Games and all things related - Page 106 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #1576
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

By the time I got around to it, Amazon was sold out. So it's Play.com. I know it'll arrive, I'm just not confident it'll arrive soon.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011)

Old 08-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #1577
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Bah, you should have got it from ShopTo.net. They usually have cheap prices and they send it about 2 days before release so it arrives on time, sometimes even early.

Play.com will probably be able to ship it on time though so don't worry about it, unless another riot breaks out.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #1578
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

So on Wednesday night I discovered that drunken Portal 2 is a hell of a lot of fun for me. I got so pumped and proud of myself for even the simplest of tasks, thinking things along the line of "Shit that was easy but DUDE I AM FUCKING AWESOME."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (08-20-2011), Miburo (08-19-2011), OG (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #1579
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Also, for Mass Effect 2, exactly how much of each resource will be enough? 'Cause I'm depleting every damn planet I come by and probing the fuck out of them... but it's getting annoying to do. I've got Grunt, I need to get Jack now and then that's it for the collection.
What Jaxon said. You'll want to get those ship upgrades because

if you don't, when the "suicide mission" rolls around niggas will start dying before you even get to the place.

The other stuff is useful too. You can unlock heavy weapons and squad weapons, and get upgrades that apparently do something for your combat, but I've never noticed a difference. Plus, you only have to start poking planets every so often, because the shit you really need isn't that much, and you start off with hella resources if you imported from ME1. Also, only mine the planets that say "Rich," and mine until it says "moderate". It's not worth bothering with anything less.

You can also talk to Miranda, and once you get past her snark bitchness, you can ask her for the mining doohickey upgrade which increases the speed in which the scanner moves across the planet. I dunno if it works for the PC, because I heard stories that it was useless around launch, but it's cheap so what the hell.

Anyways, if you listen to anything, do not buy the Medical Bay. Absolute waste of money. It's the single most expensive thing there (IIRC), and all it does is get rid of those badass implant scars you start the game with. It's basically there to give an option to the weirdos that go Renegade and still want a normal looking Shepard. I personally don't see any reason to be a dick all the time other than to have freaking flaming red eyes balls of "fuck you!" and the lines of Hades etched into your face like warpaint, striking fear into all your enemies.

holy shit, I just wrote a mini ME2 guide on the fucking planet scanner. You can tell Bioware owns my life. fuckfuckfuck

Last edited by Trey; 08-19-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #1580
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Getting all the upgrades is only a priority when playing on Insane. Shit gets pretty difficult.
Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #1581
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Getting all the upgrades is only a priority when playing on Insane. Shit gets pretty difficult.
Well, I play Vanguard, and Charge is a broken ability, so this is all I do on every difficulty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxE25...watch_response

Absolutely broken. So, Insanity is quite easy. Because Bioware made Vanguards walking gods.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #1582
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Vanguard is manguard. Vanguard is my main class, but I'm partway through an Insanity run as a femshep Soldier, so it's significantly more difficult. And fucking boring.
Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #1583
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I can't even imagine playing the game without the ability to fucking slam into fucking everything. That would be horrible.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (08-19-2011), Trey (08-19-2011)
Old 08-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #1584
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

and it startssss
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-23-2011), Miburo (08-23-2011), Servo (08-23-2011), Shrike (08-23-2011)
Old 08-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #1585
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

My copy is coming tomorrow morning.

I never asked for this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-23-2011), Miburo (08-23-2011), Servo (08-23-2011)
Old 08-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #1586
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I be jelly. I so want to play Deus Ex. In a month or two, I hope.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-23-2011), Servo (08-23-2011)
Old 08-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #1587
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

You're lucky man, I have to wait till midnight on Friday to get mine. Trying to finish the original while I have time, I'm half way through the 3rd mission.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-23-2011), Servo (08-23-2011)
Old 08-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #1588
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Just arrived home with my copy. Will be logging some play hours tonight.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-23-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #1589
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

The most recent comic from The Oatmeal is definitely worth a read.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-27-2011), Darth-Nero (08-24-2011), Demi-God (08-24-2011), Miburo (08-25-2011), OG (08-24-2011), Servo (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #1590
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

lol XD

so far though from my own experiences, havent seen too many of those

yesterday this guy died rushin ahead alone and he blamed us for his death and raged quit. the rest of us all made it lol

//onmoddedl4d2server
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-24-2011), Miburo (08-25-2011)