Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #16
KZR
Away

KZR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity

It's so wrong...we really don't need another obito theory....the most important fact : HE CANNOT BE OBITO BECAUSE OBITO IF HE LIVED WOULD BE JUST A KID WHEN HE FOUGHT MINATO...there's no way for him to be Obito...why don't we assume that he is actually Madara...and you know why: think about what the kyuubi said..."you"when he saw Madara...he never knew Obito ( the proof here :http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapt...-8.html)....so it to much to assume that Obito by unknow means could escape , fight on par with Minato, know that much about hosts and biju...and control the kyuubi with his sharingan...so no....and about shisui...he could be shisui...the doujutsu to control mizukage...the teleport technique...if he is not shisui he definetly is related somehow...

Proud member of Alienware and Razer
KZR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #17
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Obito's name is stricken from all discussions as possibly being 'Madara' period, pls, lets just stop that early. He was a Mashed Uchiha, that got buried, before he went, gave an eye, thats it, end him.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-20-2010), jericho Uzimaki (12-20-2010), KZR (12-19-2010)
Old 12-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #18
KZR
Away

KZR is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly...so guys..please don't bring the obito crap again...tired of the endless discussions before we saw a little of madara's history

Proud member of Alienware and Razer
KZR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KZR For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-20-2010)
Old 12-19-2010, 02:22 PM   #19
Narruto-U
Genin

Narruto-U is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara is just a random douche bag who has body parts from every ninja in the world and hes bigger and worse than danzo trying to get every single type of power so he can be stronger than the Rs.
IMO, Madara is a ....fag.
Narruto-U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #20
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

i was just fucking around with the obito thing

i hope its true though it would cause alot of butthurt
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #21
jafar3001
Genin

jafar3001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
good theory but does anyone else think that tobi can be a edo tensei summon gone wrong?
Ive actually been thinking about this for awhile now. Ever since tobi said to danzou that he hasent seen him since the uchiha incident ive been thinking that tobi was some tensei experiment done by danzou and orochimaru for some reason or another. Probably to learn more about the secrets of the sharigan, which was probably the ulterior motive for the uchiha massacre. I bet Danzou was the one who showed orochimaru the basics of edo tensai because he knew orochimaru had the skill and talent to use it effectivly.

But honestly, who the fuck really knows. tobi could end up being sakuras mom for all we know
jafar3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafar3001 View Post
Ive actually been thinking about this for awhile now. Ever since tobi said to danzou that he hasent seen him since the uchiha incident ive been thinking that tobi was some tensei experiment done by danzou and orochimaru for some reason or another.
I thought I remembered reading that being said but wasnt sure. I think that just means that they interacted during that whole massacre. Daanzou came to Itachi, then Itaichi went and "found" Madara. It was what Danzou and Madara both wanted, They were in cahoots already, and after the Uchiha Massacre, Madara and Danzou took what they needed from the Uchiha and they parted ways for good. Danzou probably knew Madara would try to get Shisui's eye someday.

I think that if Danzou thinks he is the real Madara, and may have known that Madara was still alive before anyone, he's likely the real Madara, just not in his original body. He has scars that some say are wrinkles. If it was a Zetsu body or an Edo Tensei then Madara should look perfect, the way he did before he lost to the 1st. I think this is the real Madara.

6th Casket. I said it once before, but I could Imagine the Uzumaki leader being able to seal anyone or anything anywhere as if it was as easy as the 1st Hokage creating trees. They specialized in seals, apparently had metal chain ability, and had strong genetics of the younger son, so their leader during the pre 5 nation ninja clans era should have been the shit. Madara seems to have no fear of physical damage, but those that cannot be killed in this manga are often sealed. Buuji are sealed, Orochu is sealed, and the 1st 2 Hokages are sealed.

The Uzumaki Leader in that picture with the 1st may force Madara to think twice. Minatos only jutsu that had any significant effect on Madara was his seal to break his control over Kyuubi. Kishi hyped Senju and the 1st so much, just to make Naruto related to them only by Uzumaki. Then he gave us a picture of the Senju and Uzumaki clans, closeup on their leaders. I just woudnt be surprised if that was the setup to bring him up later. A great shinobi with Sage DNA that is a master of seals, all should fear him. Most jutsus requires using some kind of seal, and he should be a natural at it.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #23
TheAznValedictorian
Academy Student

TheAznValedictorian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Just a correction.
Yes, he did. There's even a panel with Hashirama's grave (although the corpse was strangely well preserved).

Wrong. In Orochimaru's case, Tobirama died 45~50 years before Edo Tensei'd, and Hashirama died years before his brother. In terms of putrefaction (that Kishi seems to not know), it's enough time to leave the bones clean.
Thanks for your corrections. Guess the Younger Brother is still a possibility. Actually, it kinda makes sense as well. This could be a twist in the Senju vs Uchiha Theme; Sasuke and Naruto would still fight each other, but Sasuke might have learned from the Younger Brother while Naruto learned from the Elder Brother.

Quote:
6th Casket. I said it once before, but I could Imagine the Uzumaki leader being able to seal anyone or anything anywhere as if it was as easy as the 1st Hokage creating trees. They specialized in seals, apparently had metal chain ability, and had strong genetics of the younger son, so their leader during the pre 5 nation ninja clans era should have been the shit. Madara seems to have no fear of physical damage, but those that cannot be killed in this manga are often sealed. Buuji are sealed, Orochu is sealed, and the 1st 2 Hokages are sealed.

The Uzumaki Leader in that picture with the 1st may force Madara to think twice. Minatos only jutsu that had any significant effect on Madara was his seal to break his control over Kyuubi. Kishi hyped Senju and the 1st so much, just to make Naruto related to them only by Uzumaki. Then he gave us a picture of the Senju and Uzumaki clans, closeup on their leaders. I just woudnt be surprised if that was the setup to bring him up later. A great shinobi with Sage DNA that is a master of seals, all should fear him. Most jutsus requires using some kind of seal, and he should be a natural at it.
Okay, I guess the Younger Brother, the Elder Brother and the Uzumaki Leader is the main possibility then

Last edited by TheAznValedictorian; 12-19-2010 at 11:53 PM.
TheAznValedictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #24
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

who is this obito fella? never heard of him.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-20-2010), jericho Uzimaki (12-20-2010)
Old 12-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #25
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Why would Shisui need/have the MS (back then)? Tobi is never seen with an MS.

S/T ninjutsu performed by an Uchiha =/= always MS/EMS doujutsu. The normal Sharingan can bend fucking reality with the help of some DNA, so why not?
Because his space/time ninjutsu comes from his eye (we can see that when he warps the center of the vortex is in the eye) I made a conclusion that it is his sharingan technique. Since the only ninjutsu (that powerful) that comes from the sharingan is MS (EMS) I made a deduction that Tobi's teleport ability is MS (EMS).
It's not Izanagi since Izanagi works differently (Izanagi sacrifices an eye and Tobi uses his warp ability without losing his eye). The only jutsu that fits the description is MS.

(I will not say I am 100 percent correct coz there is a possibility that there is an unknown sharingan technique that would give Tobi this ability, that is what you were saying, but I would prefer it if Kishi kept it simple.
The one thing that goes in favor of your idea is how hax Tobis sharingan ability is, it is definitely stronger than other MS jutsus because he can go in and out of an entire new dimension. That is more powerful than Susano, Kamui, and Amateratsu imo.)

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 12-20-2010 at 11:19 AM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #26
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

the only way i see it could be Obito, i repeat ONLY WAY. Is IF he was rescued healed and brainwashed by someone that worshiped Madara and took his name. Created an "order" that used his name (Madara) and whenever one dies or can't handle something the next "Madara" steps up to take center stage.

Now i actually think there is more than one person using that name. I still think Sasuke's parents had SOMETHING to do with the fox incident. I mean come one they just "happened" to be missing at the time? No woman is gonna leave there BABY with a 7-10 year old(brother or not) on go off wit her husband UNLESS it was serious, deadly serious.

They had to have something to do with it. i think that the T/S jutsu isn't a M/S tech it is a reg sharinghan tech BUT you have to be very skilled and also KNOW what it is your trying to accomplish. Daddy fought Minato and Mommy ripped the Kyuubi out. you know why i say this?
CAUSE NO ONE KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!!! only the Uchiha parents knew about this, they moved into a discreet local so no one would know. Hokage knew(3rd) chosen ANBU, J-Man, and the Uchiha parents(of Sasuke& itachi). maybe eventually his wife died and that's who is in the casket.

BUT whoever is in that casket, i think Kabuto stumbled across them. remember he said it was trial and error. i don't think he purposely obtained many of his Edo Army. it was just a damn coincidence. i mean why would he wanna bring Sai's bro back?
just saying...think about it.
jericho Uzimaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:35 AM   #27
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

good theory, man.

on the subject of if tobi=shisui why would he speak of himself in third person, how would that be any different from tobi=madara speaking in third person all the time?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #28
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

I wish Kabuto would just Edo up f*cking Obito so he can get killed by Kakashi and we can end this whole theory on who Madara is forever. I think Kishi does things to keep hope alive in that theory sometimes just to be an @ss.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #29
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Andsince their doing new movies and one where Naruto fights with the 4th hokage I wish they would do a movie giving more storyline on the 1st and 2nd Hokage. This recent episode with the 2nd Hokage showed he was an iron fist. I know in one part of that episode he told the guy he would beat his jutsu into him, lol.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #30
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

yeah water style water shield or something, that episode was wack though.

i cant wait to watch the fourth naruto shippuden movie though.