Suddenly, robots! - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #301
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suddenly, robots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
I did promise to post this for you guys, just remembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh shit, I recognize that base piece.
YES. Badass sharksub.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010)

Old 12-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #302
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yay for childhood consumerism and siblings!
That is an impressive collection of Legos

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #303
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

tzu, jaxon, and demi should have lego orgy over at tzu house. then show us results. =D
Old 12-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #304
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I gonna find myself a good old rodimus prime

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (12-17-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #305
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I gonna find myself a good old rodimus prime
For the love of all that's good in the world, turn back from this misadventure.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-16-2010), kluang (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #306
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

No, no. Let's see where this goes.

Quote:
tzu, jaxon, and demi should have lego orgy over at tzu house. then show us results. =D
I'm completely up for this. I'll bring biscuits.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #307
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
For the love of all that's good in the world, turn back from this misadventure.
What? Why?

Old 12-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #308
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
No, no. Let's see where this goes.
We all know the end results based on the shit Hot Rod did during his career. He was a whiny bitch before upgrading, he had personal responsibility in the death of Optimus (he didn't need to interfere like he did, Optimus would've kicked the shit out of Megatron), and he couldn't hack it as leader of the Autobots even after throwing Galvatron into space and killing Unitron
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-16-2010), Demi-God (12-16-2010), kluang (12-16-2010), Mal (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 12:32 PM   #309
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
We all know the end results based on the shit Hot Rod did during his career. He was a whiny bitch before upgrading, he had personal responsibility in the death of Optimus (he didn't need to interfere like he did, Optimus would've kicked the shit out of Megatron), and he couldn't hack it as leader of the Autobots even after throwing Galvatron into space and killing Unicron
True true.

But like it or not he's a supreme commander of the autobots after optimus.

Then I can go hunt for Fortress Maximus, God Ginrai, Star Saber and Dai Atlas

Old 12-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #310
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
We all know the end results based on the shit Hot Rod did during his career. He was a whiny bitch before upgrading, he had personal responsibility in the death of Optimus (he didn't need to interfere like he did, Optimus would've kicked the shit out of Megatron), and he couldn't hack it as leader of the Autobots even after throwing Galvatron into space and killing Unitron
Passion.

Kluang, listen to the man. Stop.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-16-2010), kluang (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #311
kluang
One Punch Man

Wow evil Rodimus have a facial hair?

What kind of facial hair is that?

Howbout Roy Focker jet?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-16-2010), Vanity (12-24-2010), zer0systm (12-28-2010)
Old 12-16-2010, 03:34 PM   #312
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:

Yay for childhood consumerism and siblings!
Now build us something that tall and post =D
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-16-2010), kluang (12-16-2010), Miburo (12-16-2010), Servo (12-16-2010), Tabris (12-16-2010), TheBaron (12-16-2010)
Old 12-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #313
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Let's get this thread back on track.

It's difficult to see what is in the bags, but they contain mostly metal frame pieces, decals, screws, nuts, springs, wiring and LEDs.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-28-2010), Kina (05-28-2011), OG (12-28-2010), Vanity (12-28-2010), zer0systm (12-28-2010)
Old 12-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #314
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I expect no sleeping or eating until completion. Put the coffee on.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #315
Mal
Scotch

I am busy tonight and have to work tomorrow morning, but after I am off work and have stopped by a hobby shop for some last minute supplies...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Tabris (12-29-2010), zer0systm (12-28-2010)