517 Prediction/Spoiler - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 06:38 AM   #91
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: 517 Prediction/Spoiler

i know this ISN'T the exact place for this but....

I always wanted Kishi to go more in depth with the Bykugan. Like it was the light side of the passed down doujutsu. That the chosen are excelled member could unlock a potential that rivaled MS or EMS. Like the under dog could have been the one to unlock by training intensely to everyone's surprise ti would be Hinata. Which in turn could show a similarity w/ her and Naruto.(hard work proves doubters wrong). But alas he chose to make it ALL about Sharinghan and then rinnengan.

Old 11-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #92
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
i know this ISN'T the exact place for this but....

I always wanted Kishi to go more in depth with the Bykugan. Like it was the light side of the passed down doujutsu. That the chosen are excelled member could unlock a potential that rivaled MS or EMS. Like the under dog could have been the one to unlock by training intensely to everyone's surprise ti would be Hinata. Which in turn could show a similarity w/ her and Naruto.(hard work proves doubters wrong). But alas he chose to make it ALL about Sharinghan and then rinnengan.
Don't worry. It will happen. It's definitely a descendant of the Rinnegan.

Byakugan has the analytic and sight skills. Sharingan has the power. Combine both, and you have the Rinnegan. Nagato can spot all kinds of barriers and stuff like that. Konan said something about this right before the Konoha invasion. So Kishi better make up for the time he wasted on red eyeballs.

EDIT: Cool spoilers. No real fights. No old generation folks. Rubbish.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 11-17-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:03 AM   #93
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

As I stated, bullshit. How does Sai's brother Golem, simply 'know' where to show up. Either Kabuto has chakra preception like Naruto's Sage Mode, or he can actually see through the golems, like he's created something better than teh Rinnengan. Garbage, not believable at all, and at the same time Kabuto was fighting with Anko, and sending specific golems to specific areas??? That dog don't hunt, yeah right. Talk about putting a character on a pedestal all at once, or spamming God mode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-17-2010), Sensei-Q (11-17-2010)
Old 11-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #94
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Well, Nagato made six bodies fight a whole village separately. It's still within boundaries, going from that standard. But it sucks though.
Gakure (11-17-2010)
Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #95
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I raged man. Sunday I was typing up a prediction and then I was almost done. I hit backspace and the stupid page went back and I lost my whole prediction. I was fucking pissed.

I predicted 3 things though

-All five teams would split up
Darui's team would go by sea
Mifune's team would set up traps.
Kitsuchi's team would defend the base
Kakashi's team would go straight ahead
Gaara's team would back up Kakashi's team from aerial attacks

-Anko would be killed and made into an Edo golem. Then Kabuto would use her to extract information from the alliance

- Killerbee tells Naruto to go Kyuubi mode. But then he goes from RS mode to two tails.

Oh well. The spoiler is out. Hopefully when the chapter comes out I can whip up a quick prediction.
Oh man, that was I was wondering why there was none from u even though u promised one. But the hi lites are ok 4 me.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 11-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #96
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Quote:
As I stated, bullshit. How does Sai's brother Golem, simply 'know' where to show up. Either Kabuto has chakra preception like Naruto's Sage Mode, or he can actually see through the golems, like he's created something better than teh Rinnengan. Garbage, not believable at all, and at the same time Kabuto was fighting with Anko, and sending specific golems to specific areas??? That dog don't hunt, yeah right. Talk about putting a character on a pedestal all at once, or spamming God mode.
He was actually in Sasori and Deidara's group, so it is ok for him to 'show' up since now Sasori is controlling the recon team to fight Kankuro's team(which he is part of)

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 08:14 AM   #97
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

This chapter's gonna be disappointing. Still no Zetsu ambush, no sign of Naruto getting knocked out by a lightning slap, no masked guy who's finally going to do some shit with his fan.

Or the full script will show us. If that's the case, spoiler provider doesn't know what the readers want to know first.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 11-17-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #98
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
This chapter's gonna be disappointing. Still no Zetsu ambush, no sign of Naruto getting knocked out by a lightning slap, no masked guy who's finally going to do some shit with his fan.

Or the full script will show us. If that's the case, spoiler provider doesn't know what the readers want to know first.
Sure, Madara will just start fighting in the first chapter of an all-out war.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-17-2010)
Old 11-17-2010, 08:52 AM   #99
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

^ sasori's blazing in ur avatar. lmao

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #100
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sure, Madara will just start fighting in the first chapter of an all-out war.
He needs to finish what he was planning to do. Naruto. This seemed to be his priority in the first place.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #101
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
he's using his snakes to locate the enemies, and by doing this if one of his edo's get turned to the good side by talk no jutsu then the snake can communicate it back to kabuto and he can turn them off, they would revert back to a mindless killing machine.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #102
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Ah, so the "leaf root member" is Sai's brother and not just a red ensign. Oh well. How long do you think Kishi gives that fight along with Sasori v. Kankuro? I'm thinking 1.5 just to piss us off. I mean, how could these fights be more important that Kisame v. Gai 3?
Old 11-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #103
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I feel sick when I think about Sasori losing to anyone in this war, let alone Kankuro. Ugh. I can't think of one shinobi who could kill Sasori as he was when Chiyo and Sakura defeated him. Maybe Tsuchikage, but no one else.

Last edited by Shrike; 11-17-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #104
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I mean, how could these fights be more important that Kisame v. Gai 3?
In ~vs~ 2 Gai won, but look at his state now.
A part 3 would kill him.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #105
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
How long do you think Kishi gives that fight along with Sasori v. Kankuro? I'm thinking 1.5 just to piss us off. I mean, how could these fights be more important that Kisame v. Gai 3?
I think you're being generous there, ACT. I'm expecting each fight that doesn't involve Kakashi (for the Worf Effect), Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and/or Kabuto to last 1 chapter each.

Because, c'mon, this whole war business is just a tease for people who prefer other characters than the main ones, but it will always boil down to Naruto and Sasuke, for our dismay...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Closed Thread