517 Prediction/Spoiler - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #61
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: 517 Prediction/Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Who needs a proper education when you can learn the ninja way!

I disagree. Between no one dying and everybody dying and get resurrected, the first is less insulting to the fans (since the second was already done and it's a lame Deus ex Machina).
Difference in opinion I say because, as you said "It is war. Many people die" which I agree fully. So for me it would be insulting to let everyone survive, especially against these enemies.

Further, we had similar cases (if you ask me) with the Sharingan implants and it still happened. Danzou even got a more wicked power so...

Anyway, let's keep it at I have my opinion and you yours and I ask the others who visit this thread to also answer at this.

Now I'm looking forward of either new predictions or spoiler.

See Ya guys.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 11-15-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #62
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
Further, we had similar cases (if you ask me) with the Sharingan implants and it still happened. Danzou even got a more wicked power so...
The fact that he had Hashirama's cells implanted into Shisui's transplanted arm may have had something to do with this as well.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #63
Skullbat01
ANBU

Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah science and naruto don't play nice

oh and i vote for mass death sans resurrection if kishi want a high note Naruto has to end kinda like ff12 there was fighting and death and in the end people picked up their lives to rebuild and move on NO MASS RESURRECTION
Old 11-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #64
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, and I haven't posted a prediction in a very long time. Thats what happens when you get a job(s). Anyways, the manga has finally gotten a little more prediction friendly. I think that also has to do with it being slightly better recently, last couple chapters compared to ten before that. I hope you enjoy my prediction. Note: Prediction is so awesome and lengthy it requires two posts! Please post after this so I don't have to double post. Remember the quicker you post the quicker you get part 2.

Quote:
Naruto 517: Zero Hour

We see five ninja we haven't seen before from the ninja army. Two, a male and a female appear to be from the Leaf, two male ninja from the Sand and one female from the Mist. They travel through the forest. They are young but older than Naruto's generation.

Male Leaf (we see he has long hair and resembles Dan): (notices Sand Guys moving ahead) Hey, Sand guys, I know your Kage is leading this but that's no reason to get haughty, your eagerness is getting in the way of your performance as a ninja not to mention that of the rest of us.

Male ninja from sand has spiky hair: The name's Pins and I'm sorry you guys can't keep up, I expected more from a Hyuga and (briefly looks at the Mist kunochi, she has serious look) from someone like her.

Female Leaf (we see she is a Hyuga): Listen Punk, or whatever your name is, we're supposed to be a team and you're out here showing off because you think your sandy leader out there is so great, well didn't he mention he was stopped by someone? Well that someone was our Naruto-sama and -

The mist kunochi interupts her.

Female Mist (Has long, fair hair and a strange curved blade for a weapon, she has several scars and wears sunglasses similar to Killer Bees) : Please forgive the interruption, but we have reached the enemy. Or rather they have found us.

Pins (looking around): I don't see anything...(sees the rest moving forward) Wait, she tricked me!

Suddenly a branch extends about to skewer Pins but its stopped by some bandages.

Pins: What the... Tank!

We see the bandages extend to the other Sand ninja who is completely covered in bandages except for one eye. The branch turns into a white Zetsu.

Tank: Stop being an idiot! These enemies can emerge from anywhere remember, and take various forms (notices bits of Zetsu traveling up bandages) Move!!

Pins moves and Tank continues lecturing.

Tank: One other thing, although this is a war and you should take everyone seriously, she is especially one who does not play games. (they are moving ahead) Look.

They move through a clearing. Pins is astonished.

There are bits of Zetsu everywhere all sliced into little pieces.

He sees the two leaf ninja looking at the mist ninja and they are equally surprised. Pins has a flashback.

Mist Ninja (sweetly): Hi, you may call me Slicer, I am honored to fight with you but I have one rule, fight for your life out there, because if you don't it will not be the enemy taking yours (looks very scary) IT WILL BE ME!

Back to present

Pins: It, its true then, you're one of the Bloody Mist!

Slicer: Close, but not quite, it was my older sister who survived that training, her class was the one immediately previous to the class that included the Demon of the Hidden Mist, Zabuza Momochi, she trained me and gave me most of these scars.

Pins looks shaken.

Male Leaf: We'd better keep moving, remember the spores. We should probably find somewhere windy, Gyu!

Female Leaf, Gyu (uses Byakugan): It looks like there's a beach 500 metres that Northwest, lets head there.

Scene change to Sai's Group:

They are flying on Sai's ink birds

Omoi: Wow, this is an incredible jutsu Sai!

Sai (smiles): Thanks, it took a lot of chakra to make so many.

Omoi: I wish you could have made something cooler than birds, like dragons or something.

Kankuro: Idiot! Weren't you listening? These things take a lot of chakra, something fancy like dragons would be a waste, plus this is an ambush team, we need to be sneaky not showy. (thinking) Considering our target, I'm not sure it really matters. (thinks of Sasuke).

Omoi: Hey Sai, that Sasuke is friends with the Naruto guy on your previous team, are you sure its okay for you to fight him?

Sai fake smiles.

Sai has a flashback.

Sai is in a dark room, he is partially obscured.

He looks to the left and sees another obscured figure, especially his face, his eyes are visible.

Another three ninja appear, all only partially obscured appear in front of Sai, two look female.

The male ninja who appears in front of Sai speaks, he is very tall and skinny and dressed in old style ninja armor including a helmet.

Armor: One of us is late, we should kill him when he shows, he must be a spy.
Sai: Um, isn't that a bit aggressive? Even if lateness is enough evidence he should be questioned.

Another: No one is going to be killed or questioned unless its the rest of you because I got here first so it is all of you who are late, should I kill all of you?

Guy behind Sai reveals himself he is the bandage wrapped ninja: Obviously we are all needed in this struggle, so I don't think that's necessary, it is however necessary to reveal ourselves, including you, Eye. ( a man in a cloak reveals himself on Sai's left, he has spiky hair and his clothing indicates he is from Kumo, he also carries a Katana.) I will start, I am the leader of the Suna Raiders, code name Tank.

Kumo guy: I am the leader of the Kumo Eye, code name Clear.

Armor: I am the leader of the Iwa CORE, code name Ape.

One of the females steps in and she is similar to Slicer, but is taller and has dark, braided hair. She carries axes.

Axes: I am the leader of the Kiriga Abyss, code name Claw.

The second female steps in and reveals she is not a ninja but a samurai. Her outfit is much slimmer and much less armored than the other samurai we have seen being limited to shoulder, chest and short skirt waist armor.

Samurai: I am the leader of the Tetsu no Kuni Samurai Unit 99, code name Seven.

Sai: And I am the leader of the Konoha Anbu ROOT and leader of the Shinobi joint special ops group, code name Sai. Now -

Ape: Hey, wait I thought Hatake Kakashi was leading us not this kid -

Sai: He was, but he declined, I think he said it would impede too much on his position as a Division leader. I understand your apprehensions, I am young but if it helps any I was trained by Danzo personally.

The others seem impressed.

Sai: Our mission is two-fold, first to locate and eradicate the spies of Kabuto Yakushi. It is obvious he has an incredible amount of intel on us, we must stop this leak. The second part of this mission is (pauses) is to eliminate the Konoha S-class missing-nin Uchiha Sasuke. Seven, I was told you have a strategy.

Seven: Yes, for the spies our primary targets are anyone who may have been an underling or associated with either Orochimaru, the Sannin of the Leaf, or Saisori of the Sands. As for Uchiha Sasuke it is obvious he seeks a confrontation with the Kyuubi Jinchuriki of the Leaf, Uzimaki Naruto. During such a confrontation due to the emotional and physical stresses he would be most vulnerable to attack. Therefore, in violation of the Shinobi Alliance agreement we shall encourage this meeting and create our opportunity. That is all.

Sai: Thank you. Everyone we have our mission, pass it on to your subordinates. Split!
They all leave and Sai's flashback ends.

Sai (to Omoi): He is ours to fight, but I think he is Naruto's kill.

Scene change to Naruto

They are still in the Turtle.

Naruto: Wow, with this new power, I'll definitely be able to match Sasuke-kun.

Motoi: Wow, poor kid, he's really going to hate this.

Killer Bee: Now listen to me, I get that you wanna be the hero but you've still got far to go and this will be the hardest lesson and your greatest foe, for the remaining of the training your chakra level must be ZERO.

Naruto (stunned): !
Edit: Fixed descriptions in beginning of chapter.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 11-15-2010 at 08:56 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to killerrabbit9 For This Useful Post:
Forlong (11-16-2010), Gakure (11-16-2010), itachikillsnaruto (11-16-2010), Marlboro (11-16-2010), Narut0360 (11-16-2010), Numinous (11-16-2010), Sensei-Q (11-15-2010), SilverbladeVI (11-15-2010), Skullbat01 (11-15-2010)
Old 11-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #65
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, and I haven't posted a prediction in a very long time. Thats what happens when you get a job(s). Anyways, the manga has finally gotten a little more prediction friendly. I think that also has to do with it being slightly better recently, last couple chapters compared to ten before that. I hope you enjoy my prediction. Note: Prediction is so awesome and lengthy it requires two posts! Please post after this so I don't have to double post. Remember the quicker you post the quicker you get part 2.

Edit: Fixed descriptions in beginning of chapter.
I love this guy(No Homo). Nice one man. Go ahead post Part II.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #66
Skullbat01
ANBU

Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point

well there was alot to take on assumption (unless you've seen something we haven't )

but I could see sai on an assassin's run against Sasuke and definitely Naruto training with zero chakra (if the purpose of V2 training is to conquer the Kyubi's will )
Old 11-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #67
Mokito
Genin

Mokito is an unknown quantity at this point

Any spoiler coming?
Old 11-16-2010, 05:09 AM   #68
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

@KR. Welcome back.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 11-16-2010, 05:42 AM   #69
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Well, here is part two.

Quote:
Scene change to a large sailing ship in the ocean. There are many sailors aboard they all look very different from any ninja. They seem more peaceful. One who is obviously the captain approaches the one guy who is different. He is very tall and skinny and has short grey hair. He wears furs and white clothing. He also wears a metal mask that has a pattern like teeth, a snout and a dark circle around each eye which are exposed.

Captain: Are you sure about this U- , I mean Majesty, and what is this crazy costume? I thought everyone you knew and that knew you was long dead?

Mask: Oh I'm sure, and ah- well you never know who might recognize you plus I'm tryin' to stay mysterious like, keep them guessing.

Captain: Won't your er, differences give it away?

Mask: I intend to hide those differences for as long as possible, it will be difficult thought... right here should be far enough, I don't want you guys seen either.

Captain: Fine, FULL STOP! PREPARE OUR MAJESTY'S BOAT!

They walk over to a boat on the side of the ship.

Mask: (to Captain) Right, well, thank you for everything. (to Crew) Thank you for a great voyage! I'm sorry to have to leave! But don't give up, with luck I may return! (To Captain) The chance of me returning is almost zero, please return home, at some point make up something about receiving a signal of my death. I'm leaving everything to the Queen. Again, Goodbye!

Captain (on verge of tears): Oh, and don't forget this (gives the masked guy something we don't see, the masked guy is skeptical), for good luck, goodbye.

Captain: LOWER THE BOAT!

The boat is lowered, and the masked man heads to shore.

The Captain and the crew are all crying as they head into the mist and disappear.

Scene change to the masked man reaching shore. He grabs a few things from the boat, then lightly touches it and it seems to dissolve into the water.

Suddenly the man's ears twitch.

Mask: Damn, this is unfortunate, I am not nearly ready to make my entrance.

Scene change to Tank, Pins, Slicer, Gyu, and the male Leaf ninja.

They have reached the beach.

Male Leaf Ninja: Good, this is a nice breeze it should keep the spores away.

Gyu: Hey, are you alright? I just noticed a slight change in your chakra.

Male Leaf Ninja (Is surprised breifly): Ah, yeah I'm just a little nervous, (gets serious) but now I guess I have no ch-

Masked Guy: Hello.

Slicer: What the hell!?

Tank: This guy-

Pins: He came from nowhere!

Male Leaf Ninja: Identify yourself! Are you a member of the Shinobi Alliance? What division are you?

Masked Guy: Hm, What's a Shinobi Alliance?

Pins does the incredulous manga face.

Pins: How dare you – Don't play dumb! Everyone knows of the Alliance against Uchiha Madara.

Masked Guy: Well, I haven't, neither have I heard of this Uhiha Maddyra either.

Pins (even angrier): Its Uchiha Madara, you- you-

Gyu: Well, look Pins, here's a guy even dumber than you.

Masked Guy: Boy, back five minutes and all I get is criticism, how comedic!

Pins: That's it! If you were a part of the alliance you'd know about it. I'm guessing you ran and decided to come back, well guess what we don't accept cowards!

Pins: Secret Sunagakure Technique: Pin Missile Hair Extraction Technique!

Pins exposes his arms and legs and from these and from his head he shoot innumerable sharp hairs.

The hairs go flaccid as the approach the masked guy and land on him like ordinary hair thrown on him.

Pins: Wha- what the heck?

Gyu: I'll find out what's going on- Byakugan!

Gyu suddenly goes pale.

Male Leaf: Hey, Gyu what's going on with this guy.

Gyu (shaken): Its impossible, its like he's there but not really there.

Slicer: What do you mean?

Gyu: I mean with my normal eyes I see him, but with my Byakugan I see nothing!

Tank: I see, so he's that kind of fighter. Fortunately I specialize in Genjutsu defense.

Masked Guy: Not really. (He is now behind everyone farther up the beach) I really didn't want to have kill anyone so soon, you see I wish to hide my talents. Unfortunately, my wish to remain unseen and unknown is stronger so you will all die.

Scene changes to a few moments later. Everyone except the masked guy are exhausted and frustrated.

Slicer: How can this be? All of our jutsu are useless.

Tank: This is somewhat familiar.

Male Leaf: Yeah, like fighting an Uchiha.

Masked Guy: I'm surprised, you guys seem talented I would have thought you'd have guessed what's going on by now, but sadly you're way off.

Gyu: Wait a second, you do know who the Uchiha are, wait are you, are you using the Rinnegan?

Masked Guy: Also way off.

Gyu collapses to her knees

Gyu: I thought it was only a myth, guys I'd really hoped to be a part of this war, but now I'm glad to die now.

Pins: What are you talking about?

Masked Guy: You will never know.
Close up on Masked Guy's hand. It opens then closes.

The Masked Guy stands alone.

Masked Guy: Interesting, interesting this war will be.

His footsteps in the sand lead to four desiccated corpses and one desiccated blob.

Masked Guy: The one guy was an imposter from the other side. So these are your Ninshu, your Shinobi, but it this what you truly wanted, Rikudo Sennin?

The War Begins and so do the Tragedies, and in the midst of chaos a new danger approaches, what is his goal?

Next Time 418: Orochimaru's Students, A Battle of Serpent's Children
Forlong (11-16-2010), Freakout (11-16-2010), Gakure (11-16-2010), itachikillsnaruto (11-16-2010), Marlboro (11-16-2010), Narut0360 (11-16-2010), Numinous (11-16-2010), Sensei-Q (11-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 06:42 AM   #70
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^
^
^

Thy dares to twist the plot at a time like this. Me likes it. Approval given.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 11-16-2010 at 06:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #71
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Who the hell is that suppose to be? a direct descendant of RS, the child born out of an illegitimate intercourse with one of the RS hoes, hidden to avoid disgrace? Latter comes out of nowhere to announce his son-ship.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 11-16-2010, 08:47 AM   #72
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

@KR: WELCOME BACK!!

Also, splendid prediction. I see you haven't gotten rusty.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #73
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

I like this twist. The importance of the people that mattered in the manga was put to shit. That means, Naruto doesn't matter.
Marlboro (11-16-2010), SilverbladeVI (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #74
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Bumb!
Updated Nila Saga

Which in its way is a prediction

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #75
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

You sneaky little killerrabbit9, bringing out a RS from no where, for now I like this idea.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread