Hiya~! - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #91
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Hiya~!

Also, forgot to mention.

You keep calling yourself a troll...yet you have trolled no one. Without much effort, Miburo made you guys all 'sore' as you say, made you two quit the forum and made all the others hate OH on the whole, even though you don't know half of OH people. That's some quality trolling. Seriously, you just suck.

And it was you who called us haters, and called yourselves butthurt. How can OH be sore if you are butthurt? I gave up trying to get your stupid logic a long time ago though, so whatever.

@Kinako - Yeah, furries are the faggiest shit ever.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-22-2011)

Old 01-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #92
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

I didn't quit the forum.

Also. I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING GROUP. GOD DAMN.

Yo. Seriously.

SILVERBLADE

IS

FLYING

SOLO.

NO

G
R
O
U
P

GOT IT?

God damn.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #93
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Who cares about that? What I'm trippin off of is the fact that that Megaboss dude was running around rockin fursuits and shit....now I see why he was called furfag.

edit: I never knew there was a whole community dedicated to that shit.

Last edited by Kinako; 01-22-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-23-2011), Sensei-Q (01-23-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #94
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Furfag gets turned on by mascots and shit....LOL. WTF...
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #95
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Where and how do you fabricate all this bullshit? seriously, you can't hold fact to anything you're sprouting where as everyone elses facts against you ARE fact.

shittest "troll" going, I mean seriously you try this hard and still fall short of achieving anything?

Oh and IQ? I took a test 4-5 years ago before I started my apprenticeship, I got 130+ AND that was before I started my apprenticeship, I came out of TAFE and my Apprenticeship knowing so much more than what I did back then.

What's that? Oh I'm sorry did something else you say become null and void cause once again. Yeaaaaaahhhh you're a pretty average bloke....
Miburo (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #96
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Yeah. They also wish to be animals too.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Kinako (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #97
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Where and how do you fabricate all this bullshit? seriously, you can't hold fact to anything you're sprouting where as everyone elses facts against you ARE fact.

shittest "troll" going, I mean seriously you try this hard and still fall short of achieving anything?

Oh and IQ? I took a test 4-5 years ago before I started my apprenticeship, I got 130+ AND that was before I started my apprenticeship, I came out of TAFE and my Apprenticeship knowing so much more than what I did back then.

What's that? Oh I'm sorry did something else you say become null and void cause once again. Yeaaaaaahhhh you're a pretty average bloke....
Great story. Have a beer now.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #98
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
If you don't read all the post, you are misinformed. Can't believe I have to explain the world to a 15 year old. I thought that's what school and elders were for.
Me reading all those "har har u stoopid" posts does not change the fact that my statement is right. It's timing rather than being misinformed. Look up the dictionary. What does me being 15 have to do with this?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #99
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Yeah NLB. That what Outer Heaven and their cockriders do.

They try some way to make you look dumb while being "civil".
Old 01-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #100
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol SB .
Old 01-22-2011, 10:06 PM   #101
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

i know im late but welcome.
Hey guys real talk. Paramore is da shit.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #102
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Me reading all those "har har u stoopid" posts does not change the fact that my statement is right. It's timing rather than being misinformed. Look up the dictionary. What does me being 15 have to do with this?
Let me get this straight. You made a post to point out some irrelevant inaccuracy that was already addressed prior. And are now arguing with someone, who doesn't even speak english as his first language, about improper word usage?

Why?

Protip: Whether you're right or wrong, you're just looking like some scrub who is going for any little thing to nitpick about so he can win an argument. Should probably just stop, unless you're trying to shame yourself. If so, then don't let me stop you...
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-23-2011), Nerox (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #103
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
IF you read all the posts properly, or only those who didn't "insult" SB, you would see, that my post, mentioning that Shino banned SB, was totally civil. There were no "har har's" not any other stuff in that post, which were anything other than civil. So on top of fucked up timing, you also are misinformed or underinformed. That you simply are too stuborn/dumb/dull/biased/thick/arrogant/young to face the fact, that if you would've read the posts prior to your statement, you wouldn't have had to post at all. But you posted anyway, on the base of being underinformed/misinformend about things already cleared up.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #104
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

What the fuck? He responded to me. I'm defending myself, not being a dick to him.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #105
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyThisIsAwkward View Post
i know im late but welcome.
Hey guys real talk. Paramore is da shit.
This guy is one of my new favorite members on here.

@Moronic Moderator - Let your ho learn then and stop trying to prove others is dumb.

@Nerox - Shino banned me for dissing a bunch of chicks. He doesn't like that shit. Simple. It probably ticked him off and had to do it.

I don't know why you're debating about my ban for. I am back and still talking shit. So this debate you're having with NLB is meaningless. Plus this Nerox guy seems fluent enough to use his words and be a smartass in the english language. So don't be posting HAR HAR HIS LANGUAGE IS NOT EVEN ENGLISH. ITS GERMAN. To me he seems pretty damn fluent at it.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 01-22-2011 at 10:19 PM.