Cooking Time - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #76
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Just try not to look up Egypt's stuff alot..some stuff are better left unknown,just enjoyed.

<_<'

'>_>

<_<'
This is pretty much any foreign food group.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2010), Marlboro (11-24-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Sensei-Q (11-23-2010)


Old 11-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #77
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
^Hey man,thanks alot for all of these recipes..

also i have a few questions, Can i make caramel by putting a can of condensed milk in a boiled water >.> ? if yes then will it be good? and how long should i live it there?

My mama make some sort of chocolate syrup all in the blender with no heating or anything,she use it on profetrol and Savoiardi but she refuses to give me the recipe for that because she know that i'd be making this shit all the day 'til i get a heart attack.

I know that the ingredient contains sugar,eggs,butter and coco powder but that's that. don't know the right portions or if there is anything else,so do you have any idea?

First of All - no. You cannot make Caramel that way. You Can however, make it quite easy by heating sugar on a pan, and Then add a small amount of cold butter, when the sugar had melted. Before it thickens, you Can shape and size it anyway you want. If you want a creamy Caramel instead, do As before, bit Add a some cream, till it turns light-Brown.

I have to say, I don't know any recipes for chocolate-syrup.. Sorry mate
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 08:48 PM   #78
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
I was pulling a Ramsay,silly. =p
cant pull a ramsay unless u got restaurants u can live off of
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2010), TheBaron (11-24-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #79
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Dude, just shut up. It's pretty fucking bad when Kluang is telling you to stop being a douche. Kael said he didn't want to make fun of you anymore, and you go and say a bunch of stupid shit about cum in your mums bum or something. You kept it going when he wanted to stop. You were the aggressor. You were being a faggot, like always. No one even wants to make fun of you anymore, because you're just that pathetic. They're just doing it out of principle now, really. Go make some gay naruto threads in the naruto section, and quit fagging up this actual decent thread. No one gives a fuck about your BBQ noodles. Don't even reply to this. Just shut up.

shut the fuck up dick wad .. if he hadn't started shit with me about how I interpret shit then it wouldn't have been a problem. If he had read and understood the key words of taste like to me the whole thing could have been avoided.

Principal.. oh .. now you guys have principals and standards thats rich.and sure I'll take you up on that Naruto thread thing ... it's been a while hasn't it.
Frankly if he, you, or anyone else for that matter has a problem with what I post I suggest you geniuses use the block option on this site and just ignore my posts .. but if thats too big of a task then shut the fuck up and deal with it.

I dont care if you don't liek BBq Spaghetti.. I'm sure someoen will find it a great addition to a family cook out

and since it's thanksgiving here in the states here are a few quick and simple dishes thats sure to go quickly


Green-bean casserole

5-6 cans of cut green beans
1can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
10 strips of soft cooked bacon
1 large can of French's French fried onions

Drain water off of green beans and toss into a casserole dish. add condensed soups and bacon .. mix together thoroughly.. top with fried onions and bake in the oven at 375 for 45 min or until layer of onions get toasted color


Southern style banana pudding

4-5 ripe bananas sliced
2 packs of jello brand banana pudding
1 pack of oreo flavored jello pudding
2 tubs of cool whip whip cream or scratch equivalent
1 bag of vanilla wafers

why such big portions you ask" because this shit goes fast

mix all the puddings up according to package directions and make sure all puddings are chill before layering

grab the largest bowl you can find and layer some
cookies in the bottom
then bananas
then banana flavored pudding
a small layer of the Oreo pudding and whipped cream

repeat process until it's all full and then load the top with whipped cream chill for an hour to allow it to settle then eat and enjoy
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:04 PM   #80
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Cooking Time

^ Principal. <snigger>

Also, the majority of your recipes involve unpacking and heating rather than anything I describe as cooking. They really don't sound too appetizing when you start with pre-processed and canned foods. Got anything unique that might involve cooking from scratch? or skill?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-23-2010), Mal (11-24-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #81
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cooking Time

I think we need to move this thread to an area HR doesn't have access to. He might come up with a recipe that is dangerously close to someone else's and claim he did it first/better.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-24-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010), Servo (12-05-2010), TheBaron (09-25-2012)
Old 11-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #82
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
^ Principal. <snigger>

Also, the majority of your recipes involve unpacking and heating rather than anything I describe as cooking. They really don't sound too appetizing when you start with pre-processed and canned foods. Got anything unique that might involve cooking from scratch? or skill?
yea I noticed the misspelling..lol and most of the complicated shit from scratch that i know is mostly shit like deserts n shit cookies case and the like it's rare that I cook form scratch .. my girl or my mom or other elder family members swear by it .. but I don't have the time so I usually go with has the most taste is economical to make and is the quickest way to getting a hot meal in my belly
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #83
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Cooking Time

Thank you for moving to cooking. But I think you'll find if you crunch the numbers, using whole foods and base ingredients can actually be a lot cheaper than using processed foods. It also doesn't have to take a lot of time. When I can, I'll try to write up some of my quicker meals that I can make in 20 minutes or so.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-23-2010), kael03 (11-23-2010), Mal (11-24-2010), Miburo (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #84
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I think we need to move this thread to an area HR doesn't have access to. He might come up with a recipe that is dangerously close to someone else's and claim he did it first/better.
you must get a kick out of taunting me .. first you say you're done and ignoring me the next you're right back at it.. i guess old habits die hard. Look at you reaching for shit that aint even there.. not one of my posts in this thread mimics anything anyone else has posted so um yeah ..

I actually used to like you but now you're just a dick
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #85
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Thank you for moving to cooking. But I think you'll find if you crunch the numbers, using whole foods and base ingredients can actually be a lot cheaper than using processed foods. It also doesn't have to take a lot of time. When I can, I'll try to write up some of my quicker meals that I can make in 20 minutes or so.
Cool man thats wassup .. i like watching some of the quick meal programs on food network.. they make things look soo easy but when you have a hectic schedule and different things going on with family members it's hard to work a lot of the whole food thing in .. but i do try and cook healthy .. I always steam my veggies so they retain vitamins and as I stated before my family does cook from scratch but since majority of the time i'm the most capable cook around dinner time I go for whats the easiest on me
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #86
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cooking Time

Never said I was done, nor did I say I was ignoring you. I said that it's getting sad because I'm simply doing this out of boredom and it's so easy to get under your skin now. All I have to do is call you a retard, or call you out on a habit of trying to one up someone else while skirting the questions for proof, and you go apeshit. It's pretty simple, in fact.

For your last sentence I'll quote Stewie "I don't have to fucking impress you". I never tried to get you to like me. Hell, I did everything I could to call you a moron for other posts you've made because you had no clue what you're talking about. I'm a dick to stupid people.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #87
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
shut the fuck up dick wad .. if he hadn't started shit with me about how I interpret shit then it wouldn't have been a problem. If he had read and understood the key words of taste like to me the whole thing could have been avoided.

Principal.. oh .. now you guys have principals and standards thats rich.and sure I'll take you up on that Naruto thread thing ... it's been a while hasn't it.
Frankly if he, you, or anyone else for that matter has a problem with what I post I suggest you geniuses use the block option on this site and just ignore my posts .. but if thats too big of a task then shut the fuck up and deal with it.

I dont care if you don't liek BBq Spaghetti.. I'm sure someoen will find it a great addition to a family cook out

You were pretending like you were some innocent dude, when you're not. And you continue to prove that you're not right now. You could just fuck off and post your gay naruto threads in relative peace, and you'll get basically what you wanted when you made your extremely gay katon thread.

But, no. Instead you want to be a faggot about shit. Meaning you can't cry foul when you get made fun of. You can't cry about how how much of dicks we are, and you're just some poor innocent dude that gets picked on for no reason. You're not a victim at all, you're just a stupid asshole who gets made fun of for being a stupid asshole. Because you're being given the opportunity, right now, to be left alone. And you're declining, purely for the sake of being a douche.

I'm actually being hardcore nice to you right now. I'm asking that you don't fuck up decent threads like this one by being you, and in return I won't fuck with your naruto shit. That's a pretty sweet deal. Especially considering the alternative, which is making a total ass of yourself by calling people snot mutants and stupid shit like that, while they justifiably belittle you. If you're seriously a decent dude and not just some butthurt spiteful moron, then there is absolutely no reason to refuse such a mutually beneficial offer.

And should you decline, you're not hurting me (or anyone else) any. In case you hadn't noticed, making fun of idiots is something I normally do anyway. So no skin off my back there. And you have no hope of insulting me, because there isn't anything to insult. You're not so fortunate, as past experiences alone should tell you. The outcome will be the same as always: You looking dumb, you looking like a pussy, you looking like a liar, etc. There really is no reason what-so-ever to choose this route. The ball is in your court on this one. You can either do the decent thing and avoid further confrontation, or you can be the guy no one wants around and keep the whole thing going with absolutely no benefits for you at all. Up to you. Your call, man.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-24-2010), kael03 (11-23-2010), Mal (11-24-2010), Servo (12-05-2010), TheBaron (11-24-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #88
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cooking Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Actually, in Egypt, I think pastrami is this:


Of course, once they turn it into this:

It's damn tasty.


@ Sensei - maybe I'm getting too indoctrinated, but when I hear Muslim Festival of Sacrifice ... I don't think of phyllo. Well, lesson learned.

@ Kluang - just to clarify. When you say an "inch of -" what are you roughly thinking of? Like a square inch or what? Is this a standard measurement or just an estimation? (And I have no problem with estimation cooking - far more fun.)
Its more like an estimation
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-24-2010)
Old 11-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #89
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Cooking Time

About the only thing I can do well is grill steaks and turn cheap meat into a decent steak. I appreciate the recipes in this thread.

EDIT: I put HR on my ignore list. Why hasn't the rest of the forum followed suit?

Last edited by Freshgrease; 11-23-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-24-2010), Human Rasengan (11-24-2010), Miburo (11-24-2010), Servo (12-05-2010)
Old 11-24-2010, 03:03 AM   #90
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: Cooking Time

Guys, come on, stop arguing. Take that shit up in the Narutard thread. We wanna share some recipes here.

Chicken Courgette

Ingredients

2 tbsp olive oil
50g diced pancetta or lardons
4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into small cubes
2 leeks, sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 courgettes, halved lengthways, then cut into half-moon shapes
300g risotto rice
125ml dry white wine
900ml chicken stock, hot
200g frozen petits pois
TO GARNISH:
shredded fresh basil

Preparation method


1. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta and stir for 2 minutes until it is sizzling and starting to colour.

2. Add the chicken pieces and stir around for 2 minutes. Stir in the leeks, garlic and courgettes and fry, stirring frequently, for 3–5 minutes until they soften.

3. Stir in the rice, then pour in the wine. Increase the heat and simmer, stirring until almost all the wine has evaporated.

4. Reduce the heat to moderate and start adding the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring frequently.

5. When there are just 2 ladles of stock left, stir in the peas. Continue adding the stock, stirring until the risotto is moist and creamy. Season to taste, then serve sprinkled with fresh basil.

That's it.

It would come out looking something like this:
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 11-24-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-24-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010), Miburo (11-24-2010), TheBaron (09-25-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.