Minato final villain - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #16
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Minato final villain

Hi guys, no I am not trolling. This is just something I would like to see in the manga (anime). I expected to get flamed real hard, but the reactions are not as negative as I thought they would be. Maybe that is because some of you think this is a joke thread.
In my opinion, this could really happen. Maybe it would be better for Kishimoto not to go that road as it would enrage a lot of fans though.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #17
Konohas Black Flames
Academy Student

Konohas Black Flames is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
The George is very upset!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJIZo9DA-5g

related? if so you just went up in my book.

Last edited by Konohas Black Flames; 01-24-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Konohas Black Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #18
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

This theory stopped being relevent when I joined the forum lol. While I do agree that it would be interesting to have Minato in the story and etc, Kishi has basically ruled it out.

Technically Kishi did enrage a lot of fans when he made Minato sacrifice himself so Kushina could leave a piece of herself with Naruto...that was gay.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #19
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konohas Black Flames View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJIZo9DA-5g

related? if so you just went up in my book.
Yeah, pretty much dead on.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

It's plausible, all but the 'whup my own ass in front of everybody in the village, even Kushina'. His bond with Kushina seemed incredibly strong, and she supported whatever he said, even when she didn't like it (Death God usage), why keep her out of the loop of 'Evil'. I agree with the jist of your idea though that someone 'other' than the real Madara should/could be the final villan because if you look at how 'tough' life was for Sasuke after he left the Leaf, and it woulda been harder if he hadn't been 'gifted' teammates. I find it hard to believe that the original guy that lost to Harashirma barely survived, and is back 'like the Phoenix'. The timeline is retarded too, because after Minato 'sacrifices' himself and is gone, after the Akatsuki is built, up and running good, who the hell in the ninja world coulda stopped them? Orochimaru (love the Evil), vs. Sarutobi was beneath A LOT OF AKATSUKI MEMBERS, who seemingly could've owned every one of these villages if they simply came at least half the crew at a time IMHO. So this long drawn out Mickey Mouse Moons Eye Plan, sounds like a myth that somebody translated off of Uchina cave walls. Just take everybodies Jinks, fuck everybody up that think they matter, and sit high on some cliff like a pimp. Entire planet genjutsu's??? And the Akatsuki Members bought that shit (the few that really knew, Pein, Zetsu, Konan, Kisame)? Powerful people, just not that intelligent.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #21
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Posts #2 and #4. Pretty much what I was thinking.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #22
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Hi guys, no I am not trolling. This is just something I would like to see in the manga (anime). I expected to get flamed real hard, but the reactions are not as negative as I thought they would be. Maybe that is because some of you think this is a joke thread.
In my opinion, this could really happen. Maybe it would be better for Kishimoto not to go that road as it would enrage a lot of fans though.
Your trolling skills are superb. You sound so serious but you're joking everybody. Thanks for the laughs.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-24-2011), J-man123 (01-24-2011), kael03 (01-24-2011), Sensei-Q (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #23
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Your trolling skills are superb. You sound so serious but you're joking everybody. Thanks for the laughs.
It wont be so funny once it turns out to be true lol

And no, this is something I actually believe, I am the kind of guy to overlook things such as Minato and Tobi fighting each other if it fits my ideas.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #24
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Holy crap. Your trolling skills are growing better and better. You're trying to convince people that you actually believe this, with ridiculous notions going against facts and logic.

Well done, sir.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-24-2011), Numinous (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It wont be so funny once it turns out to be true lol

And no, this is something I actually believe, I am the kind of guy to overlook things such as Minato and Tobi fighting each other if it fits my ideas.
And now you doomed your own theory by saying the exact same stuff KYF says on his stupidest theories.

Remember when Sasuke was the Kyuubi's second Jinchuuriki? Yes, me neither.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-24-2011), J-man123 (01-24-2011), kael03 (01-24-2011), krurk (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #26
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

@Numinous, he continued arguing that even after it was obvious it didn't happen, that was a funny couple of weeks.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #27
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Now I have everyone following my example of pointing out the troll...

... maybe I'm the troll.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-24-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #28
superninja
ANBU

Can you guys imagine the amount of epicness if Minato turns out to be the bastard that betrayed Konoha for "greater good"? Can you imagine the encounter between him and Kakashi? Can you imagine that Rin was the one assigned to transplant the sharingan to Minato and it was top secret? With Rin and Obito in the mix, it is a personal grudge between Kakashi and Minato, as well as a clash between good and evil. That is why I support this theory. But, as a matter of fact, I will be perfectly happy if Tobi is someone else and it has nothing to do with Kakashi (even though it's hinted because of sharingans). I will be happy because I will still enjoy the finale and ending of the story and because you guys will be pleased.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #29
Numinous

Quote:
Can you guys imagine the amount of epicness if Minato turns out to be the bastard that betrayed Konoha for "greater good"?
Depends. Some media did it right, others did it VERY wrongly *cough*Secret of NIMH 2*cough*

Quote:
Can you imagine the encounter between him and Kakashi?
I give that one to you, that would be something fun to watch.

Quote:
Can you imagine that Rin was the one assigned to transplant the sharingan to Minato and it was top secret?
Yes, I can imagine and yes, it's shitty.

Quote:
With Rin and Obito in the mix, it is a personal grudge between Kakashi and Minato, as well as a clash between good and evil.
... how is this any better than the Tobi=Obitards theories?

Quote:
That is why I support this theory.
Fanwank supported the theory I already mentioned. You really don't want to go there.

Quote:
But, as a matter of fact, I will be perfectly happy if Tobi is someone else and it has nothing to do with Kakashi (even though it's hinted because of sharingans). I will be happy because I will still enjoy the finale and ending of the story and because you guys will be pleased.
It's good you have presence of mind to admit you'd be happy with the alternatives. Can't say the same about THOSE two.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-24-2011), kael03 (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #30
pitch-a-palooza
Genin

pitch-a-palooza is an unknown quantity at this point

Not plausible, goes agaisnt Kishi's bonds theme, completly impossible as long as kishi is writer. This is a little boys fantasy nothing more not worth even discussing
pitch-a-palooza is offline   Reply With Quote