what do you do - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
what do you do

I have noticed some people on here have outstanding scientific minds.. others are great at social science topics.. I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone here did for a living or what is ones primary area of study if you aren't in a career already
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)

Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 AM   #2
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: what do you do

Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and English.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and English.
cool no wonder I usually like your posts.. I'm in the medical field as a biller and coder and transcriptionist, prolly why I'm so laxed when posting can shut my defenses off but I love the human body and figuring out how things work also into history and geography but not formally educated
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I'm a maintainance guy. I rarely do my job since there's not many things broken down, spent much time in computer both at works and home.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010), Vengeance (10-20-2010), Vishnu (08-31-2011)
Old 10-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I'm a maintainance guy. I rarely do my job since there's not many things broken down, spent much time in computer both at works and home.
well that just means you are good at your job if things are not breaking down frequently.. I wish I were good with my hands .. I can fix most things on a car but I can't diagnose the problem but I can figure out how to take shit apart and put it back together.. but thats cool mechanical and electrical knowhow is something a lot of people are overlooking now a days. I remember reading an article about the lost arts of manual labor.. where in the future all shit is gonna be broken with no-one to fix it

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #6
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
well that just means you are good at your job if things are not breaking down frequently.. I wish I were good with my hands .. I can fix most things on a car but I can't diagnose the problem but I can figure out how to take shit apart and put it back together.. but thats cool mechanical and electrical knowhow is something a lot of people are overlooking now a days. I remember reading an article about the lost arts of manual labor.. where in the future all shit is gonna be broken with no-one to fix it
Do you even reread what you write? I mean seriously...
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Do you even reread what you write? I mean seriously...
no mostly I just type then hit the submit button.. maybe thats the problem
but seriously what was wrong with the post other than being a run-on sentence

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-20-2010 at 10:39 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (12-15-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

I'm going for Communication & Multimedia Design in a few years from now. I'm not sure what I want from it exactly. I guess I'll figure out once I get there.
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I'm doing a research PhD in cardiac medical physiology, which means if enough of you send me money, perhaps one day I'll save you from your heart disease, you over-eating fatties.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-20-2010), Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), kluang (10-21-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Marlboro (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010), Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^Nooooooo- ;0
Old 10-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #11
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

No you won't send me money, or no you don't want to be saved?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-20-2010), Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Marlboro (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Numinous (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010), Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #12
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I'm doing a research PhD in cardiac medical physiology, which means if enough of you send me money, perhaps one day I'll save you from your heart disease, you over-eating fatties.
That's awesome ACT.. When I'm done coding for another year I'd like to move to working for a cardiologist as the procedures mean more money as i code.. Do you guys use ICD-10 codes and CPT codes where you live

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

No idea. I live in a lab and barely see the rest of the hospital. Not an MD in any way.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-20-2010), Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), Mal (10-20-2010), Marlboro (10-20-2010), Miburo (10-20-2010), ninjalostboy95 (10-20-2010), Servo (12-17-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #14
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Well I'm currently getting my degree in digital media in motion graphics design. I'll probably further my skills in 3D animation or something else web related.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-20-2010), SilverbladeVI (10-22-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #15
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
No you won't send me money, or no you don't want to be saved?
Both. Since I currently don't have any money, and I'am not suffering from any heart diseases.(Not until I start practicing witchcraft again)

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-15-2010)