Hiya~! - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #166
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hiya~!

@Shrike - I'm jut not trying to get involved is all. And enjoying every second of it.

This shit, is funny.

Edit: And even if Silver is doing . . . whatever he is doing, he is one of the first people to acknowledge me on this forum so I just want to let him know not everyone is against him and shit.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 01-23-2011 at 11:30 AM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-23-2011), Sensei-Q (01-23-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-25-2011)

Old 01-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #167
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I hear ya. Although, I'd just use to to nullify all the bot posts from the download section. Tired of waking up to 30+ and having to sift through to find the ones actual people are writing in.
me too. it really sucks. but looking at the forum part on the right helps if there is much more spam than regular posts.

*off to try

edit: tried to see if there was any way to stop em from showing, had the most hope in ignoring the bots, bot it didnt work

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 01-23-2011 at 11:38 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (01-25-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 02:15 PM   #168
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno how dudes can even use that view new posts feature thing with all the bots. I just scroll down the main forum page and open new tabs for sections with new posts. Minus the download sections and the rarely posted on sections, unless the most recent post in those sections is from someone I recognize.

Mega tl;dr ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
This shit, is funny.
Just curious, but in what way?

Trust me, I'm all hardcore for sticking up for my comrades and shit under almost all circumstances. Even if I personally disagree with what they're saying or doing or whatever. Because that's what comrades do.

But if a buddy of mine was making a fool of himself, intentionally or unintentionally, it doesn't matter, then I wouldn't try to pretend he's actually being humorous. I wouldn't find it funny that people are justifiably criticizing him. I don't know if you think 'trolling' is acting stupid for any kind of reaction, but it really isn't. And it definitely doesn't have to be. Our naruto is gay thread would count as 'trolling.' But no one involved in it's creation was making a fool of himself there. It was actually a pretty solid and humorous argument, and the pictures were actually pretty clever. You don't have to act like an idiot to 'troll,' (Not that what SB is doing is even trolling. It really is just attention whoring.) but only people who aren't very clever to begin with need to constantly resort to such a low tactic.

Because everyone knows if SB could actually outwit us and actually prove how much we suck, then he would. He doesn't because he can't, not because he doesn't want to. He does what he does because that's all he can do. We all know it's true, but he's free to prove me wrong on this if he wants. I would even be willing to wager my account here that he can't do so.

If your go-to 'trolling' technique is to act a fool, then you really are a fool. An intelligent person would be intelligent. A clever person would be clever. A witty person witty. And a foolish person foolish. Whether people realize it or not. That's how shit is.

If you really consider yourself his friend, then you do him quite the disservice in reinforcing the idea that what is going on here is humorous. It's not, it's just sad on his end. Real talk, bro.

One might say, "Who cares, it's just the interwebs." It doesn't mean anything. Which, while totally true, makes it even worse if you really think about it. There are no real consequences to your actions online. There isn't anything to truly influence your actions here, unlike offline where you would avoid doing things that would upset people, tarnish your reputation, etc. You are completely free to be your true self online. If you can't be intelligent when it doesn't even matter, then you also won't be able to in a situation where it does.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-23-2011), Shrike (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #169
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

SB isn't responding. I wonder what happened.......... @KNN: Really? He was? My guy was BG but sadly he doesn't come here anymore.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (01-25-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #170
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I dunno how dudes can even use that view new posts feature thing with all the bots. I just scroll down the main forum page and open new tabs for sections with new posts. Minus the download sections and the rarely posted on sections, unless the most recent post in those sections is from someone I recognize.
Same here. I don't even know what are they talking about, I must be ignorant of some other options for the forum. I just scroll by to reach the Spam to see new posts, and sometimes come by manga section. Accidentally, I got directed to this and the introduction before this one.

Quote:
@Shrike - I'm jut not trying to get involved is all. And enjoying every second of it.

This shit, is funny.
Funny? Really? You're enjoying it? Kinda shows you are not the kind of metal I thought you to be. Too bad, you were the only one left.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #171
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

That's cold. NN is cool as a fuck. My and a shit load of others personal opinions(Not starting anything, just saying.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-23-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-25-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #172
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

And all Shrike is saying is that thinking that your friend making an ass of himself as humorous doesn't really speak highly of your character. Which is true, and can be successfully argued rationally.

Unless NN is laughing at SB for his sad antics, of course. Which one would assume he isn't, since it seems like he likes the dude.

Surely no one would try to argue that SB is representing himself favorably here. Correct?
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #173
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

@Nlb - I didn't say that NN sucks or anything. It's just that I thought him to have a much better sense of humor. How is it funny that SB keeps making himself look stupid by each post he posts?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-23-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #174
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
And all Shrike is saying is that thinking that your friend making an ass of himself as humorous doesn't really speak highly of your character.
Again? <_< People laugh at what their friends do all the time. If they busted their ass really hard in front of just you, then you'd laugh or not, doesn't matter. It doesn't say your character is bad, just letting them know that you found it funny that they busted their ass. If he accidentally did that in front of a crowd , and everyone was laughing at said friend, trying to help them or not would speak for your character. Because they'd be embarassed. If you know they don't care and are purposely doing it then laughing is okay. As in this case, SB is doing it purposely.

Quote:
Unless NN is laughing at SB for his sad antics, of course. Which one would assume he isn't, since it seems like he likes the dude.
He's laughing at the argument as a whole. Not just SB.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-23-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-25-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #175
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Again? <_< People laugh at what their friends do all the time. If they busted their ass really hard in front of just you, then you'd laugh or not, doesn't matter. It doesn't say your character is bad, just letting them know that you found it funny that they busted their ass. If he accidentally did that in front of a crowd , and everyone was laughing at said friend, trying to help them or not would speak for your character. Because they'd be embarassed. If you know they don't care and are purposely doing it then laughing is okay. As in this case, SB is doing it purposely.
I dunno what you mean by "bust his ass." I'm guessing if your friend hurts himself in some non-serious way, you laugh. Yeah, I get that. That's not analogous to what is happening here though.

First off, maybe I'm giving you guys far too much credit, but come on. I think we all know the "I'm doing it for the lulz" thing isn't true. He's not simply being stupid for the sake of his amusement. He's already said something about how we're dicks who run people out of the forum, or whatever. Along with the fact that he's obviously targeting a specific group. Etc. He wouldn't do that is his only one and single motive was to be stupid for shits and giggles. So lets stop playing pretend. I really don't think any of you guys are that stupid, and it would actually be kinda disappointing if you are.

Your friend really is just being dumb, and I'm not referring to his 'act.' Because, like I just said, we all know it isn't an act. He doesn't like us, and if was truly within his ability to legitimately show how bad we are, or whatever, then he would. He doesn't because he can't. This being stupid thing isn't an act, it is all he can really do.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my friend to be dumb. I certainly wouldn't encourage and attempt to rationalize it. Just like you yourself wouldn't want to be a stupid person either, and would hopefully try to better yourself if you were. If not, then it's like ACT said, it cheapens humanity. And I certainly wouldn't consider a person who doesn't strive to better himself a man.

Obviously, if that is what you would want for your friend, then that isn't a good thing either. So not only does he represent himself poorly, but so does anyone who encourages or condones his actions.

Again, I know, LOL INTERWEBS SRS BUSINESS and all. But seriously, your character shows even through the anonymity of the interwebs tubes. You might be anonymous, but that doesn't change who you are behind the screen. If you're an idiot on the internet, then odds are you're an idiot offline. Walking away from your computer isn't going to completely change who you are or anything, after all.

tl;dr-He's not "acting" stupid, he is stupid. Thinking stupid = funny doesn't make you look good. And condoning your friend make a fool of himself isn't a super nice friend thing to do either.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #176
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
SB isn't responding. I wonder what happened.......... @KNN: Really? He was? My guy was BG but sadly he doesn't come here anymore.
Yeah. And my bad, B_G was the first but before Silv started trolling he was the first respectable member. Remember, many people didn't like B_G at the time. He was like . . . the Silver of now haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Funny? Really? You're enjoying it? Kinda shows you are not the kind of metal I thought you to be. Too bad, you were the only one left.
Not what I said man, re-read my post. I'm enjoying not being a part of it, since I'm usually somehow dragged into these OH v Blue issues. And I don't just find Silverblade funny, I meant the whole situation, and peoples responses to be pretty entertaining. About 4 "HELLO!" threads have turned into these recently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
@Nlb - I didn't say that NN sucks or anything. It's just that I thought him to have a much better sense of humor. How is it funny that SB keeps making himself look stupid by each post he posts?
As said before, not only laughing at Silverblade.

Edit: Ah, NLB already said it. Thanks bro.
I mean really, if your opinion of me changes because I find this situation entertaining, so be it. I don't really know how to respond to that. I've already told Silver (to bluntly put it) stop being an ass and to use his intelligence in a better way, but he feels like doing it this way. Believe it or not, he really is doing it for the "lols", but originally he did have another motive. We've all (if you've posted in the manga/anime section) seen Silver be serious, and hes not stupid. But, he's going to do Silver, however he wants to do Silver.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 01-23-2011 at 05:15 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-23-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-25-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #177
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Not what I said man, re-read my post. I'm enjoying not being a part of it, since I'm usually somehow dragged into these OH v Blue issues. And I don't just find Silverblade funny, I meant the whole situation, and peoples responses to be pretty entertaining.
No, you get into Miburo vs you 'issues'. You don't like him, he doesn't like you. Big deal. You guys made a whole drama over this 'war'.

And you find this, when you are not participating, funny? How?

Quote:
About 4 "HELLO!" threads have turned into these recently.
Because of cases of retardation. Whenever I see one, I will say that I see it. Since those posts are just that, retarded. And the thing is that your buddy SB is the one who is trying to start a drama. I mean, Jesus Christ, what was that about 'final battle vs OH' or some shit like that? He is even trying. He uses Photoshop and whatnot on different pics to make us...do what exactly? Rage? What? In the end, he is the one who ends up being a complete retard in every case. And you find that funny?

Quote:
As said before, not only laughing at Silverblade.
So you find "Oh man drama queen is making himself an idiot again." responses funny? Again, how?

And I am seriously trying to be understanding here. If it wasn't you, I'd outright call you retarded for laughing at such idiotic reasons.

Edit at your edit: So you are saying that since he wasn't acting like a retard then, he can't be a retard now? I keep seeing him doing just that - becoming more retarded by the minute. And if he is doing it for the lols, then I have nothing more to say then that I am now sure that he, actually, IS a complete degenerate.

Edit2: And just not to forget - I talked to this same SB hundreds of times since he is also old member as far as I remember. I am not saying he wasn't fun ever or anything. Now, however, that he keeps yelling REDS ARE FAGS LOLOLOL COMMON RAEG I WANNA FAIT UUUU OMGGG what can I do? Call him cool? Common. He is just being an idiot. It's as simple as that really.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-23-2011 at 05:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #178
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Believe it or not, he really is doing it for the "lols", but originally he did have another motive.
I totally believe this. He originally had another motive, then soon realized that there is no legitimate way of antagonizing us (At least not in a way he is capable of doing; like outwitting us or proving us wrong or whatever.). And now resorts to making a fool of himself under the guise of his own personal amusement.

Anyone who actually believes that it is mere coincidence that he suddenly decided that being retarded was entertaining directly after abandoning his 'original motive' isn't the brightest star in the sky, to put it as nicely as I possibly can. Especially considering the fact that he criticized TU in the past for doing pretty much the same exact thing he's doing now.

Come on, guys. I don't want to believe anyone here is seriously dumb enough to buy the 'doing it for the lulz' excuse.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #179
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

^thanked because you reminded me of something funny (:

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #180
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I really don't see why you guys entertain any of this by writing such long posts.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-23-2011), kluang (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-23-2011), Sensei-Q (01-24-2011), Shrike (01-23-2011), TheBaron (05-26-2011), zer0systm (01-23-2011)