Naruto 524 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #106
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 524 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Same blood = blood relations = immediate family. Not all Uchiha are blood related. They share a clan heritage, but they don't practice incest to keep blood ties.
same blood=uchiha blood, its as simple as that. Like you said, its a clan. Blood is often associated with clans, used as talking about clans. same blood is just too awkward a way to say immediate family to mean immediate family, its more natural for it to mean clan

Quote:
If it was just another Uchiha, why would Kakashi automatically think "Sasuke!!" in the next panel?
Already noted by somebody else: Only living uchiha (kakshi knew about at that time).

Quote:
Hell, it was even proven when Sasuke broke Tsukuyomi 3 years later.
lol lol lol

kyf level logic fail!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 01-16-2011 at 01:44 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #107
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusiontoreality View Post
I beg to differ, good sir. as already stated by many others in this discussion, one of itachi's goals was to "show mangkeyo techniques." and having used tsukuyomi on sasuke in every other situation they've met, he had to use it this time. so how could itachi use tsukoyomi on sasuke without sasuke thinking itachi didnt really want to take his eyes? let sasuke "break" the tsukoyomi to convince sasuke he actually had a shot at winning.
Itachi was trying to test Sasuke. It was unexpected that Sasuke would break it due to him having a lower sharingan. I don't understand why you're fanning Itachi so hard, when Sasuke clearly broke it with his curse mark and sharingan together. Do you want me to pull out the manga panel? This is just ridiculous now.

@SK: That argument is shitty and you know it. Itachi wasn't faking anything, Tsukuyomi puts a strain on Itachi and he was suffering the side effects.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #108
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@SK: That argument is shitty and you know it. Itachi wasn't faking anything, Tsukuyomi puts a strain on Itachi and he was suffering the side effects.
The sarcasm flew over your head like a stealth bomber.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (01-16-2011), platinumrug (01-17-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 03:02 PM   #109
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@SD: lolwut? "Same blood flowing in me" refers to brothers. Just like when Itachi was talking about the EMS. IIRC he said "A simple exchange between clansmen wouldn't grant you this power, it had to be between brothers." If he was referring to clansmen, he would've stated clansmen instead of "Same blood flowing as me."

@^: My bad.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 01-16-2011 at 03:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-16-2011), platinumrug (01-17-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #110
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
@SD: lolwut? "Same blood flowing in me" refers to brothers. Just like when Itachi was talking about the EMS. IIRC he said "A simple exchange between clansmen wouldn't grant you this power, it had to be between brothers." If he was referring to clansmen, he would've stated clansmen instead of "Same blood flowing as me."

@^: My bad.
same blood flowing in me means uchiha blood.

same blood doesnt mean brothers. this is a clan based universe. blood is associated with clans and heritage. uchiha blood, hyuuga blood...

how many times in the manga has blood been mentioned in relation to family, and how many times to clan.

and tell me one more thing, how much sense does it make that familial ties have anything to do with tsukuyomi? doesn't it make MUCH more sense that he meant uchiha blood?

its not like it is an eye transplant :b

while on that topic, itachi didnt say it has to be brothers. it doesn't have to be brothers. the databook also says so ( it says that closer the relation the better, but that doesn't exclude relations more distant than siblings)

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (01-16-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-16-2011), platinumrug (01-17-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #111
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

You notice that every time blood refers to a clan it has the CLAN'S NAME in front? Like when they say "Hyuuga Blood/Uchiha Blood" or "Blood of the Hyuuga/Blood of the Uchiha." Never noticed that SD? How many times Itachi says Uchiha's can only do......and been proven wrong? In the Itachi and Kisame vs jounin fight in part one he stated that only Uchihas can maintain/posess the MS and in part 2 he was proven wrong. Scratch the above, I just thought about it and you could be right. Sasuke is the only known Uchiha to Kakashi and Danzo broke Sasuke's Tsukuyomi most likely due to Danzo possessing some of Shisui's DNA which fits in with what Itachi said. Sorry Kael. SD is right.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (01-17-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (01-16-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #112
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Sasuke is the only known Uchiha to Kakashi and Danzo broke Sasuke's Tsukuyomi most likely due to Danzo possessing some of Shisui's DNA which fits in with what Itachi said. Sorry Kael. SD is right.
First of all, Sasuke's MS genjutsu was never called Tsukuyomi. Both times Sasuke used it before fighting Danzo, it was never named (unlike when Itachi used it he actually called out the Jutsu). It also doesn't alter one's perception of space and time nor their senses like Itachi's. Danzo called nothing compared to Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-16-2011), platinumrug (01-17-2011)
Old 01-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #113
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Sasuke's skill in Genjutsu (at least before EMS) was complete shit compared to Itachi's. Itachi's natural affinity was in Genjutsu, whereas Sasuke's is in Ninjutsu. Which basically means that Sasuke's Tsukuyomi would be nothing compared to Itachi's the same way Itachi had far less control over Amaterasu than Sasuke has.

What Sasuke used on Bee was almost certainly Tsukuyomi. It hit instantly, it caused immense pain, it shut Bee's body down (until Hachibi got him out of it), it showed the picture of the genjutsu appearing in a color-altered world, and it was derived from the Mangekyou Sharingan, with on-panel focus to the opposite eye of the one Sasuke has been shown to cast Amaterasu from.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #114
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Sasuke's skill in Genjutsu (at least before EMS) was complete shit compared to Itachi's. Itachi's natural affinity was in Genjutsu, whereas Sasuke's is in Ninjutsu. Which basically means that Sasuke's Tsukuyomi would be nothing compared to Itachi's the same way Itachi had far less control over Amaterasu than Sasuke has.

What Sasuke used on Bee was almost certainly Tsukuyomi. It hit instantly, it caused immense pain, it shut Bee's body down (until Hachibi got him out of it), it showed the picture of the genjutsu appearing in a color-altered world, and it was derived from the Mangekyou Sharingan, with on-panel focus to the opposite eye of the one Sasuke has been shown to cast Amaterasu from.
I never said it wasn't an MS based Genjutsu. I said that Sasuke's MS based Genjutsu was never called Tsukuyomi on panel. Every time Itachi used his Tsukuyomi, he called it out. Sasuke merely closed an eye to focus his genjutsu.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #115
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Oh really? In that case SD you're wrong. Blood refers to immediate family, it doesn't refer to only to the immediate family when you place the clan name in front as I previously stated. For example, [Clan name]'s blood or blood of the [clan name.]
Old 01-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #116
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Regardless, it wasn't possible for Itachi to speak of anything Uchiha (unless simply speaking about past shit), with regard to the possibility of breaking his jutsu's, or defeating him, unless he was talking about Sasuke, remember he killed (or at least took part) all of the other Uchiha's, and with him not even speaking about Madara until the final battle, anything he was stating was addressed to Sasuke, thats gotta be obvious. They're aren't any 'random' Uchiha's walking the earth, just like Whirlpool, Haku's Clan, Kimmimaro's clans are no more, and with the possibility of causing so much 'danger' to the shinobi world, I'm pretty sure Itachi woulda went out of his way to off them too. All along this has been a gambling match Itachi, vs. Madara, they're both betting on which way Sasuke will go, I say fuck both of them....KILL EVERYONE.

At the point the manga begins, the Uchiha Massacre has already happened, so basically from the beginning of the manga, (besides Madara), there have been no more that 2 Uchiha's, Itachi above anyone else knew that.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-16-2011 at 09:37 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #117
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

The one known as Madara is very smart. i think that THE Madara wouldn't settle for anything less than the EMS. which would be ...Sasuke! We see he has no problem taking the eyes form the skull of his Once comrade Pein. What do u think he will do to Sasuke?
But my thing is, why just one? why not BOTH of Pein's eyes? i think he will let sasuke fight Naruto with EMS then take his eyes no matter how it ends. HE may actually want to place Nagato's eyes within Naruto JUST to make the fight "even". he has 3 obsessions:
1. Moon's eye plan(i think that's a ruse)

2. Sasuke and Naruto battle

3. EMS

NOT once did he say i want those eyes referring to Rinnegan. BUT he has bee trying to push Sasuke to where he NEEDED to have the EMS to be able to see. Now why would he do that? hmmm i mean granted he didn't expect Nagato to die BUT he adjusted and took his eye, but i think he did that because he lost his eye vs. Konan.
He may wanted them JUST to read the tablet.
Anyway Tobdara has/had a plan that he has adjusted various times.

He wants all Bijuu, was doing great UNTIL Sasuke fukked up w/ Bee.
He doesn't have to WAIT to capture Naruto, he has to wait to extract the fox until AFTER he extracts the Bullopus(whatever it is). he combined forces with Kabuto BUT now that he knows how to use the tech, will he actually KEEP Kabuto around? Why would he Kabuto already enhanced the Aloe Vera battalion. what MORE could Madara use him for?
This whole war thing is ONLY to distract them from his main goal. To make Sasuke and Naruto fight and once and for all see who is better Senju/Uzumaki or Uchiha and to become the ruler of the Ninja world.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:43 AM   #118
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
First of all, Sasuke's MS genjutsu was never called Tsukuyomi. Both times Sasuke used it before fighting Danzo, it was never named (unlike when Itachi used it he actually called out the Jutsu). It also doesn't alter one's perception of space and time nor their senses like Itachi's. Danzo called nothing compared to Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
I dont think sasuke used his Original tsukuyomi on danzou. sasuke tsukuyomi is a blackened plain with something else going on relevant to the enemy (KB got skewered by his own swords and Shi got crushed by the sasanoo shadow figure). However, sasuke looked like he merely used a basic genjutsu illusion on danzou to fool him so he could physically attack from behind (like a genjutsu merely for misdirection, not to for a paralyzing attack as its suppose to be used)

SHI
http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-462/06/
KILLERBEE
http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-413/09/
DANZOU
http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-478/02/

So, I dont think sasuke even used the real tsukuyomi like he did against KB or shi. Just an overpowered misdirection genjutsu which is all it looks like otherwise danzou wouldve been paralyzed and unable to use Izanagi...

Lol, ^^thats probably why kishi didnt let him do it now that I think about it cause it makes no sense as to why he wouldnt use it as its supposed to be used for paralyzing. Mystery solved, carry on...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-17-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:19 AM   #119
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Oh really? In that case SD you're wrong. Blood refers to immediate family, it doesn't refer to only to the immediate family when you place the clan name in front as I previously stated. For example, [Clan name]'s blood or blood of the [clan name.]
Thats still up to a matter of interpretation. Forget that for a moment.

But how much sense does it make that only an immediate family member can get out of tsukuyomi? Very little. Doesn't it make more sense that an uchiha is needed?

Kakashi cant utilize his sharningan as well as an uchiha could, we all know that. From itachi's words we get that skill is needed to counter tsukuyomi, so doesn't it make more sense that itachi was pointing out that kakashi doesn't have enough sharingan skill to break out of tsukuyomi? It's not about blood relation (how the fuck could it be because of that?). Its about skill! Being an uchiha with the sharingan allows you to have the potential to have the skill to be able to counter tsukuyomi.

If it is about relation, and not about skill, then how come sasuke was affected by tsukuyomi twice (flashback + part one) before he was able to counter it?

You see? It makes little sense that its about relation, but it being about skill fits perfectly.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 01-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #120
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Look again at the page I linked for this, sd. Itachi stated that having a sharingan would grant someone a modicum of resistance to Tsukuyomi. He then said that a sharingan user with the same blood flowing in himself has a chance of beating it. This means blood relations, siblings or parent/child.