Hiya~! - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #106
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hiya~!

BoyThisIsAwkward.

LISTEN TO PARAMORE + VITAMIN STRING QUARTET. LISTEN TO MISERY BUSINESS. By them. It's epic and sweet man. I love the Vitamin String Quartet covers.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #107
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
What the fuck? He responded to me. I'm defending myself, not being a dick to him.

What's so hard to understand?


The point of his post was "Hey, dumbass, someone already pointed out the stupid unimportant detail that you just posted again." That's pretty much what he was trying to get across. You should of said "Oh, whoops. My bad. Probably didn't really need to try and point that out in the first place, since it was a meaningless detail anyway."

Instead, you nitpicked about his word usage, when the dude's first language isn't even english. Like a faggot. Get how you're shaming yourself yet?

Come on. The only thing you've done in this thread was point out stupid shit that doesn't even have anything to do with what was being discussed. At all. You're being a douche. Just stop. I'm giving you helpful advice here. Nitpicking about stupid shit like this just makes you look like a dumbass. Seriously. You should probably refrain from doing that kind of stuff, and learn to actually not suck at actual debating or something instead.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-23-2011), Nerox (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:29 PM   #108
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,953
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,712 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
IF you read all the posts properly, or only those who didn't "insult" SB, you would see, that my post, mentioning that Shino banned SB, was totally civil. There were no "har har's" not any other stuff in that post, which were anything other than civil. So on top of fucked up timing, you also are misinformed or underinformed. That you simply are too stuborn/dumb/dull/biased/thick/arrogant/young to face the fact, that if you would've read the posts prior to your statement, you wouldn't have had to post at all. But you posted anyway, on the base of being underinformed/misinformend.
I read kael's post. Your's was on the next page. Tell me where I said you were uncivil because you're just throwing words in my mouth. If you read my post I stated "Why read through all those Har Har u stoopid posts" and never stated your's was that specifically did I? I'm not misinformed, which you were saying so don't say I was. I was underinformed which you recently added(They aren't synonyms btw.)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #109
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiya~!

Where did he say you said he was uncivil? Nitpicking. It's stupid, and makes you look stupid.

Just like, again, nitpicking about word usage. Do you understand the point he's trying to get across? You posted shit that was already posted, because you didn't read the whole thread. You realize that is what he's saying here, right? They why nitpick about word usage with a person who doesn't even speak english as his first language? Again, it's stupid. And you're being stupid for doing it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #110
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
What's so hard to understand?


The point of his post was "Hey, dumbass, someone already pointed out the stupid unimportant detail that you just posted again." That's pretty much what he was trying to get across. You should of said "Oh, whoops. My bad. Probably didn't really need to try and point that out in the first place, since it was a meaningless detail anyway."

Instead, you nitpicked about his word usage, when the dude's first language isn't even english. Like a faggot. Get how you're shaming yourself yet?

Come on. The only thing you've done in this thread was point out stupid shit that doesn't even have anything to do with what was being discussed. At all. You're being a douche. Just stop. I'm giving you helpful advice here. Nitpicking about stupid shit like this just makes you look like a dumbass. Seriously. You should probably refrain from doing that kind of stuff, and learn to actually not suck at actual debating or something instead.
Two words.

MENTAL MASTURBATION


Alright. I'm done with this Moderator.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:38 PM   #111
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Me reading all those "har har u stoopid" posts does not change the fact that my statement is right.
This is were you basically said my post had some "har har ..." stuff in it. Because you didn't read it. That means, either you were to lazy, dumb or whatever to continue to the next page. Therefore, you unconciously classified my post as irrelevant, beacuse you didn't even read it. This also means, that you probably didn't even read any other posts in the thread. Perhaps you should do that again to get you informed properly on the recent discussion.

And well, what Mibs said, you fucking nitpicking kidface. Underinformed, misinformed, point is, you are fucking wrong. Grow some balls, and pubic hair, kid.

Last edited by Nerox; 01-22-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #112
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Alright. I'm done with this Moderator.
Good. Try to muster up what little manhood you have, be a man of your word, and actually follow through with what you just said here. = )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Nerox (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #113
CreativeSonicGirl
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
CreativeSonicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hiya~!

I love you all so much.

We should advertise on /b/~<3
CreativeSonicGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CreativeSonicGirl For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-23-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #114
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,953
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,712 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Hiya~!

@Mibs: I'm a fag now? Ouch. So much. Is that the best you got? Must you jump into this conversation, THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU? Sym. Just don't respond afterwards but you probably will. SD corrected his word usage, and Nerox was like "Nuuu he was misinformed, timing has nothing to do with it" and I basically told him SD was right and he's still saying I'm misinformed and now saying I'm arrogant/dumb/etc. Is it hard to accept you're wrong? Do I really need two people ganging up on me? I'm expecting a third. Nitpicking comment in 3, 2, 1................
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 10:59 PM   #115
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Hiya~!

A little rewind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Let me know if you Outer Heaven fags want round 4. You all seem to be entertained here.

YEAH IT FEELS GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL TAKE PATHETIC SHOTS AT MY INTELLIGENCE.
See, don't believe I ever truly take a shot at your intelligence for kicks or on a whim, because I know that beyond the computer screen, you might be a normal and fairly intelligent guy. But then I ask myself, "Why would anyone of generally above average intelligence persist on acting like a total douche on the internet for kicks? Particularly when there are plenty of people willing to act normal and discuss issues intelligently and normally?" The only answer I can come up with is that they aren't someone of heightened intelligence who would take enjoyment in such petty things.

Ergo, logic tells me that you aren't. Just a simple deduction rather than a shot. So I call you a moron. Please point out how that is pathetic.

Quote:
I find it funny how you guys look innocent when I come at your heads and shit. You're the ones flaming others and making them leave the forum. Karma's a bitch isn't it.
Back up your shit before you go talking. If people have been chased it is because they can't handle "wow - that thing you just said is incredibly fucking stupid" and when trying to defend themselves, they only dug the hole deeper. That's my take. The internet was never a nice place to begin with - I'm endlessly shocked when people learn that for the first time... but then, I guess not many of you remember at day without it.

You don't see any of us running from you. That's because A) you're just acting like a douche and B) we generally are able to defend ourselves or step aside when wrong.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-22-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:11 PM   #116
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,953
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,712 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
This is were you basically said my post had some "har har ..." stuff in it. Because you didn't read it. That means, either you were to lazy, dumb or whatever to continue to the next page. Therefore, you unconciously classified my post as irrelevant, beacuse you didn't even read it. This also means, that you probably didn't even read any other posts in the thread. Perhaps you should do that again to get you informed properly on the recent discussion.
What? I never said your post was under that category. I was talking about reading all those posts to get to your post. I never denied you saying what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
And well, what Mibs said, you fucking nitpicking kidface. Underinformed, misinformed, point is, you are fucking wrong. Grow some balls, and pubic hair, kid.
I wasn't wrong. My statement was right, my timing was wrong. I'm pretty sure you didn't go through puberty. Now, you're uncivil. You done yet?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (01-23-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #117
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiya~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@Mibs: I'm a fag now? Ouch. So much. Is that the best you got? Must you jump into this conversation, THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU? Sym. Just don't respond afterwards but you probably will. SD corrected his word usage, and Nerox was like "Nuuu he was misinformed, timing has nothing to do with it" and I basically told him SD was right and he's still saying I'm misinformed and now saying I'm arrogant/dumb/etc. Is it hard to accept you're wrong? Do I really need two people ganging up on me? I'm expecting a third. Nitpicking comment in 3, 2, 1................
Hey, if you're fine with nitpicking like a little baby instead of getting to the meat of the issue, then whatever. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm pointing out how much of a dumbass you're being.

And when you originally responded to kael's post, how did that involve you? Did anyone say to you the equivalent to "mind ur own business lolol?" Of course not, because this is a public message board, meaning that saying something like that would be stupid. So, when you say something like that, not only are you being a hypocrite for not 'minding your own business,' but also an idiot.

If you wanted to talk to just nerox, then PM him. And if you're so much of an unmanly babydick that you can't handle quoting and responding to multiple people on a message board then, again, PM people instead. Man up.

What am I wrong about? And good call on the incoming nitpicking comment, Nostradamus. Odin forbid you get called on your bitch-like nitpicking when you're actually nitpicking, right?

Like I said, you should just stop if shaming yourself isn't your goal here. I was honestly just giving you useful advice. Or, you know, keep whining about how you're getting 'ganged up on' and telling people that 'this doesn't involve you boo hoo' on a public message board. Because that isn't unmanly and stupid as shit or anything...
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #118
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hiya~!

Chewtoy and Kael are only the smart Outer Heaven members it seem.

[QUOTE=AkamaruChewtoy;1926725]A little rewind:



Quote:
See, don't believe I ever truly take a shot at your intelligence for kicks or on a whim, because I know that beyond the computer screen, you might be a normal and fairly intelligent guy.
I LOVE THIS GUY. Yeah.


Quote:
But then I ask myself, "Why would anyone of generally above average intelligence persist on acting like a total douche on the internet for kicks?
I'm just tired of seeing Outer Heaven coming to the manga section and then flaming members and shit. Yeah. I know I don't have to go all "White Knight" but come on the good people are leaving for that one reason. The other reason is because Naruto sucks ass. I'm not serious at all with this Outer Heaven trolling and flaming. I would go to the extreme if I was.

Your Moderator buddy comes out of nowhere calling people passive-aggressive, unmanly, fags, moron and idiot for posting shit. Come the fuck on. I know those people won't do anything and be scared but the guy comes from a place of authority it seems. As for me. FUCK Authority from the mods on this forum. That guy doesn't deserve respect from the members. Thats why I said I'm done with him. Projecting his feminine insecurities on me. Hooray.

Quote:
Particularly when there are plenty of people willing to act normal and discuss issues intelligently and normally?" The only answer I can come up with is that they aren't someone of heightened intelligence who would take enjoyment in such petty things.
It's for fun man. I don't play much video games and rather go do something fun like hit the club or something. But this shit is hilarious to me Chewtoy. Yeah. I don't debate on here. Subtle flaming and shit is the reason. Flame wars usually break out from debates.

Quote:
Ergo, logic tells me that you aren't. Just a simple deduction rather than a shot. So I call you a moron. Please point out how that is pathetic.
Of course. It's something that I do to have fun man. That's my reason here. Wouldn't you attend to something like a great comedy show or a movie just to get a laugh out of it. This is what I am doing on here. I find it amusing.

Quote:
Back up your shit before you go talking. If people have been chased it is because they can't handle "wow - that thing you just said is incredibly fucking stupid" and when trying to defend themselves, they only dug the hole deeper.
I don't know about that. I shouldn't come in here like a knight and save their asses. But we all post stupid shit for lulz and say stupid in real life. It doesn't matter much really.

Quote:
That's my take. The internet was never a nice place to begin with - I'm endlessly shocked when people learn that for the first time... but then, I guess not many of you remember at day without it.
Real Life > Internet
Oh and QFT on this statement you made here.

Quote:
You don't see any of us running from you. That's because A) you're just acting like a douche and B) we generally are able to defend ourselves or step aside when wrong.
The reason why I said running because I stand up for myself against you people. Thats why. I do it with an iron fist. Flaming or no flaming. You Outer Heaven people are not going to ruin my forum experience by coming to the manga section trolling and flaming others.

Then someone compares me to TrueUchiha.
1. I am not at my usual flaming/trolling level
2. This is an Outer Heaven and their whores thing.
3. Don't like it. Good. Spam the ignore button on me.

It works best for me anyway. I don't care.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (01-23-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #119
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hiya~!

This forum was way more awesome with the fursuit guy in charge. Dead ass serious.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #120
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hiya~!

I might have to flame Nerox.

I'm tired of him. lol
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.