good. Friends talk a lot about one night stand, eg: Joey is a dumb guy who sleeps with every girl and he doesnt know their names. Its just funny in the morning when he tried to call the girl's name but he cant, coz he doesnt know her name.
To understand the story, u gotta watch it from the beginning.
thats so intellingible -.-
id rather read
Old 07-20-2005, 10:05 PM   #6
Jasonla
Academy Student

Tv series have to be long and interesting. Friends is so good, thats y they got so many awards. Well, it depends on everyone's opinion. But for me, it is the best show. Its not about some stupid story. Its about life and events which happen everyday. They made this seri to reflect on every issue in america and the world. When u get the story, u judge the products!!!
Still standing is about a family which cant be called a family. The family members dont understand each other. Each episode contain one issue that we should know. At the end of the episode, the issue is solved and we can learn from it. Dont ever think that comedy contain no lessons!!
Old 07-20-2005, 10:06 PM   #7
swirlyrobeitachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonla
Tv series have to be long and interesting. Friends is so good, thats y they got so many awards. Well, it depends on everyone's opinion. But for me, it is the best show. Its not about some stupid story. Its about life and events which happen everyday. They made this seri to reflect on every issue in america and the world. When u get the story, u judge the products!!!
Still standing is about a family which cant be called a family. The family members dont understand each other. Each episode contain one issue that we should know. At the end of the episode, the issue is solved and we can learn from it. Dont ever think that comedy contain no lessons!!
everyday life some guy does a girl that he dont remember her name?
Old 07-20-2005, 10:09 PM   #8
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Friends really is a famous sitcom, and everybody knows that it lasted long, and it was great. The storyline was great, and I loved the ending.... Although Joey didn't end up with anyone. -___-' It was sooo famous, that each of the main actors were paid about a millions dollars per episode! That's like, 26 million dollars for one season!
You got your Friends episodes off the internet? Can you tell me where?

Old 07-21-2005, 08:38 AM   #9
Jasonla
Academy Student

Get at from Limewire, kazza.... Search for the episode's name.
Joey cant end up with anyone. He only needs to take a shower to get over a relationship.
They make another show about Joey. Its really funny coz Joey is really dumb. U guys should try it.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:11 AM   #10
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

I don't got limewire. Isn't Kazaa illegal? I can't get bitorrents either, i can only get DD, and I have a low budget, so I can't pay anything to get it. Do you know where I can get it for free?

Old 07-22-2005, 09:27 AM   #11
Jasonla
Academy Student

Just from those softwares. If u dont have them, then u gotta buy the dvds. Well, i got it easily coz i dont have to pay for any download. Anyway, who has finished the seri?
I like the part when Joey and Chandler got a duck and a chick. " What should we name the bird baby? What about Chuck? Or dick!!!"
Watch it guys, its the best.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:52 AM   #12
kenokuvato
Jounin

kenokuvato is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

I don't watch either of them. You know in all of the years that friends was on the air, it only had one black actor appear on it. Anyway I watch Martin, Fresh Prince, The Cosby Show, and I used to watch a little Seinfeld, and Drew Carey, but not anymore. I still think that Moesha sucked.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:28 AM   #13
swirlyrobeitachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenokuvato
I don't watch either of them. You know in all of the years that friends was on the air, it only had one black actor appear on it. Anyway I watch Martin, Fresh Prince, The Cosby Show, and I used to watch a little Seinfeld, and Drew Carey, but not anymore. I still think that Moesha sucked.
dam str8
i watch all those shows sept martin, and i hardly watch cosby show =/
drew care is aiet
and seinfield is kewl
not to mention fresh prince ^^, which is illing (gotta love yo classics)
Old 07-22-2005, 10:46 PM   #14
Jasonla
Academy Student

Actually, there were more than 4 black actors in Friends series. U didnt watch the whole thing, so maybe u got the wrong idea. Well, i dont know Fresh Prince. I only watch comedy and stuff. Its just like relaxing yourself.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:32 AM   #15
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road
so what he just took the HAN off of John Hancock whats that spe- Oh my God
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote