Fairy Tail 216 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Fairy Tail 216

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/64212226/1

Enjoy!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LUXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by platinumrug; 12-26-2010 at 05:43 PM.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-26-2010), Gakure (12-30-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-27-2010), redexploit (12-26-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (12-27-2010), Uchiha09 (12-26-2010), Vengeance (12-27-2010)

Old 12-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: Fairy Tail 216

Hoorayyyy someones gonna die!!!!!

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

HOLY SHIT!!! This is the best chapter EVAR!!!

Although the Amaterasu spell gave me a chill. At first I was like, "NO FUCK NO!!! THE OLD MAN HAS A HIDDEN SHARIGAN UNDER THAT EYE PATCH DOESN'T HE??? DAMN YOU KISHI!!! YOUR SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOUR PEERS!!!" Then I was like "Oh, never mind, it's just a coincidence".

:]

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-26-2010 at 10:37 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-30-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-27-2010), platinumrug (12-26-2010), redexploit (12-26-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (12-27-2010)
Old 12-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
What?
Commander

What? is on a distinguished road

Nice maybe Laxus will return to Fairy Tail after all.To help save the day this time and in the future hopefully have an epic battle against his old man.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I was starting to think Makarov might be killed this arc, but idk. Gildartz was pretty fucked up by that black dragon and he survived, so I'll have faith in the old man.

Still though, Gildartz should show back up for this fight. He's the only one who should have a chance of winning. Natsu getting mad and going balls out just won't work against this kind of adversary. Natsu's just not in the same league as these guys. Not yet anyways. I doubt Luxus could beat this guy. Maybe hold him off a little while, but definitely not beat him. Same goes for Ezra.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-26-2010 at 08:25 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-26-2010), Vengeance (12-27-2010)
Old 12-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #6
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

1) This chapter was truly exciting!

2) Those two just took magical fighting to the next level. This whole concept of Amaterasu "X" Formula seals are awesome. I want to know more about them. We haven't seen that many hand sign combos (other than very primitive ones), which definitely adds more hype to it. Additionally, I LOVE when characters release their most powerful defensive spells do protect against a massively strong attack. The Maximum Triple Pillar spell that Makarov employed reminded me of Orochimaru's Triple Rashoman vs. Kn4 Naruto. Or Erza's adamantine armor vs Phantom Guild's cannon.

3) Lexus? Not expected. Also, I don't seem him as being nearly on the same level as Hades. Which leads me to another point:

4) Although it pains me to say it, Hades, with ease, took down Makarov. As of now Hiro Mashima has done a wonderful job at establishing relative power levels. I REALLY hope that he keeps it up.

5) And finally: Hades explanation for his massive power was great. I was enough to satisfy our questions and at the same time provided a provocative DARK answer. GO FAIRY TAIL GO!!!!

Last edited by redexploit; 12-26-2010 at 09:32 PM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-26-2010), Gakure (12-30-2010), platinumrug (12-26-2010), Vengeance (12-27-2010)
Old 12-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Front page gave me a boner

Oh yeah, chapter was epic and stuff. lol
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-27-2010), itachikillsnaruto (12-27-2010), platinumrug (12-26-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #8
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

vengance i see why u think fairy tail will be a dark guild, when this arc finishes no doubt that fairy tail will become a dark guild but only cause the council will consider them a dark guild while they continue to try and change the world after this arc.

for the chapter maka will die cause his heart gives out. oh laxus is gonna come back and he will woop the shit out of hades either him or natsu will.
the whole amaterasu thing threw me off i was like no way really amatarasu come on ppl.
but did u see maka weave hand seals dude was quick but hades but him down by waving two fingers.

CHAPTER WAS FING AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Hades is probably on a sugar rush.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #10
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

wouldnt that be funny.

maka y did u come back hades

hades ......

maka come on i now u came back cause u were worried about me

hades .....

maka spill it

hades blushing my sugar rush faded

maka facepalm
Old 12-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Nice fucking chapter!!! I wonder what roll Laxus will take in this. If he's to inherit Maka's will does that mean that he'll become the new guild master? I don't know Gildartz seems allot stronger than Laxus does.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-27-2010), platinumrug (12-28-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

^True, I don't see Luxus as being the new Guild Master but he might make a grand reappearance and rejoin Fairy Tail maybe. Gildartz may finally settle down and play the role of master. That'd be pretty sweet, we still haven't seen the full extent of his powers, he may give Hades a good run for his money.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-27-2010), platinumrug (12-28-2010), Vengeance (12-28-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #13
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
wouldnt that be funny.

maka y did u come back hades

hades ......

maka come on i now u came back cause u were worried about me

hades .....

maka spill it

hades blushing my sugar rush faded

maka facepalm
damn, i'm not sure you got the joke, now i have to explain it

joke explanation:
He went to the dark side, the dark side has cookies....
you get it

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-27-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
creative_vengence
Sharingan using Camper

creative_vengence is an unknown quantity at this point

omfg luxus is cuming bk,gildarts wher the fuck r u.we needs u
Old 12-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
Skullbat01
ANBU

Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it goes to the person who embodies the spirit of fairytail

1. laxus may not be the strongest but I don't doubt that he will, or even has, grown into a man maka would be proud of as a grandson

will, power, ... maybe spirit

2. gildartz reminds me of j-man he is strong and probably a nice guy but not the head honcho type
power!!!!!, spirit, .... idk if he has the will to lead?

3. Ezra has the spirit and the will honestly lacks the power
Skullbat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skullbat01 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (12-29-2010)