Hiya~! - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #226
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Hiya~!

SB - How many times are you going to say you're off to the manga zone, which you really haven't offered up anything of interest either because you are, and I quote, "bored with Naruto", before you actually go there? Or is lying an extra part of your general douchebaggery of late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Miburo needs to beat me at my game. Fuck his game.
What exactly is your game?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-25-2011), kael03 (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011)

Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #227
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
I thought you said you were going back to the Manga Section? Please be on your way..
Make me go back then.

Oh no. I can do anything I want to do. I don't have to explain myself.

Demi-Wuss.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #228
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You sure about that?
Move along pussy.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #229
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Honestly, SB - answer the question. What is your game here?

From the explanations that have been put forth, it seems like you are upset with OH members, Miburo in particularly, coming into the manga section and ruining people's shits so, for the lulz you have to decided to toss it back. Is this true? If so, could you provide some examples of exactly how behaviour of ANYONE on this forum even comes close to the shit your pulling. Because even when OH is taking the piss out of someone, it, on some level, contains a modicum of intelligence or humour and allows people to take the out of self-depreciating humour. I've been there. The only difference is some don't and start some sort of pathetic argument over the snide remark rather than carrying on or just laughing an not letting it get to them.

What it is not is a series of stupid pictures and constant unrelated hyper-aggressive and sexual statements that are idiotic. Which is what you are doing. You continue to waste time and humanity with these attempts. I'm certain there is something constructive you could put your time to.

So tell me, what are you on about? Because if you are lampooning OH, I urge you to stop until you can actually make it funny or accurate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-25-2011), kael03 (01-25-2011), Mal (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #230
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Alrighty. Now let's see, do I ban you for the multiple accounts or do I ban you for the various flaming, trolling and general faggoting of every thread you post in? Choices, choices. I did try to be nice here and many times before, so you have a choice now, either go back to the manga section and talk about your manga as usual or if I see you make a post after this one or if I see you being a retard as usual I will take that as a sign that you plan to continue fagging up this forum, because frankly I'm tired of having to sift through your shit just to find meaningful posts.

Let's see now.
Hey. Put it this way

A crook shot and killed someone - Jailed
A crook assaulted someone - Jailed
A crook robbed someone - Jailed

Breaking the Rules = Penalty.

I hope I helped you figure out your monkey thinking.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #231
ACt
Heart Wizard

Let it be said that I tried to reach out to the sane part of SB and he choose not to address it other than "in it for the lulz". I don't think that justifies avoidance of ban.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-25-2011), kael03 (01-25-2011), Mal (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011), Nerox (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #232
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Damn, I really would have liked to see the answer to ACt's post.

Last edited by Nerox; 01-25-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #233
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Very probable. Well, let's see how öong he takes to find a way back. Just how many accounts did he have?
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:09 AM   #234
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

snifff, ahhh the smell of banned faggotry.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #235
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL, this thread is non stop lulz. @SB, seriously bro, you've made yourself look like the dumbest person on this forum with this shit, and that's saying a lot compared to some of the dumbasses we have around here. A little advice:

As blushing will sometimes make a whore pass for a virtuous woman, so modesty may make a fool seem a man of sense.
,Jonathan Swift

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-25-2011), Mal (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011), Nerox (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #236
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

For the record, I'm infinitely better than him at "flaming" as well. Assuming he meant insulting people, and not being a flamboyant homosexual, of course. If he meant the latter, then yeah, I'd have no chance at beating him in that department. = /

Then again, saying LOL DP'D BY FOUR HORSES over and over again is pretty clever. So I dunno.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #237
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Ah I already prepare my own troll/flame for dear old silvy....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #238
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
How's all that writing coming along? You know... words and stuff...
It has come fairly well. I have most of a prologue done but have two sections of it that need work. That with a general edit, it should be forthcoming in a few days. Following that, I think I'm set to go ahead with a few chapters and that map I told you about. More details later today if I get productive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011), Nerox (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #239
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mal, new Skyrim battle system has been slightly detailed. Might be of some interest.
Read a probably longer article last night, because I check GameInformer every thirty seconds.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-25-2011), manta (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #240
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so so so so so so so sorry for this very long overdue post, but I have simply not seen it before. Fuck this is good reading. I'd rather read this over any "Twilight" book. And that says a lot, since I've never read one of them. Ever. Like, in forever, never, not even touched one. So, so awesome this thread is. Made my neighbors bang the door to make me shut up, cause I lol'd so hard. Love you guys <3