517 Prediction/Spoiler - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #31
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 517 Prediction/Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
He found antidote to hashi's powers and u think he cant do the same for uchiha?
Nope, there is no 'antidote' for the sharingan hax, and since it is KKG, its unstealable to the types of characters that Orochimaru, and Kabuto are. They're not the 'mind control instantly' types, but at the same time their 'offense', are mostly physical attacks, which the Sharingan then takes over and its a wrap. I wouldn't call them 'limited' in the area of genjutsu, but obviously no one is a match for Uchihas in that arena. Therefore, upgraded, version 2.0, whatever the hell Kabuto has ascended to, will be even less of a match to Sasuke.

For real, I seen Madara grab Konan's bitch ass up by her throat, and kill her with his eyes, Kabuto coulda been snatched up the same way. If Minato was having trouble simply avoiding Madara's 'warping in and out', WTF could Kabuto REALLY do if Madara, (now with a Rinnengan) wanted to end him. Nothing. But more to the point Sasuke will have the same EMS, and this fool has Edo'd his brother Itachi. Kabuto, is nice, but Kishi's wavering on him already, when he's having trouble controlling all of the Golems, while still handling other business. I'm calling it early, Sasuke will end Kabuto, maybe not initially, but SASUKE WILL BE HIS DADDY. ITS GONNA BE WORSE THAN WHAT AIZEN DID TO GIN, IT WILL BE EPIC....SOO EPIC... Ya heard it here first.

Yo, ya might not have noticed but I'm toasted right know, and I was thinking...When Madara releases his genjustu load, Zetsu, Sasuke, & Kabuto, would then fall under this 'spell', correct? Maybe I'm wrong, but uh, I didn't see Madara ask any one of them shit about being his mindless puppet. If I'm going to War, for the supreme win of being your puppet, what did I actually, WIN? And since this is obviously NOT going to happen, Madara musta just been thinking off the muscle, 'Yo run with me, we can be hot, blah blah', but at the same time BOTH parties had to be thinking, I'm going to kill this freaking guy. Hmmmmm.... Why not, just FIGHT AT THE BEGINING WHEN KABUTO THOUGHT HE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO TAKE OUT MADARA, AND SCREW ALL OF THE BS. THAT MY FRIENDS WOULDA BEEN MANLY.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-11-2010 at 06:20 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-12-2010), SilverbladeVI (11-11-2010)

Old 11-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #32
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

^Forgetting Hashi's powers are also a KKG? But I dig what u just wrote

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 11-12-2010, 09:19 AM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
^Forgetting Hashi's powers are also a KKG? But I dig what u just wrote
But I'd think it'd be easier to come up with an 'anti-hax' for a character Hashirma, and possibly Yama.... the fucking Carpenter (I do not respect this guy), than making an 'anti-hax' for a whole people, Uchihas (even though they're are 2 & 1/2 left, Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi.. the half, he's just NOT himself.)

But thats the biggest dissapointment to me, that the 'Alliance' has no livestock, and they're massed in OBVIOUS death columns, formations. The shinobi in the sky are gonna get wiped out overall, but you'll see Kishi's attempt at 'some' shinobi, being like Will Smith in Independence day, in dogfights, with ink birds.... it just sounds gay. Whats with this anti use animals stance, during a war, but in lots of battles prior to this war, these grand animals are used as summons during battles regularly, WTF?

Also not many have spoken on them, but the Zetsu clones are gonna be badass, at least vs. the nobodies within the Alliance. They're traveling underground... 100,000 soldiers, that has some of the 1st, Zetsu,... and oh yeah... the Fucking Carpenter. That I don't really get, if he's an offspring of the 1st, what could he possibly 'add', that the 1st didn't have in the first place, beyond the Mokuton Clone, which the 1st prolly already had the ability to do, Yamato's done nothing besides attempt to contain the Kyuubi, or build shit. Hmmmm... could a large group of the whole army be a part of capturing Naruto/Kyuubi? They'll be a LOT more shinobi with some kind of access to possibly restrain, or stop Naruto. Madara can genjustu the Kyuubi, and the Zetsu's can now restrain him, hmmmm.... I smell 'something' brewing here.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-12-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #34
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

I think it will be some time until we see Naruto take battle, but once he does he will save a lot of people. He is definetly going to turn the tide. But before that we will see some major Fail from the Ninja world. All to estalish The strength of the enemy.
I also predict that Sasuke will kill Kabuto ( just like some ppl already predicted). But it will be to save Naruto.
"He's my opponent, or something like that." Again establishing him as the strong opponent.

so:
1. Madara and Kabuto succeed to wreck hvoc in the Ninja world, establishing them as strong villains.
2. Naruto turns the tide agains their armies.
3. Kabuto Stops Naruto with(oh lets say Jiraya).
4. Sasuke kills Kabuto to stop him, establishing him as even stronger AND a person of his word.

5. Madara might slay/trap Sasuke.
6. Madara dies by Naruto's hand!

The end ;D

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (11-12-2010)
Old 11-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #35
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

please ShiverX u got to do a prediction this week!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 12:49 PM   #36
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

i dont feel like writeing a predic for 517 its gonna go something to the way i wrote it the first time everyone moves out and meets the ppl there gonna fight killer bee trains naruto use his rainbow powers better.
The Following User Says Thank You to itachikillsnaruto For This Useful Post:
k-lai (11-12-2010)
Old 11-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #37
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^And that ladies n gentlemen is a prediction, the end...
Old 11-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #38
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

My prediction?

Well I predict hopefully their will be less talking and more fighting.

My patience is running thin, for I want to see some battles and epic ones at that.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #39
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^well with the recent short battles don't expect to much from kishi...
Old 11-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #40
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Sakura (thinking): Naruto, you've always been there for me. You've always protected me. I can't stand it. All I can do is cause you pain and make mistakes. I've got to be like you. I've got to be strong. I'm not going to give up anymore. And I'm never going to back down again. And I'm going to protect you, Naruto. Just like you did me. Promise of a Lifetime!
Yeah yeah yeah yada yada yada bitch is gonna screw up again when she sees sasuke!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #41
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

so no one is gonna make a prediction this week!!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #42
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
I'll be making a prediction for the next chapter. Of course. Even the if the manga is shitty. I'll write a prediction!

At first I was like ehhh. my 516 prediction could be split into two actually. Probably It will cover the other part of the chapter as well. But we'll see.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-14-2010), The Special One (11-13-2010)
Old 11-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #43
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
I'll be making a prediction for the next chapter. Of course. Even the if the manga is shitty. I'll write a prediction!

At first I was like ehhh. my 516 prediction could be split into two actually. Probably It will cover the other part of the chapter as well. But we'll see.
I Haven't written a prediction in a while. Hopefully, if the next chapter's good enough, i'll be making one.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-13-2010), SilverbladeVI (11-13-2010)
Old 11-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #44
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
I made one. Didn't you read it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Forlong For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (11-13-2010)
Old 11-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #45
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

so kishi has now officially used movie characters in a manga... interesting if they'll have the same broken ass abilities.
Closed Thread