Fairy Tail 210 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Fairy Tail 210

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/13201562/1

ENJOY!
ask me anything (11-06-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (11-07-2010), Uchiha09 (11-07-2010), Vengeance (11-06-2010)

Old 11-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Fairy Tail 210

Looks like only Gray & Kana will be advancing to the finals while everyone else is going to be busy with Grimoire Heart.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-06-2010)
Old 11-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

The shit is about to hit the fan. I wonder what is gonna happen when Gray finds out who Ultear really is? Thats gonna be hella crazy and its gotta happen this arc.

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I want so much to see Makarov fight Hades. A battle of the epic old guys. This chapter was meh.

I wonder is that Zancrow guy is a fire type or not. He didn't seem like he had "flames" coming off of him. His magic may be some kind of dark fire cough*amaterasu*cough, or something like hot ash.
Edit: on a second look it does appear to be ash.

Last edited by ask me anything; 11-06-2010 at 10:32 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:36 AM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I want so much to see Makarov fight Hades. A battle of the epic old guys. This chapter was meh.

I wonder is that Zancrow guy is a fire type or not. He didn't seem like he had "flames" coming off of him. His magic may be some kind of dark fire cough*amaterasu*cough, or something like hot ash.
Edit: on a second look it does appear to be ash.
Could it be fire produced from lava? It does have a fire-elemental feel to it. Nothing much really happen that I can use to construct a theory for future chapters.

If there is a battle between Makarov and Hades I feel we might see Fairy Law again.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 11-07-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #6
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Obvious... Zancrow vs Natsu, Meldy vs Wendy or the girl with Gajeel, glasses girl vs glasses girl etc etc...

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Could it be fire produced from lava? It does have a fire-elemental feel to it. Nothing much really happen that I can use to construct a theory for future chapters.

If there is a battle between Makarov and Hades I feel we might see Fairy Law again.
At first I thought it his statement "I'll just...turn every last one of them into a pile of ash" was a reference to him being a fire type. If you look around his hands though, you see small specks coming off him. This makes me believe he's an ash type and was literally talking about ash when he said that.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #8
wehtam
Fezes are cool

wehtam is an unknown quantity at this point

Natsu+Fasion= to funny.

I wonder if Natsu's a secret Fasinesta
The Following User Says Thank You to wehtam For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (11-07-2010)
Old 11-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Uhhhhhhh

Gajeel and the chick are so cute together

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (11-12-2010), platinumrug (11-08-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (11-07-2010)
Old 11-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #10
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

I noticed a few match ups being predicted so i thought i would voice mine.

Loki Vs that Rosyheart guy - They look for too similar, the rosy guy will attack Lucy and Loki will just jump in to rescue her.

Gajeel Vs the guy who 'talks to fast' - Think it would be funny to see, can also imagine Levi offering some support.

Natsu Vs Vancrow - They look one hell of alot like each other, ( for Rave fans doesnt he also look like Lucia ? ) if its true with him having fire/ash then would be a good fight between the two.

Lucy Vs Caprico - If he is a Stellar Spirit its only right they two fight, Cana will most likely give some support in that fight.

Gray Vs Ultear - Going to be a epic match up she wont tell him about Ur until like halfway through the fight, you know mind games to try throw him off and make it hard for him to concentrate.

And the big one

Marakov Vs Hades - Going to be one of the best match ups ever ! I can also see Fairy Law coming back but a more super powered one.

I was kind of right in my last post about Zeref 'seal' so was kinda glad, but i can imagine at the end of this arc that Igneel will actually come to the island as the 'thing' sealed away will be released and he will save everyone.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
Kinako (11-08-2010)
Old 11-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

^ This arc has Cana thinking about quitting. She'll be far more in the thick of things rather than just supporting Lucy. She may get beat up a bit, but Lucy will keep trying and tell her not to give in blah blah blah Cana comes out determined and kicks some ass.

Yeah, introduction chapter. Wait for things to happen later. Mest needs to come forward more.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I notced the 'amaterasu' ripoff but am not going to raeg cos it might be good for Natau. That dude eats all types of fire and I wanna see how he gonna react to 'amaterasu'. Grow weaker or stronger, since its black am leaning on weaker.

If Zancrow isnt a dragon slayer, then his fire aint gonna do shit to natsu.

For the chapter, not much.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

And Gildartz have to go home with Fried.

Those Gilmore gonna shit if all S class are present

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #14
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
I notced the 'amaterasu' ripoff but am not going to raeg cos it might be good for Natau. That dude eats all types of fire and I wanna see how he gonna react to 'amaterasu'. Grow weaker or stronger, since its black am leaning on weaker.

If Zancrow isnt a dragon slayer, then his fire aint gonna do shit to natsu.

For the chapter, not much.
When I read your post it kind of got me thinking a little, this Zancrow guy, has 'amaterasu' or ash as some people think ( honstely i cant decide between the two Hiro will surprise us in the end i think ) but what if he is a Dragon Slayer, Old Style and is the Black Dragon Slayer ?

I mean would be kinda perfect wouldnt it ? Guy looks a hell of alot like Natsu, has Black flames ?

Thought should post it to see how everyone else feels, I did like Zeref maybe being the black dragon slayer but when you look at his magic, Living Magic the power to make demons doesnt sound like something the Black Dragon would have in my opinion I think he would tend to have the whole Amaterasu flame the evil dark flame which can burn anything. If thats the case wiill be cool to see if Natsu can even eat them :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #15
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

I wanna see one thing. Just one thing.

I want to see Gildartz go BEASTMODE and take on and demolish the second and third in this guild. I want to see a fight where he is really pushed and then at the end completly displays the true gap between his powers and anybody else save Marakov or Hades.

After seeing the gap between him and Natsu... holy shit I want to see Gildartz when he really gets serious.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-07-2010), platinumrug (11-07-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (11-07-2010)