Naruto 524 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #46
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 524 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
havent you guys stopped to think that alot of people may want sasuke to be redeemed. Alot more naruto fans than the 25 on this forum
And we should care what people want? Geez... how do you live with such a sheep mentality?

Screw the masses, the simple fact is the story would be better if Sasuke remains an unapologetic and evil nutcase, running around killing everything. I'm serious. It is a simple archetypal story - Sasuke took the dark path, Naruto the light path. They will now fight to see what is stronger, which predictably breaks down into the dark side being physically stronger but the light side feeding off the power of all those who support to overcome.

BUT seeing as Kishi is a star wars fan (i'm told), expect Sasuke to Vader against his Sith Lord, Madara. Wait - what does that make Kabuto?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-14-2011), platinumrug (01-14-2011), Sensei-Q (01-16-2011)

Old 01-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #47
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

im not saying you have to care. but whats the point of writing out a rant about what you want, when there are thousands if not more people who se it completely different. seems pointless.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #48
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
im not saying you have to care. but whats the point of writing out a rant about what you want, when there are thousands if not more people who se it completely different. seems pointless.
You do realize that their sentiments, beliefs, wants and opinions can so easily be deemed needless by us too... right?

We're not having a popularity contest here or trying to decide who is the better character. We're trying to sum up a logical ending to this manga along the same guidelines that Kishi has deemed fit for it.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #49
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Kabuto is Maul.
ACt (01-14-2011), NeoKakarott023 (01-14-2011), Sensei-Q (01-16-2011), Vengeance (01-14-2011)
Old 01-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #50
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
BUT seeing as Kishi is a star wars fan (i'm told), expect Sasuke to Vader against his Sith Lord, Madara. Wait - what does that make Kabuto?
Darth Plagueis. Since he's a mad scientist type.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-14-2011), ask me anything (01-14-2011), Sensei-Q (01-16-2011), Vengeance (01-14-2011)
Old 01-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #51
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
You do realize that their sentiments, beliefs, wants and opinions can so easily be deemed needless by us too... right?

We're not having a popularity contest here or trying to decide who is the better character. We're trying to sum up a logical ending to this manga along the same guidelines that Kishi has deemed fit for it.
it just seemed like Neo was saying this is the only way that sasuke can be done right, and I dont agree with that. I think there are various ways it can be done.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #52
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
So it is pointless to go against the majority...

I don't even.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (01-14-2011), Sensei-Q (01-16-2011)
Old 01-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #53
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Please refer to this thread in regards to Sasuke endings.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #54
blake
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
So it is pointless to go against the majority...

I don't even.
i didnt say that you shouldnt go against the majority. but I also dont sit here and type on my computer the absolute perfect way for sasuke to end up and if its not that way its wrong. if you have that opinion fine, but at least acknowledge there are other ways to handle the character that can result in an equally good ending.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #55
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Kishi is all about the rainbows at this point so he most likely won't have Sasuke die as a villain.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #56
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
it just seemed like Neo was saying this is the only way that sasuke can be done right, and I dont agree with that. I think there are various ways it can be done.
Look, there are only two options here. Either he is redeemed or he is not. If he is redeemed and he dies, then Naruto will go Eternal Pussy Mode (which leaves nothing for this manga in the future, even as an epilogue) and do a Jiraiya. Or he will kill himself out of utter shame (of other discreet sentiments). Neither of this is likely. So if Sasuke is to be redeemed and Naruto is to keep up with his word then Sasuke has to live. If he dies, it's better he dies evil, since then there would have been just no other alternative, but for him to die. This will probably do the same to Naruto as option 1, but there's a slight chance that he will man up. Only fractional though...

If you ask us, we'd rather have the best of both options. Sasuke redeemed and dead, though that's not gonna happen since that will not only stop the rainbows in Naruto's life but also the dicks - yes, I am completely serious.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #57
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Suigetsu was given the nickname "Second Coming of the Demon" by the Mist Village due to his killing ability. He never took it himself.
well this chapter was stupid anyways haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I conceded after this chapter was released. I /facepalmed at it, but I never argued against it being Mangetsu after this chapter's release. I think it's a bullshit plot hole on Kishi's part after he said Mangetsu never achieved his goal of becoming a Swordsman, only to have him not only be one, but master all 7 swords.
you weren't the only one man, it was bullshit. im hoping the translation was supposed to say "keeper" of all 7 swords or some shit, would make alot more sense if mangetsu was just their lackey who took care of the swords, hence the half realized dream. but it seems kishi wants him to be the jesus-swordsman.

touche' kishi, we thought you couldn't BE worse of a writer, thanks for proving the fans wrong

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #58
Skullbat01
ANBU

Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey its a series shit changes as you go along
need I remind any Gundam fans here the massive continuity issues between the anime and novels of that first series
the main character offed half way through
the gundam rebuilt in red for char
he rebels and they go for a death star assault on Zeon HQ

I am just saying shit is gonna have plot holes when your dealing with manga series its just the way things go with serials
Skullbat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #59
Skullbat01
ANBU

Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought suigetsu's brother was the second demon
and it was his dream to follow after his footsteps
Skullbat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #60
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

about sasuke turning vader; it seems inevitable at this point. im just hoping it happens in the least pussyfying manner...
Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (01-16-2011)