The Will of D - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
The Will of D

This thread is not about guessing what the Will of D is, but about some interesting connections to a few characters that may influence the series in the long run.

First let's take a look at WB's final words.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c576/11.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c576/12.html

That indicates that One Piece, w/e it is, is heavily tied with the Void history and the Will of D. It also foreshadows that One Piece will be found before the end of the manga, forcing all the powers to converge in a massive battle for their respective reasons.

Aside from foreshadowing those events, that bit of info adds another possible dimension, as to why the Marines wanted to take out WB so badly.

Sure he was the most powerful Yonkou, but he was also part of the small group of people that knew/know what the Will of D is ( outside of the WG ). It is implied that Roger told him before he died here.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c576/10.html

That brings out a few interesting possibilities. With WB gone, there are now 4 people who know what the Will of D is, 1 confirmed ( Rayleigh ) and 3 pending.

I want to focus on those three, and specially in one in particular. The three other characters that could know what the Will of D is are Crocus, Shanks and Buggy.

Crocus was present at the Oro Jackson on its last voyage, so was Shanks and presumably Buggy. I say presumably because there is always the possibility that Buggy dipped since he is a coward.

He was present at Roger's execution, and things point to him having stayed with the Roger pirates the entire time.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...45/c434/9.html

Now, the WG did everything they could in order to wipe out anything or anyone connected with Roger, even going so far as trying to hunt down and murder his soon to be born child, Ace.

So how could Crocus, Shanks and Buggy escape this ?

Crocus was only present in their last voyage, that could explain why he might have been not well known and looked over. Shanks and Buggy were mere trainees, and the WG usually focuses on the Captains and the more dangerous members. ( Most of the Supernova's crews had no bounties to their name )

Shanks only climbed to the top echelon years after Roger's death. So even if the WG suspects that he knows about the Void History and Will of D, he has become far too powerful for them to simply engage him on a whim.

Let's face it, the motherfucker made grown marines shit their pants with his mere presence in the war.

Buggy dipped and hid in the East Blue, the weakest sea. Basically the best place to lay low. But, things have now changed. With his arrest and escape from ID, the WG actually looked into his back ground and found out that he is indeed a danger to them.

It is implied that they did not learn this info until recently.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...6/c549/11.html

Which brings me to the final possibility I would like to put out there. Could the WG have invited Buggy into the Shichibukai, so that eventually he will be their ticket to Raftel ?

Roger and his crew are the only ones to ever make it there, and it was hinted by Crocus that it is the most logical place to search for One Piece.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...13/c105/8.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...13/c105/9.html

Should the WG ever try to make it there and bury the truth once and for all, keeping Buggy close could be a massive trump card ( assuming he knows how to get there ).

To summarize:

- Crocus, Rayleigh, Shanks and Buggy are possibly the only people in the entire OPverse ( outside of the WG ) that know the truth behind the Will of D and the Void History.

- Killing WB could have meant taking one step closer to sweeping things under the rug completely.

- Buggy could be the WG's way into Raftel.

Thoughts ? Comments ?

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-22-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-22-2012), CrustaceaN (02-23-2012), Gamabunta (05-10-2012), J-man123 (02-23-2012), Kinako (02-22-2012), kluang (02-23-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-22-2012), Numinous (02-28-2012), Senkradlol (02-22-2012), SirBenoit (02-22-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-22-2012), Tmoore (02-24-2012), Vengeance (02-22-2012)

Old 02-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: The Will of D

best theory ever kyf should take notes
Old 02-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Will of D = Mysterious, berry berry.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

I had never thought of it like this.
Nice theory.

To me, I had always thought of Buggy as some sort of late boomer.
I seriously doubt Roger would let fodder join his crew as an apprentice seeing as he was equal to Shanks(at the time) and the way Shanks has turned out.

Shanks, Crocus, Rayleigh, Buggy are the most vivid ones considering they were on the Roger Pirates.
I'd like to add Dragon, Garp & Sengoku.
I'm rather lazy in explaining why, but I think these 3 know as well.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:53 AM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The theory sounds pretty sounds solid though I am more curious on how the WG found out about Buggy's connection with Roger all the years later. Like you said, the WG only pay attention to the top dogs and at the time Shanks and Buggy were apprentices. It can be presumed that they weren't on the Oro Jackson very long, possibly only during the last stretch so that would make their cover even that much more low key. I'm willing to assume there will be more talks of Roger and finer details on what happened to his crew after being disbanded and after Roger's death. Maybe there are other crew members that are still alive and possibly either are in cahoots with the government or maybe WG found them and forced the information out.

Since Raftel has only ever been reached by Roger, one can assume it is probably the most chaotic or hard as balls to reach islands in the New World. It is was probably too dangerous that only Roger and few of his elite crew members like Rayleigh could have made it there. I believe that Shanks and Buggy never stepped foot in Raftel but that isn't to say that Shanks and Buggy don't know what One Pece is.

Roger said that he "left" the greatest treasure in the world on that island. So it was found somewhere else presumably. Maybe where the One Piece was originally located is where the answer to what is the Will of D is. It also goes with saying that the Rio Ponyglyph might also be there and that is how we'll get the answer to what is the Will of D.

This brings me to my theory of how the Yonnkou became to be established, starting with Whitebeard. It has been revealed that he never had interest to become Pirate King or to obtain the One Piece, he just wanted a family. Roger told him about the Will of D and the fact that One Piece exists, he might even know the location. I want to believe that he's been protecting the One Piece all this time by fighting off the Marines and the WG. I mean, the closest power to face off Roger on equal footing was Whitebeard, you can't mean to tell me that the strongest person in the world isn't capable of obtaining the One Piece by now. It's been over twenty year since Roger's death. I also believe that for this same reason Shanks is also a Yonkou, to protect the location of One Piece and to guide Roger's spirit that lives on in Luffy back to the treasure.

So yeah, this theory of yours Dagoro has a lot of rational logic to it.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-23-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 02:31 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Dont tell me Buggy is a D too?

But strange, Buggy wants to be a Pirate King but he doesn't want One Piece. He's after Captain's John treasure.

WB wants a family and I have no idea what Shanks want.

Quote:
Should the WG ever try to make it there and bury the truth once and for all, keeping Buggy close could be a massive trump card ( assuming he knows how to get there ).
That or they want Buggy's Pirate at their side. Buggy ain't powerful yet but his crews are lvl 3-5 of Impel Down. Together they are easily shicibukai lvl

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:32 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Thank you for the responses.

There are a few things that strike as odd about Buggy, and go against my idea that he might know the way to Raftel.

When he first appeared he was really adamant about getting back the map to the GL from Nami. I would imagine that a season pirate like him should be able to navigate the regular seas with ease.

The GL is one thing, but he should know how to make it to entrance on his own. Rayleigh goes every where, even through the calm belt, seemingly without so much as a compass. Probably due to his insane CoO.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

cool just noticed the new section I might have to give this one a shot to see what the hype is about
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

No hype to be had, just legit quality writing.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The Will of D is something within the character, example, notice Luffy wants zero extra information about Gold D Rogers trip, he just wants to get there, by Adventurous Accident. Not mad at him though, if I had the abilites of his crew, I'd roam to the most dangerous parts of the Grand Line as well. Thats what made that part in tha past so hard to swallow when they all got basically blasted to different parts of the Grand Line/Earth. It was hard to see Luffy tell his crew to run back to the ship, 'We Can't Win Here'. Those words didn't feel right coming out of his mouth, tha shit as debilatating, thank God for 2 year time skips.

Also I understand Ace had to die, but what was up with his Will? He even used Conqurers Haki in the past to save them when they were kids, I felt his wanting to go out on his own. I felt his dedication for WB, and at first I'm like, 'He's just a Big White Dude'. Though he could've caused much more damage before he perished, he was much more than 'A Big White Dude', he gained my respect, and his advisaries, think it, they were calling him a 'monster' because they couldn't kill him when the wanted, and he kept answering until tha end, where he basically sacrificed himself to save whomever could escape.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-24-2012 at 09:05 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
This thread is not about guessing what the Will of D is, but about some interesting connections to a few characters that may influence the series in the long run.

First let's take a look at WB's final words.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c576/11.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c576/12.html

That indicates that One Piece, w/e it is, is heavily tied with the Void history and the Will of D. It also foreshadows that One Piece will be found before the end of the manga, forcing all the powers to converge in a massive battle for their respective reasons.

Aside from foreshadowing those events, that bit of info adds another possible dimension, as to why the Marines wanted to take out WB so badly.

Sure he was the most powerful Yonkou, but he was also part of the small group of people that knew/know what the Will of D is ( outside of the WG ). It is implied that Roger told him before he died here.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...8/c576/10.html

That brings out a few interesting possibilities. With WB gone, there are now 4 people who know what the Will of D is, 1 confirmed ( Rayleigh ) and 3 pending.

I want to focus on those three, and specially in one in particular. The three other characters that could know what the Will of D is are Crocus, Shanks and Buggy.

Crocus was present at the Oro Jackson on its last voyage, so was Shanks and presumably Buggy. I say presumably because there is always the possibility that Buggy dipped since he is a coward.

He was present at Roger's execution, and things point to him having stayed with the Roger pirates the entire time.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...45/c434/9.html

Now, the WG did everything they could in order to wipe out anything or anyone connected with Roger, even going so far as trying to hunt down and murder his soon to be born child, Ace.

So how could Crocus, Shanks and Buggy escape this ?

Crocus was only present in their last voyage, that could explain why he might have been not well known and looked over. Shanks and Buggy were mere trainees, and the WG usually focuses on the Captains and the more dangerous members. ( Most of the Supernova's crews had no bounties to their name )

Shanks only climbed to the top echelon years after Roger's death. So even if the WG suspects that he knows about the Void History and Will of D, he has become far too powerful for them to simply engage him on a whim.

Let's face it, the motherfucker made grown marines shit their pants with his mere presence in the war.

Buggy dipped and hid in the East Blue, the weakest sea. Basically the best place to lay low. But, things have now changed. With his arrest and escape from ID, the WG actually looked into his back ground and found out that he is indeed a danger to them.

It is implied that they did not learn this info until recently.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...6/c549/11.html

Which brings me to the final possibility I would like to put out there. Could the WG have invited Buggy into the Shichibukai, so that eventually he will be their ticket to Raftel ?

Roger and his crew are the only ones to ever make it there, and it was hinted by Crocus that it is the most logical place to search for One Piece.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...13/c105/8.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...13/c105/9.html

To summarize:

- Crocus, Rayleigh, Shanks and Buggy are possibly the only people in the entire OPverse ( outside of the WG ) that know the truth behind the Will of D and the Void History.

- Killing WB could have meant taking one step closer to sweeping things under the rug completely.

- Buggy could be the WG's way into Raftel.

Thoughts ? Comments ?
There's another one who knows what is the will of the d

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...58/c591/6.html

trafalgar law

like he says the D gonna cause a storm again

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-25-2012)
Old 02-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
There's another one who knows what is the will of the d

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...58/c591/6.html

trafalgar law

like he says the D gonna cause a storm again
Dr. Kureha said the same thing when she saw Luffy's wanted poster. It means that they know of it, but it doesn't prove that they know what it is. Roger was a D, so you can see why someone having a similar name would raise a few eye brows.

So far only the Roger pirates, the Ohara scholars and the upper echelon of the WG have had panel confirmation that they have knowledge of it.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-25-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

It's one thing to know the full meaning, and its another to know bits and pieces. There are probably more people who have an inkling about it, or just know that it is something, but dont comprehend it to its fullest extent.

edit: If we are guessing about who might know some stuff about it, I'm guessing shakky might know some. I know she wasn't a part of Roger's crew, however she seems very knowledgeable and has been with Rayleigh for a while. I know there is no apparent reason for him to tell her, but I think its a possibility.

Of course, this is just a guess

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 02-25-2012 at 01:10 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #14
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget Oda did state something about a member "Bronze" in an SBS.
What I'd like to know is what is the Will of D?
I think Joy Boy maybe the initial carrier since he lived during the Void Century and made a pact with the Fishman of that time.

As for other people who might know, not sure but I'd like to think that maybe the Country of Elbaff or its leaders since their lifespan is much longer than the normal humans.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #15
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Who could joy boy be o.o such an odd name
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote