N.A.R. Tabitha - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
N.A.R. Tabitha

I typed up my customer stories, but i didn't feel like posting them in the other thread, since i feel mine are better.

this one is sort of funny, but mostly just shocking
No one has beat this story yet
One evening while working at my first HD I was manning the Self Check Out, and my friend, Rissa was on the next till over. It was very quiet; there were no customers at our tills.

I never got this customers name, but I remember him very well.
A tall man with a slight German accent, a blond mushroom cut, who looked maybe in his mid 30s walked up to me at the SCO.

Me: “Hi there, can I help you?”

Customer: Yeah, I’m looking for hammers; can you tell me where I could find them?

(I point about 3 isles to the right) Me: Yes, they are just down that Isle there, about half way down on the right.

He walks down there and comes back soon with a hammer. He runs it through the self check out, pays for it, then approaches me on his way to the exit.

Customer: “Thank you for your help. You’re very cute. You know, I shouldn’t be saying this...”

Now at this point, being the naive person I was I thought he was talking about telling me I was cute, so I said, “Oh, no, it’s ok.”

And before I had finished speaking he continued the sentence I didn’t know he hadn’t finished;
Customer: “...but I want to take you out to the back seat of my car, bend you over and fuck you right now.”

(Very red faced and shocked) me: “Sir I think you need to go home and be by yourself ...”

At this point this man, who was about 6’5”, placed his hand on my right arm and bent over and whispered in my ear (I froze as soon as he touched me, you see, I am 5’2”-5’3”ish, and he was very intimidating)

Customer: “Ok, I’ll go home and cum and think of you and you go home and cum and think of me.”

Then he walked out of the store.

Rissa ran over and asked me if that was my BF, I couldn’t speak but I shook my head. She freaked out and called the manager.

this story is less shocking
The screamer
I was working at returns at the HD I work at now.

A customer, who had taken the electric cart earlier, informing me he’d be back with the bolts he wanted to exchange the old ones for, comes up to me with two different bags with bolts in them, two different receipts, and the new bolts. You could tell by looking at him he wasn’t a happy man.

The transaction is going smoothly until the bolts in the second bag do not match the second receipt.

Me: “sir these bolts aren’t on this receipt, do you have any other receipts with you they might be on?”

Customer: “No. But I bought them here.”

Me: “Ok, do you know if you paid for them with a card? I can look up transactions with credit and debit cards.”

Customer: “No, I bought them with cash.”

Me: “Ok, well I can give you your money back for the ones on the receipt. For the other ones I can give you a store credit, which you can use here anytime like cash and it never expires.”

Customer: “No, I want my cash. I paid for it, I want my money back.”

Me: “I can give you cash for the ones with the receipt, but without a receipt I can only give you a store credit.”

Customer: “No, I want my money! I don’t ever want to come back here again!”

Me: “I’m sorry sir there is no physical way for me to give you cash back for those without a receipt, but I’d be happy to...”

Customer throws his hand in the air: “AURGH!”

He sits there and huffs and bit and then bellows “AURGH!” again.

I refund him his cash for the other ones and say, “Here’s the cash for these bolts...” *give him cash and pull bolts from the first receipt aside, and push the other ones towards him* “But if you don’t want a store credit for these then I can’t take them back.”

Customer: “I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER! AURGH!”

The hardware manager, Tom, was the “manager on duty” at the time so I called him and he came down.

I quickly explain the situation to Tom before he reaches the customer.

Tom: “So what the problem sir?”

Customer, “This girl won’t give me my money back!”

Tom: “Do you have your receipt sir?”

Customer: “No.”

Tom: “Then all we can give you is a store credit Sir.”

Customer: “I’M NOT LYING OR STEALING! I BOUGHT THEM HERE!”

Tom: “I’m sorry sir, it doesn’t matter, there’s no way in the computer system for us to give you cash without a receipt.”

The customer stands up and stuffs his bolts in his pocket, saying “I’m going to go home and get my receipt so you KNOW I’m not lying!” and storms out the door, with Tom following him trying to tell him not to come back.

SOOOO
An hour later the man returns.

Customer:”Here, this is the receipt.”

I look at it and it is indeed the right receipt.

I begin to ring it up, and get to the total screen. There’s no cash option. In horror I look at the receipt and down at the payment method; store credit.

Me: “Sir, you paid for this with store credit, I can only refund you with a store credit.”

Customer: “No, it was cash, I always pay cash!”

I point out on the receipt where it says store credit, at which point he throws his arms in the air bellowing “AURGH!”

I call the MOD immediately, who happens to be the front end manager... my manger, who is a lady and shorter than I am, very hefty, and stupid as fuck. Damn...

I quickly explain the story of the gentlemen’s previous visit and what was happening now before my manager approaches the customer.

She then lets the customer explain the story.

Of course she reiterates what both Tom and I have already told him.

Customer: “AURGH! WHAT THE HELL!”

I tried to explain in too many ways to list that there was no way for me to give him cash when he didn’t pay cash, your refund is always how you paid for the items... My managers babbling didn’t help.

Now he is yelling profanities at the top of his lungs at my manager.

The child with the lady behind him in line looks like he’s going to cry, and so does my manager.

I go around the corner to the service desk, whip out my head cash keys and open one of the Cashiers tills, telling the girl “Spot me.” (as in watch me so I have a witness that knows I didn’t steal anything)

I pull a five out of my pocket and change it for some coins.

I rush back to my poor defeated manager and hand the fellow 2 dollar (the refund amount was $1.34, but I didn’t take the time to get exact change)

Me: “Ok sir, I got it sorted out, here’s your receipt and you refund. You have a good night.”

My manager didn’t catch that and tried to give him back his bolts, saying, “Sir! Don’t forget your bolts.”

At which point I grab her hand and the bolts and smile sweetly at the customer, who had turned around, almost at the door, and had growled "WHAT?!"

Me: “Oh no sir, it’s ok! Thanks for your patience, you have a good night.”

My manager was very confused and I had to explain what I had done three times before she understood that I hadn’t stolen money from the other cashiers till. -_-

I have never seen that man again.

ta da!

Last edited by Tabris; 10-30-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-30-2009), T9F (12-17-2009), Vanity (10-31-2009), zer0systm (10-30-2009)

Old 10-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: N.A.R. Tabitha

Aw, fuck. You're too nice. Should have just told the last guy to fuck off some more. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (10-30-2009)
Old 10-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I would have RAGEd hardcore and told that fucker to grab his shit and fuck off, I don't have the paitence for your line of work...
Old 10-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #4
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I WOULD HAVE
TL;DR

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-30-2009), RNB (10-31-2009)
Old 10-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #5
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

I love when I have to tell some random kid that they cant have [insert alcoholic drink] and to GTFO becuase they either dont have their ID with them at the moment or they're just to young to be buying it.
Unfortunately not many of them end in confrontation
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I'm A man, I don't get asked for ID

Sucks to be you....
Old 10-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

that went off topic surprisingly quickly
Old 10-31-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
zer0systm
Antagonist

lulz, they were awesome story's Tab, I give you credit for dealing with shit like that, i'd start headbutting and kicking people in teh face and all sorts of shit if i had to deal with some guy getting angry at me over his stupidity...
Old 10-31-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

I couldn't get hired for jobs like this. I have a hard time bullshitting or putting up with people that are rude or just stupid. =/

Plus no one takes me seriously. I'd have to start breaking teeth.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:21 AM   #10
Tabris
Sexy Lady

some days..... if i wouldn't lose my job for doing just that...
Now that I'm not a cashier i get more calls to deal with those terrible customers, and to defend my cashiers, but none of them have been as good as those stories
Old 10-31-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

those 2 were fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu moments but you handled them pretty well. how'd you kept you cool?
Old 10-31-2009, 08:12 PM   #12
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Well in the first story i froze up, and couldn't say anything

in the second story i guess i was just more concerened with the people behind me, and that poor kid in line behind the angry man than about myself and stuff
Old 11-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You are one patient girl. Respect to you girl.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #14
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Moar work stories! So i demand it!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #15
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
Well in the first story i froze up, and couldn't say anything
Understandably, what else can you do[other than resort to violence, which I'm sure wouldn't have ended well]? <_< What the fuck do you SAY to that?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote