Gorillaz - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #136
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Gorillaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
As long as it's not a shirt for the band you're seeing, it's all good.
Lol. Well I mostly have Amon Amarth shirts. Because norse mythology and symbols are epic.

Last edited by Nerox; 12-09-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #137
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
You're right. No band should be classified with Limp Bizkit...

Edit: Indie Rock? I hate that kind of music. And all the kids who are dressed in this style.
Quote:
Only thieves and burglars look like this.

@ Van: When I go to a concert or a Rock club, some times I wear a bandshirt. Am I a "scene kid" now?
@ Ner- No because I don't put any merit into clothing. I have a friend that dresses goth/punk and he doesn't even like heavy metal/rock. I was using your own idea against you, since you said, "And all the kids who are dressed in this style." As if it means something and made it unrelated to whether or not they even listen to the music. So you basically "hate indie" and "hate hipsters for dressing like hipsters."

Hating people for how they dress is fucking stupid. It's fucking clothes.
Edit again- I generalized metal heads to be spiteful. Not to be like FUCK YOU WEAR BLACK?
TOOL
TOOL
TOOL
TOOL

Edit- the only band shirt I have is an Oingo Boingo one, and it's sextastic.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 12-09-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #138
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
@ Ner- No because I don't put any merit into clothing. I have a friend that dresses goth/punk and he doesn't even like heavy metal/rock. I was using your own idea against you, since you said, "And all the kids who are dressed in this style." As if it means something and made it unrelated to whether or not they even listen to the music. So you basically "hate indie" and "hate hipsters for dressing like hipsters."

Hating people for how they dress is fucking stupid. It's fucking clothes.
Poorly phrased on my part, I give you this. It may be stupid, but I simply don't like the "hipster indie style" and the "emo style". Perhaps I am biased about this, but everyone is biased about some things.

Metal heads are spiteful? Explain please.

Last edited by Nerox; 12-09-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #139
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Can't sleep for shit. Thus I have returned.

I have a thing with hating people for the way they dress. Really, it's just the annoying as fuck valley girls with their pink Aero postal shirts and cameltoes. -__-
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #140
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
the annoying as fuck valley girls
I hate these girls because every time they talk, I feel brain cells committing suicide. There is no way I can take someone that speaks with a valley girl style seriously.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
01purple (12-09-2010)
Old 12-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #141
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

The fuck is a valley girl?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #142
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
The fuck is a valley girl?
This is .
Old 12-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #143
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

About "valley girls": I typed a big paragraph to go on about that as well but it's also stupid as fuck. Will be passing.

Quote:
Poorly phrased on my part, I give you this. It may be stupid, but I simply don't like the "hipster indie style" and the "emo style". Perhaps I am biased about this, but everyone is biased about some things.

Everyone has biases, yes. But when it comes to being hateful to another fucking human being because of a Goddamn preference -that's the equivalent of "chocolate or vanilla ice-cream bro"- it's fucking stupid. Not "it may be stupid, BUT LOL." No. It's just fucking stupid.
It's fucking clothes.
Do you dislike people because they think your favorite pizza tastes like shit, too?

Quote:
Wut. I was implying I was generalizing about metals heads because I was being spiteful about the dumbshit you had just said.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #144
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
This is .
People seriously lower their IQ to that level, That chick was just impersonating but I get the idea. I can see that shit being annoying as fuck.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #145
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

I hate certain people because they're retarded. Not because of the clothes they wear. I think some metal heads are stupid and need to go away, they give the rest of us a bad name.

Now, music preference. I prefer to listen to different types of metal. I don't like certain genres even in the metal spectrum. I normally don't diverge from this path, but sometimes I'll listen to other stuff: rap, classical, etc. It's just my preference to music and if people don't like that then...fuck 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
People seriously lower their IQ to that level, That chick was just impersonating but I get the idea. I can see that shit being annoying as fuck.
People do seriously talk like that. I've walked into numerous psychology classes to overhear girls talking like that. I immediately have to fight the urge to walk out of the class to save my sanity. I don't get why looking like there is nothing in their skulls is the way to seem most popular, but it's annoying as fuck.

Last edited by kael03; 12-09-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:26 AM   #146
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Vanity, if you don't mind me asking, why does your avatar usually have some sort of chick doing something weird in it? .___.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #147
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Quote:
Everyone has biases, yes. But when it comes to being hateful to another fucking human being because of a Goddamn preference -that's the equivalent of "chocolate or vanilla ice-cream bro"- it's fucking stupid. Not "it may be stupid, BUT LOL." No. It's just fucking stupid.

It's fucking clothes.
Do you dislike people because they think your favorite pizza tastes like shit, too?

Wut. I was implying I was generalizing about metals heads because I was being spiteful about the dumbshit you had just said.
You seem to rage about that pretty hard.

Perhaps "hate" is a too strong word in that case, but well, I dislike "Emos" and how they are dressed. So? That is the first impression I get of people, how they are dressed. So I may take on an instant dislike, but when one gets to know people, the first impression can change you know?

When someone you don't know told you that your fav. pizza sucks, do you think "wow that's a cool dude, let's get to know each other"?.

That was a misunderstanding on my part, don't get your knickers in a bunch.

Last edited by Nerox; 12-09-2010 at 01:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-09-2010)
Old 12-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #148
Vanity
Succumb

I'm not raging, I just think you're being stupid.

I'm not going to be like "hey bro, I think you're so awesome, I'll buy you your own damn pizza." But I'm not going to be like "urg you make me x[ fase and angry inside." Know why? 'Cause that's stupid.

Same way looking at someone and thinking "Hmm, you dress in a way I wouldn't. You suck :3" is stupid.

Someone's clothing preference really is on level with what food they like because they're both just
shit you're into, because you're into it.

@Purp- She's just looking into a mirror O_O Why is that weird?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 12-09-2010 at 01:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-09-2010)
Old 12-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #149
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
It's fucking clothes.
i dont like emoz and furfagz/furries. because of the way they dress and act.

whut.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #150
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
People do seriously talk like that. I've walked into numerous psychology classes to overhear girls talking like that. I immediately have to fight the urge to walk out of the class to save my sanity. I don't get why looking like there is nothing in their skulls is the way to seem most popular, but it's annoying as fuck.
I tried to take an Intro to Philosophy course last year. Every once in a while there was a slight valley girl accent to the prof's voice. I only went to a single class before dropping it.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote